Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
rayray27

simp ♥♥♥♥♥s
October 5, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
VOMITSPIT

Never tried to make anyone out to be a victim or a victimizer

and that post to a response that was extremely misogynistic in that the poster thought that women were two dimensional and were only capable of being 'respectable women' or 'bitches'. I disagreed and voiced my opinion. nothing simp about that post.

Ahh a real ♥♥♥♥♥ see's what you meant, no simp no foul.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 5, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
Eaton

So you why do you care what high school kids are doing these days? Is it that you didn't have the opportunity to SIMP at your high school? So now you bag on kids to make yourself feel better? Of course this is corny stuff but they are young and in high school. If doing embarrassing shit on video stupid why do you search for it on the internet? Some of you guys are light weight stalking these kids which speaks to me in other ways. Just leave them be.

its called related videos in the side bar bruh. actually all you have to do is have a tumblr and this kind of shit circulates all the time. trust me, i couldnt watch more than 30 seconds of the video OP posted. you sound more like you're either pinoy or you're one of the guys singing marvins room to a bitch asking her out to junior prom.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 5, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Edward Chiu

its one thing to do this at all, but its a whole nother thing to do this in public. pinoids are just wired a different way. its like they all compete with eachother over who can do the most over dramatic public performance/display of affection over the most insignificant events. if you go on youtube, there are like hundreds of videos like this of pinoids playing ukeleles, dancing, singing in public/at school asking for bitches to go to like a winter formal or some shit. i feel like pinoids only get away with this in california. anywhere else and they would be shunned from all social circles.

They stay in their own packs dude. No one really likes them. Except for the women cuz they're sluts.

Dead on.
October 5, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
ateeeewuh.

eyetography here to save the day for pinoys. oh wait deja vu
October 5, 2011 @ 03:26 AM
Ulzzang

i find it hilarious that pinoy hate has expanded onto tumblr
October 5, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
jaded

these guys take school dances way too seriously

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 5, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
Pretty Joseph

boy pinoys sure do like that chris brown huh?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 5, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
murklur

ay he got moves like jagger tho
October 5, 2011 @ 04:26 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

LOLOLOL

props for the guy but i swear the dude was like one of those parrots doing some werid ass gay dance to a female parrot... he even got that werid ass color feather to go with it... not hatin' nikka got balls but lame lol
KBearRawrRawr
October 5, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
adoboFosho

its one thing to do this at all, but its a whole nother thing to do this in public. pinoids are just wired a different way. its like they all compete with eachother over who can do the most over dramatic public performance/display of affection over the most insignificant events. if you go on youtube, there are like hundreds of videos like this of pinoids playing ukeleles, dancing, singing in public/at school asking for bitches to go to like a winter formal or some shit. i feel like pinoids only get away with this in california. anywhere else and they would be shunned from all social circles.

but doesn't this go against the whole thing even though its in san diego &)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFwADg0OZso

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

October 5, 2011 @ 11:50 AM
chiptharip

hahahaha dude gets slapped in his own house
October 5, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
-alex

hb made me hate asians (males)
October 5, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
jaded

where to cawp gloves?

October 5, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
It's Only Hype

ay he got moves like jagger tho

October 5, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
Pretty Joseph

asians saying the word ♥♥♥♥♥ now? cool oh iight

October 5, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
jaded

asians saying the word ♥♥♥♥♥ now? cool oh iight

i hear that all the time. not sure how they became so comfortable with that all the sudden.

October 5, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
It's Only Hype

i hear that all the time. not sure how they became so comfortable with that all the sudden.

October 5, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
jaded

October 5, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
RawShack

these peenoys are kings of simpin'.
October 5, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
Jens Voigt

hes climbin in yo windowwsssss

October 5, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
azp

wow this is epic...gloves definitely added to the outfit
October 5, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
A!exander

Lmao
October 5, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
ELKO.

its one thing to do this at all, but its a whole nother thing to do this in public. pinoids are just wired a different way.

oh man
X__X
October 5, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Pretty Joseph

confused only time i ever heard it was from an asians were them cambodian bitches who only fuck with ♥♥♥♥♥s

October 6, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

its called related videos in the side bar bruh. actually all you have to do is have a tumblr and this kind of shit circulates all the time. trust me, i couldnt watch more than 30 seconds of the video OP posted. you sound more like you're either pinoy or you're one of the guys singing marvins room to a bitch asking her out to junior prom.

So you just happen to watch all of the videos? The only time I see these things are when you morons post them. Sorry I don't have time to waste on tumblr but I can take a few minutes out of my day to make sure you and the rest of the Filipino haters feel stupid. And yes I am Filipino but not one of those kids you love so much that you go on tumblr and youtube that you stalk. If you guys are so great at getting at "girls" then you post videos of yourself getting at them or are you just timid lurkers behind a computer judging everyone else because it makes you feel good about you own insecurities. Just like that moron Crackpipelips. Anyway Im out just wanted to touch on the subject.
October 6, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
Pretty Joseph

So you just happen to watch all of the videos? The only time I see these things are when you morons post them. Sorry I don't have time to waste on tumblr but I can take a few minutes out of my day to make sure you and the rest of the Filipino haters feel stupid. And yes I am Filipino but not one of those kids you love so much that you go on tumblr and youtube that you stalk. If you guys are so great at getting at "girls" then you post videos of yourself getting at them or are you just timid lurkers behind a computer judging everyone else because it makes you feel good about you own insecurities. Just like that moron Crackpipelips. Anyway Im out just wanted to touch on the subject.

cool tell em why you mad tho

October 6, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
WCDon

|0|0 Hidden pinoy need to defend other pinoys. I see you b.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

October 6, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
Newborn

I got your girl open all night as if her name was Denny's

October 6, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
sliicktalk

pinoy white knight up in this bitch

Please login first to reply.