That Feeling Vol.The Official Simp Nigga Thread

Jul 24, 2011 @ 14:32
Jul 24, 2011 @ 14:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0eTIQE2jdE&feature=related

this ♥♥♥♥♥ said you can tell if someone a player because they look better than everyone else smh. Whats up with the 40% increase of gay ♥♥♥♥♥s nowadays?

he described me smokeyfacesmokeyface

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jul 24, 2011 @ 15:35

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Jul 24, 2011 @ 15:39
One of my friend's is a huge ass simp. Every time we're out and his girl calls he's like "I love you. I miss you. Can't wait till I get home." That shit makes me want to vomit. I also think when couples act like that they aren't really as in love as they want people to think they are. To each his own I guess.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 15:44
you nigs are crazy if you dont simp once in a while when youre in a relationship lol

Jul 24, 2011 @ 15:53
you nigs are crazy if you dont simp once in a while when youre in a relationship lol

I'll admit I kiss my girl, tell her i love her, and other stuff in public, but thats not simpin. Simpin is when you're sprung to girls without even being in a relationship with them! Buying chicks a pair of shoes just to ask her out? Thats simpin. ♥♥♥♥♥s are letting their girls run around and do shit with other boys and forgive them...That's simpin. Simpin is when you're whipped and the girl takes advantage of your ass.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 16:33

*muerte* I cant even breathe ANYMORE.
Side note, if you want to be, or are romantic with your girlfriend, fiance, or wife, there is no crime in that. HOWEVER, some of this shit is disturbing yet Hysterical at the same time.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 16:52
simps get pussy tho. i think how girls view them is more important than guys' perspectives.. right?
Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:05
simps get pussy tho. i think how girls view them is more important than guys' perspectives.. right?

simps get the fz

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:13
"Im jus sayi you can do better" blushing

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:29

Naw simps get friendzoned and get their pussy stolen
Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:31
Seriously. I cant picture a simp knowing how to beat the pussy up or put in work on a girl. If he did he wouldn't need to do all that bitch shit to get one.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:43
Naw simps get friendzoned and get their pussy stolen

lmao!

Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:45

when simping goes wrong!

Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:54
smokeyface

dude sounds very female-emotional right there.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jul 24, 2011 @ 17:59
One of my friend's is a huge ass simp. Every time we're out and his girl calls he's like "I love you. I miss you. Can't wait till I get home." That shit makes me want to vomit. I also think when couples act like that they aren't really as in love as they want people to think they are. To each his own I guess.

Sounds like youre just a jealous ♥♥♥♥♥ who gets no pussy

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Jul 24, 2011 @ 18:04
sounds like youre just a jealous ♥♥♥♥♥ who gets no pussy

lol

Jul 24, 2011 @ 18:05
Sounds like youre just a jealous ♥♥♥♥♥ who gets no pussy

Ho please. You could say that about anyone who comments in this thread.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 19:19
naw bro you sounded extra salty tho

talking about how you think couples act like they love eachother but they dont really love eachother that much?

the fuck outta here lol

Jul 24, 2011 @ 19:21

when simping goes wrong!

Sounds like this simp has sand in his vagina
Jul 24, 2011 @ 19:42
naw bro you sounded extra salty tho

talking about how you think couples act like they love eachother but they dont really love eachother that much?

the fuck outta here lol

so no couples act really happy in front of people and fight a shit ton in private? Ok. You got me bro. Im just saying I dont think you need to say you love someone 95 times a day if you really do. Kind of like dudes who call everything gay and hate gay people but turn out to be secret homos.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 22:07
fz feels bad man, finna drop this hoe

Jul 24, 2011 @ 22:22
poor kids need to realise until master the right level of douchebaggetry they get no bitches, only friend zoned

hoes needa experience a man being a fucking man for christs sake
Jul 24, 2011 @ 22:23
poor kids need to realise until master the right level of douchebaggetry they get no bitches, only friend zoned

hoes needa experience a man being a fucking man for christs sake

You dont have to be a douchebag jus be a fuckin man not a door mate.

smokeyface

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Jul 24, 2011 @ 22:47

these made me chuckle a bit
Jul 24, 2011 @ 23:55
im mad as fuck i missed out on the video.
thread had me in tears!

www.ronindivision.com

Jul 25, 2011 @ 00:49

Lol this dude just wrote this to some girl. The girl isn't even all that. And she just said "awww Thanks" This fool got played.
Jul 25, 2011 @ 00:56
^^♥♥♥♥♥s only 5'7". of course he gotta be a simp. he aint gettin pussy by physical attraction
Jul 25, 2011 @ 01:35
If you simp once in a while to a girl that you really like then I don't see anything wrong with it. But if you do that to all the girls you meet then you's a bitch. Remember, moderation is the key to simping. If you want a quality chick, then you gotta show her you appreciate her sometimes.

You gotta have a balance, kinda like Pac. Ain't nobody called him a bitch for being sensitive sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yre5nBXAxyk

With all that said, LMAO @ all these motherfucken pinoy videos! That's some homo shit!
Jul 25, 2011 @ 01:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^♥♥♥♥♥s only 5'7". of course he gotta be a simp. he aint gettin pussy by physical attraction

5'7 is like average for pinoy doe lol

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0