Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 24, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
NoStress

Weird I can watch ppl getting burned alive. But dogs and animals its like sad But with ppl gettin burned its like |0

I don't understand this logic at all..

burr

July 24, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
bonemarrow

it's not humans

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 24, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
5tein

why don't we just have the guys over at 4chan find 'em? they found that bitch that threw the cats or puppies into the river... sad

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

July 24, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
deegee

holy fuck man.........

http://www.prevailco.com

July 24, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
TwiggyDig

could not watch... shit is so fucked up.
July 24, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Trollinator

saw the whole vid!

may those fuckers go to hell when they die

I want to see the world burn

July 24, 2011 @ 04:50 AM
hools

didn't watch the vid, but fuck those kids.
July 24, 2011 @ 05:45 AM
KoreanJesus

real talk that shit was one of the saddest things i ever seen
July 24, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
Acclaimed

This shit, it's completely fucked. Dirty ass people.

I cannot watch that video though. I can't do animal cruelty.
July 24, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
staySubmerged

fucked up.. sad
July 24, 2011 @ 07:49 AM
Constellations

We need to go the fuck back to medieval times.

If these ♥♥♥♥♥s did this in the 14th century, they'd be burned alive as punishment.

Jail obviously isn't enough incentive for some people.

lolwat. i highly doubt people gave a shit about burning dogs alive in the 14th century.

\X/

July 24, 2011 @ 08:15 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lol at 14th century dumbass

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 24, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

All ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s is bitches, it's just a dog.

The same ♥♥♥♥♥s in here that are crying about this shit are probably the same ones eating burgers and pork by animals that get slaughtered.
July 24, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
rocka

Had to watch without the sound on fucked up those kids are some sick fuckers but besides that
July 24, 2011 @ 08:57 AM
jtangtwenty3

The same ♥♥♥♥♥s in here that are crying about this shit are probably the same ones eating burgers and pork by animals that get slaughtered.

i mean,it is pretty fucked up that some children would do this shit regularly just for kicks, but you do have the good point in that the animals we eat are treated pretty fuckin terribly as well
July 24, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
Acclaimed

That's the food chain. No way around that. These dirty fuckers are burning dogs and cutting their legs off for the fuck of it. Totally different shit. I'm not gonna sit there, watching a dog burn to death.

Call me a pussy, w/e. I've grown up my entire life with a dog. Idgaf what the reason is, no excuse for killing animals for recreation. And I'm not gonna watch videos of it happening. Just like you aint gonna catch me watching videos of a slaughterhouse. razz
July 24, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

That's the food chain. No way around that. These dirty fuckers are burning dogs and cutting their legs off for the fuck of it. Totally different shit. I'm not gonna sit there, watching a dog burn to death.

Call me a pussy, w/e. I've grown up my entire life with a dog. Idgaf what the reason is, no excuse for killing animals for recreation. And I'm not gonna watch videos of it happening. Just like you aint gonna catch me watching videos of a slaughterhouse. razz

No way around it? How about you don't eat it? You don't wanna see a dog get tortured but you eat animals that do, you wear products made by animals that get brutalized, and anything plastic in your house was most likely made by oil which kill animals everyday seeing as how they're at least 70 oil spills daily. To make this even more ridiculous is the fact that ppl (such as yourself) treat this like it's some disgusting thing when in reality its just a difference of cultures. One cultures acceptance in the way they treat animals is no better than any others so it's unfair to look down on ppl for doing what may be the norm in their society.
July 24, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
chief

No way around it? How about you don't eat it? You don't wanna see a dog get tortured but you eat animals that do, you wear products made by animals that get brutalized, and anything plastic in your house was most likely made by oil which kill animals everyday seeing as how they're at least 70 oil spills daily. To make this even more ridiculous is the fact that ppl (such as yourself) treat this like it's some disgusting thing when in reality its just a difference of cultures. One cultures acceptance in the way they treat animals is no better than any others so it's unfair to look down on ppl for doing what may be the norm in their society.

lighting dogs on fire isn't acceptable in any culture. it's not like it was an american who brought this trend to surface, it was a guy from the same culture as the kids. plus we do treat slaughtered animals terrible, but we dont just let their corpses burn away on the side of the road, we actually eat them

•••

July 24, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
Iggle

this. a bit extreme but i agree with the gist of it

no one would even give this a 2nd thought if it were a raccoon or a fish. i'm not saying what they did was right though

#pedogangweindis

July 24, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
Augustus

Not all cultures deserve respect.

@QuattroRide

July 24, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
mYslead

why always the dogs man

last year it was some russian girls throwing puppies in the rivers
now it's some israeli kids burning them up...
July 24, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Iggle

it's not always dogs. cute puppies and kittens are the only things we care about though. if it were a raccoon or a fish, no one would gaf

#pedogangweindis

July 24, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
jtangtwenty3

it's not always dogs. cute puppies and kittens are the only things we care about though. if it were a raccoon or a fish, no one would gaf

yup. dont you guys remember kids torturing bugs and shit when you were little? im sure many of us did it ourselves. i mean its a little different but not really.still torturing and killing a living thing for fun.
July 24, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
zeezyo

came in here expecting lolz.
thread did not deliver.
but now im sad. ffuuu

X

July 24, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
hndlz

would yall feel the same if it was an ant on fire?

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

July 24, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
BKBROWN

would yall feel the same if it was an ant on fire?

sort of yes actually

fuckin kids...

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 24, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
hndlz

well then idk what to say.

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

July 25, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
OmegaSvpreme

goddamn uncivilized muslims/indians
July 25, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
DREWKKAKE

thats so fucking sad

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 25, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
Acclaimed

How can you compare an ant to a dog? You ♥♥♥♥♥s are stupid.

Please login first to reply.