Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 6, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
BuddyOmar

damn these are dope

LMFAO

Those are actually real, from when Jordan and Bugs bunny used to do cross over ads

I actually have a pair of Bordeaux 7's. They fye b. kris Kay would disagree because they're not K Swiss endorsed tho.

And WCDon calm the fuck down nigga damn it's just HB.

Makes sense bruh. I saw the front and thought this didn't pass inspection at a Hanoi sweatshop because Guk-Lao accidentally drove his forklift over the toebox or something. Then again I didn't see the logo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 6, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
xVILLN

^lmaooo

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 6, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
Jens Voigt

Lol at nov 11 ape avy jacker, krisgay, and the return of kriskay in this thread.

December 6, 2011 @ 05:11 AM
xVILLN

underrated classic right here

December 6, 2011 @ 05:14 AM
VOMITSPIT

I love bugs bunny brah, I love bugs bunny J's brah,

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 6, 2011 @ 05:29 AM
kRaws

ape was better when he was biting ghostface

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

December 6, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
DARKLEE º

lmao this shit is hilarious

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 6, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
Phil Jackson

LOL ape a wackass nigga

And the sad thing is, you actually rock a pair of these. The only pair of shoes in this thread that I actually own, are the Kobe VI's.

You rocked K Swisses in a promo picture for your wack ass mixtape with your ashy knee sister in which you rap about the struggles of abstinence and painting your sisters toe nails. Someone find it for me.

You sorry as fuck b, you cant even afford regular fuckin all white forces, and if you could, you'd still be lame as fuck, this ain't 06 b.

I'd fuck your sister doe.

Forum is full of frail ass Asians unhappy with real life lol.

Come at me bro cool.

You are salty as fuck. First of all, If you gonna panhandle like a desperate bitchmade nigga, at LEAST panhandle for something nice--not some faggot ass fruityloop shoes. Truth is doe, you can hate on me all you want, but at da end of the day, im handsome, got bitches, and living out my dream as a rapper. You? your at home with no friends, no pussy, and no swag. 2119 POSTS IN A FUCKING YEAR AND A HALF? My case exactly.

Ape, i'm gonna give u an ultimatum. If you are the REAL NIGGA YOU THINK YOU ARE, post a picture of yourself. If you are the REAL NIGGA YOU THINK YOU ARE, post a fit pic. But until then, you are gon prove my exact point that you are a no friend havin, purple ass havin, no pussy havin, no swag havin, ugly ass NIGGA. That's right. I'm FINALLY CALLING YOU OUT NIGGA. YOU GOT 5 DAYS TO POST DAT PICTURE.

If you try to ignore this ultimatum or answer with some wackass reply, then your PROVING EXACTLY what I am saying.

i've posted fit pics before

Son you take mad L's

It's like you're proud of your wack ass raps

Do you ever think Kanye or Hov or Em ever would have done this wack ass shit you're doing?

And then you have the nerve to call me out about footwork, when you rock fucking K-Swiss? Son.

Kenny Powers is your Mars Blackmon ass nigga.

TBH most of what you posted is either fake or ugly. Big difference between KD's, Lebron's, Kobes, and fake shoes, Hyperfuses, and fucking Dada Spreewells or whatever

And i never expected to get real money, I've gotten like 4 cents in total from Hypebeast. I like to design shoes and plan to make it my career choice, so if anything, it's a unique way to get feedback on certain silhouettes and materials.

Even though I'd still rock the fuck out of those Orange County Kobes cool.

Interesting to know I've had dudes stalking me 6 months. Tippin on my dick fambs.

nobody was stalking you quit being delusional

Nah bro, there's been like 2 "members" coming in on some imitation Ape shit, prolly more...It's sad that yall was sitting at yall computer, overflowing with anticipation, in your wal mart graphic tees, chugging down mountain dews and wearing fuckin monster energy drink sweatshirts. Smelling like wet dog and dead brain cells. Frail ass niggas...

Lold at whole thread. Ape vs. Kriskay, fight for the lamest nigga on HB

This nigga had to come in. His Ape Alarm went off nshit.

Nigga aint you like 23? Why the fuck are you stalking a high schoolers posts? Nigga acts like his dick can't get hard unless he calls me wack/unfunny/lame/try too hard once a day....

lold at stalkin posts. Nigga its called the most recent topics button. Sorry if you catchin feelings bruh but I guess all highschoolers go through that bitch nigga phase.

