Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 4, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
VOMITSPIT

dunno how seeing women as people and not sex objects makes me a simp

you got that "LEAVE WOMAN ALONE YOU MEANIES" aurora, like all men are so bad to woman and we all just wanna fuck em. Dat pedestal

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 4, 2011 @ 09:33 PM

Inactive

you got that "LEAVE WOMAN ALONE YOU MEANIES" aurora, like all men are so bad to woman and we all just wanna fuck em. Dat pedestal

Never tried to make anyone out to be a victim or a victimizer

and that post to a response that was extremely misogynistic in that the poster thought that women were two dimensional and were only capable of being 'respectable women' or 'bitches'. I disagreed and voiced my opinion. nothing simp about that post.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
Alden

Nothing wrong with that two dimensional thinking. Respectable women don't cheat. Bitches do.. and they deserve to be degraded. Nothing wrong with that either, since it's just a lifestyle to them. Hur dur.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
&y

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jmTCljEFU&feature=player_embedded#

wtf is this

shout outs to ian wang for linking this video
October 5, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
CrackPipeLips

lol this dude feminine as fuck
October 5, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
jaguar everglades

this is fuckin americas top dance crew preformed in real life.

the fuck is going on in california public high schools?
October 5, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

That was so bad it literally brought tears to my eyes. smh at all these faggots.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

October 5, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Doobie

shit wasnt even that good and all em btiches be going cray

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

October 5, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
Axraexl

Yall ♥♥♥♥♥s really being consumed by this whole Pinoy thing huh?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 5, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
jaded

that has to be so fucking embarrassing to that chick...

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 5, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

* This rocks man. Who is this Perez Hilton tho?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 5, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
sharky

will you be THE* queen to my king at homecoming...smh
October 5, 2011 @ 12:55 AM
Darby

He can't even dance wtf
October 5, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
Alden

"Will you be my queen to my king?" LOLWUT.
It should say "Will you be my queen?" These kids better stay in school.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
appleyard

LOL. wtf he dances like britney spears.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
brannen

why
October 5, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
wiznerd1

looks like this fool took two classes at an interpretive dance school and made a simp ass dance with that. best part is he went through all that trouble most likely just to be friendzoned simpin aint easy doe.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
Eaton

its one thing to do this at all, but its a whole nother thing to do this in public. pinoids are just wired a different way. its like they all compete with eachother over who can do the most over dramatic public performance/display of affection over the most insignificant events. if you go on youtube, there are like hundreds of videos like this of pinoids playing ukeleles, dancing, singing in public/at school asking for bitches to go to like a winter formal or some shit. i feel like pinoids only get away with this in california. anywhere else and they would be shunned from all social circles.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 5, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
WHS.

LOL. wtf he dances like britney spears.

lmao
October 5, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
Rizal

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jmTCljEFU&feature=player_embedded#

wtf is this

shout outs to ian wang for linking this video

y'all mad. I bet that lil ♥♥♥♥♥ got neck right after his lil performance. Prolly even fucked her before prom.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
dahveed

its one thing to do this at all, but its a whole nother thing to do this in public. pinoids are just wired a different way. its like they all compete with eachother over who can do the most over dramatic public performance/display of affection over the most insignificant events. if you go on youtube, there are like hundreds of videos like this of pinoids playing ukeleles, dancing, singing in public/at school asking for bitches to go to like a winter formal or some shit. i feel like pinoids only get away with this in california. anywhere else and they would be shunned from all social circles.

They stay in their own packs dude. No one really likes them. Except for the women cuz they're sluts.
October 5, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
Ferris.Bueller

y'all mad. I bet that lil ♥♥♥♥♥ got neck right after his lil performance. Prolly even fucked her before prom.
October 5, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
CrackPipeLips

fucking *dead*
October 5, 2011 @ 02:22 AM
October 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

So you why do you care what high school kids are doing these days? Is it that you didn't have the opportunity to SIMP at your high school? So now you bag on kids to make yourself feel better? Of course this is corny stuff but they are young and in high school. If doing embarrassing shit on video stupid why do you search for it on the internet? Some of you guys are light weight stalking these kids which speaks to me in other ways. Just leave them be.
October 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
rayray27

simp ♥♥♥♥♥s
October 5, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
VOMITSPIT

Never tried to make anyone out to be a victim or a victimizer

and that post to a response that was extremely misogynistic in that the poster thought that women were two dimensional and were only capable of being 'respectable women' or 'bitches'. I disagreed and voiced my opinion. nothing simp about that post.

Ahh a real ♥♥♥♥♥ see's what you meant, no simp no foul.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

October 5, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
Eaton

So you why do you care what high school kids are doing these days? Is it that you didn't have the opportunity to SIMP at your high school? So now you bag on kids to make yourself feel better? Of course this is corny stuff but they are young and in high school. If doing embarrassing shit on video stupid why do you search for it on the internet? Some of you guys are light weight stalking these kids which speaks to me in other ways. Just leave them be.

its called related videos in the side bar bruh. actually all you have to do is have a tumblr and this kind of shit circulates all the time. trust me, i couldnt watch more than 30 seconds of the video OP posted. you sound more like you're either pinoy or you're one of the guys singing marvins room to a bitch asking her out to junior prom.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 5, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Edward Chiu

They stay in their own packs dude. No one really likes them. Except for the women cuz they're sluts.

Dead on.
October 5, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
ateeeewuh.

eyetography here to save the day for pinoys. oh wait deja vu

Please login first to reply.