That Feeling Vol.The Official Simp Nigga Thread

March 19, 2012 @ 03:33:51
This bitch broke my heart today b.
March 21, 2012 @ 23:12:08
March 21, 2012 @ 23:49:10
I met this girl like 3 years ago, we have been chilling ever since always been kinda into each other but never really did anything.. until 2months ago we started kissing, having sex etc. I fell stupid in love with her(always have been but now more than ever), she is definetly feeling me but not as much as I do, thus we cant be together.....
we have agreed on friends with benefits if im ok with it (which guy would say no?). I feel so lost inside I want more but cant have.. any suggestions, tips or anythings?

I never really post in forums, so thanks for reading if you did

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 22, 2012 @ 00:01:35
I met this girl like 3 years ago, we have been chilling ever since always been kinda into each other but never really did anything.. until 2months ago we started kissing, having sex etc. I fell stupid in love with her(always have been but now more than ever), she is definetly feeling me but not as much as I do, thus we cant be together.....
we have agreed on friends with benefits if im ok with it (which guy would say no?). I feel so lost inside I want more but cant have.. any suggestions, tips or anythings?

honestly, what type of advice do you expect posting in the simp thread? you must be some type of retard pinoy simp hybrid.

Easy mang...

March 22, 2012 @ 00:45:42
Originally posted by Inactive User

honestly, what type of advice do you expect posting in the simp thread? you must be some type of retard pinoy simp hybrid.

guys! leave him alone. hes been having a hard time ever since he cut off his rat tail...
March 22, 2012 @ 04:02:56

guys! leave him alone. hes been having a hard time ever since he cut off his rat tail...

DEAD
March 22, 2012 @ 13:53:45
:D no hate I was kind of expecting this

DEAD

:D no hate I was kind of expecting this, but I guess everyone else is tough as fuck with no heart..
and if anything I am a german-colombian retard simp hybrid whatever :D just thought somebody might have been in a similiar situation etc...
March 23, 2012 @ 20:56:43
March 23, 2012 @ 22:55:09

THE FAIRY PRINCE OF SIMP NIGGAS RIGHT HERE

oh my god
March 23, 2012 @ 23:06:19
March 30, 2012 @ 01:34:50
Go on FB see this:

what the fuc k
March 30, 2012 @ 02:02:09
^the fuck is he doing
March 30, 2012 @ 04:47:05

www.totallyfoolproof.com

March 30, 2012 @ 10:44:15

March 30, 2012 @ 13:05:54
Take that Colombian nationality out of there. you making us seem like simp niggas. in behalf of the republic of Colombia you have been disowned. Who gets sad about "Friends with benefits"?
April 06, 2012 @ 03:56:36
April 12, 2012 @ 22:10:00

brining it back

AREK JSTE

April 13, 2012 @ 00:26:29

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2012 @ 13:26:50
lmfao @ worldstar comments
"how you going hard with a bunk bed in your background lol"
dead

djfakfdkfjj real life lulz
Jennifer FUCKING Sanchezzz!!!
April 18, 2012 @ 05:22:37

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 01, 2012 @ 07:52:56
some pinoid i knew in high school. caught mad L's with this girl lol
May 01, 2012 @ 08:38:20

ahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahahaha *lays in casket*
May 01, 2012 @ 19:12:35

damn b you belong here
gettin the milk free but still tryin to cop the cow
May 01, 2012 @ 19:17:07
I'm guessing Simp Nigga = White Knight/Friendzone?
May 01, 2012 @ 19:22:04
some pinoid i knew in high school. caught mad L's with this girl lol

hahahahhaha im fucking dying. Look's like the dude haven't even been with her before the BF? He was just regular friendzoned and then she found a dude that wasn't him.. Oh jesus fuck this is better than comedy movies.
May 01, 2012 @ 19:42:07

brining it back

The whole fucking thread.
May 01, 2012 @ 19:54:00

What's this from? Good ass actors.
May 01, 2012 @ 20:01:22
american gangster. definetly worth a watch
Please login first to reply.
x