Nah son, everytime my name is mentioned you got something to say...It's like you got a radar on whenever I get near a keyboard...

post your pics bruh!
December 6, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
PKdaGod

damn ape fell off :'(

feels bad bro
December 6, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
stevennD

Damn niggas. Krissy catching feelings and shit. Capitalizing his sentences and whatnot. You write your rhymebook in all caps to son? Lemme buy dem ghostwritten raps off you nigga, I text too.
December 6, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
PKdaGod

Damn niggas. Krissy catching feelings and shit. Capitalizing his sentences and whatnot. You write your rhymebook in all caps to son? Lemme buy dem ghostwritten raps off you nigga, I text too.

K-Swiss Kris stays losing, the man was meant to take L's and rock K-Swiss
December 6, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
Lukulele

This nigga found Goofy's kicks

stay pau

December 6, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
stevennD

take dem notes frail nigga.

December 6, 2011 @ 06:15 AM
stevennD

K-Swiss Kris stays losing, the man was meant to take L's and rock K-Swiss

Niggas, our hate for Krissy brings us together. <3
December 6, 2011 @ 06:15 AM
appleyard

damn kriskray y u mad when u wearin foxtails like ur a 15 year old scene girl
and i believe you got your ass beat at evergreen if im not mistaken
December 6, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
sukafresh

Team Ape all the way real talk
December 6, 2011 @ 08:48 AM
lol

yo ape hows the STD?

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 6, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
VOMITSPIT

Team Ape all the way real talk

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 6, 2011 @ 09:46 AM
petrol

LOL ape a wackass nigga

you da wackass nigga, nigga
December 6, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
LA4lyfe

December 6, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
D

i lol'd so hard in the school library. got these studious niggas all salty lol
December 6, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
BuddyOmar

Not gonna front, when buddy was all polite in the beginning of the. "How's every one doing..." no real niggas said anything I knew he was a prey time nigga. Predatory niggas was prolly smacking they lips and drooling over themselves when they saw this soft eyed, bamby-lookin nigga(s) walk in. Btw your handsome sister there sounds worse than Cassie with bronchitis. NO HATE, just make buddy sis gets her bronch shots bruh. I bet you a rich nigga too: signed to your momma's label, USC loving, ol slubknub dicked nigga. No hate doe, you just not built for this, you built to be that cute nigga that niggas like me pleasure theyselves too. It's just how the game is played bruh. Again doe, buddy sis look good. Tell ma to cut her hair and I could easily transition from niggas to bitches because she really got a masculine skeletal structure. Buddy kris's sis look mad handsome. Up her ass i'm put my fist in kris's sis, have her make sounds like a ventriloquist. See? I got bars Kris, hit me up if you wanna collab on a rap song. I got one called "Speedwalking Away From The Black Cutlass Full of Real Niggas Tryn' To Holla Me After School". Cause real shit I bet in high school all the predatory Tyrannosaurus type niggas was trying to holla at your Nemicolopterus looking ass.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 6, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
silent AlaRM

Damn...
December 6, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
D

Not gonna front, when buddy was all polite in the beginning of the. "How's every one doing..." no real niggas said anything I knew he was a prey time nigga. Predatory niggas was prolly smacking they lips and drooling over themselves when they saw this soft eyed, bamby-lookin nigga(s) walk in. Btw your handsome sister there sounds worse than Cassie with bronchitis. NO HATE, just make buddy sis gets her bronch shots bruh. I bet you a rich nigga too: signed to your momma's label, USC loving, ol slubknub dicked nigga. No hate doe, you just not built for this, you built to be that cute nigga that niggas like me pleasure theyselves too. It's just how the game is played bruh. Again doe, buddy sis look good. Tell ma to cut her hair and I could easily transition from niggas to bitches because she really got a masculine skeletal structure. Buddy kris's sis look mad handsome. Up her ass i'm put my fist in kris's sis, have her make sounds like a ventriloquist. See? I got bars Kris, hit me up if you wanna collab on a rap song. I got one called "Speedwalking Away From The Black Cutlass Full of Real Niggas Tryn' To Holla Me After School". Cause real shit I bet in high school all the predatory Tyrannosaurus type niggas was trying to holla at your Nemicolopterus looking ass.

Omar got barz 4 dayz doe..
December 6, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
xVILLN

December 6, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
sukafresh

lol nigga wut?
December 6, 2011 @ 08:08 PM

Inactive

December 6, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
DARKLEE º

Seriously though, that performance was painful.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 6, 2011 @ 09:10 PM

Inactive

Someone sticky this thread LMAO
December 6, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
KTA

hit me with a text sis

Please login first to reply.