August 27, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
missy.

not going to lie, my last serious relationship, i did all those things, glad we broke up, it makes u into a man.You know the shit you are willing to deal with and you also know when to just walk away from a female/situation.Self preservation.

edit:every nig/female is a simp with their first love or somebody you saw marriage/fairy tale with, it's a part of life. It's when you get shit on and see that the"disney shit" ain't real you turn into a man.Losing everything puts shit in perspective and when a boy truly is down and he rebuilds himself, that's when u know u are a man.Took awhile but i am glad to be single and not dealing with the dumb shit, but hopefully i can meet a girl that is just chill,open minded and understands you are nobodies property because in the end we are just promise death, so enjoy the person(not take advantage of a person, that's when simpin occurs) and when your time is done move on and keep it pimpin,not simpincool

what if the girl you were with was perfect but you never did the pimpin shit, not even simp shit?

assholes realizin they lost their great white buffalo.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 27, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool plenty of white buffalos in the world

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 27, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
ichigo81

what if the girl you were with was perfect but you never did the pimpin shit, not even simp shit?

assholes realizin they lost their great white buffalo.

in my situation, in all honesty we both weren't ready to be in a healthy relationship, i think now if we met, shit would have been totally different, but if she was my "great white buffalo" i am glad i lost her because it has made me a better man for hopefully the next chick that comes along. You have to fail at shit to get better, i don't consider it simpin if u really feel somebody but at the sametime, when u change who you are just to hold on to somebody that is simpin, when u let someone degrade your character, u are simpin, i.e. this is how men and women should evolve but we stay in shit too long because we are scared of preception/scared to be alone to figure out how we are affecting people we"love", i don't even say that shit anymore to girls i am involved with bc those are just words my actions,(walking from 8th st and market to potero hill to pick u up from work, remebering ur favorite candy and tv show that brings a smile to ur face, paying a fucking bill) these are example of love and simpin i did, but it wasn't appreciated and it took me sometime to realize age and experience go hand in hand.Bottom line u have to be a asshole/simp/beta male, whatever the fuck you want to call it to become what you want your reflection to be, and in all honest your mate should be your reflection, but people are caught up in being fake/materialistic/gotta be a dime shit and that's were using lame tactics of simping come into the play,be u and appreciate yourself so alike matter can attract each other.
edit:sorry for the long, boring tangentcool
August 27, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
RawShack

not sure, but i do like metal gear solid.

August 27, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
WHS.

I'm kinda mad I got the mulan reference lol

I'm kinda mad i didn't...
August 27, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Gutts

lawlllllllllzzzzzzzzzz
August 27, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
Shadows.

YAH JEEZE CAPTAIN IGNORANCE suprised
August 27, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
It's Only Hype

not sure, but i do like metal gear solid.

lol that's great
August 27, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

lawlllllllllzzzzzzzzzz

quoted for truth.
August 27, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

quoted for truth.

SMFH x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Lotta corny nigs gonna end up old lonely men paying for hookers in here. Lotta simp ass ♥♥♥♥♥s gonna end up door mats in here.

It's all about balance fellas. Lotta nigs losin in here. Y'all need more experience.
August 28, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
KoreanJesus

quoted for truth.

kill urself simp ass fuck♥♥♥♥♥
August 28, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
F/22

lawlllllllllzzzzzzzzzz
How is it disrespectful
nothing wrong with getting down and intimate with a significant other. Kid is wack.
August 28, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
herb assassin.

this thread is fucking funny lmao
August 28, 2011 @ 03:33 AM
Freddie Benson

but yo

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

August 30, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
Doobie

my great white buffalo was a whore.

lold

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

August 30, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
missy.

in my situation, in all honesty we both weren't ready to be in a healthy relationship, i think now if we met, shit would have been totally different, but if she was my "great white buffalo" i am glad i lost her because it has made me a better man for hopefully the next chick that comes along. You have to fail at shit to get better, i don't consider it simpin if u really feel somebody but at the sametime, when u change who you are just to hold on to somebody that is simpin, when u let someone degrade your character, u are simpin, i.e. this is how men and women should evolve but we stay in shit too long because we are scared of preception/scared to be alone to figure out how we are affecting people we"love", i don't even say that shit anymore to girls i am involved with bc those are just words my actions,(walking from 8th st and market to potero hill to pick u up from work, remebering ur favorite candy and tv show that brings a smile to ur face, paying a fucking bill) these are example of love and simpin i did, but it wasn't appreciated and it took me sometime to realize age and experience go hand in hand.Bottom line u have to be a asshole/simp/beta male, whatever the fuck you want to call it to become what you want your reflection to be, and in all honest your mate should be your reflection, but people are caught up in being fake/materialistic/gotta be a dime shit and that's were using lame tactics of simping come into the play,be u and appreciate yourself so alike matter can attract each other.
edit:sorry for the long, boring tangentcool

long, yes. boring? no.

this makes me sad and smile at the same time. omfg :c

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
Koven

Im high as fuck and this thread has me dying.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 30, 2011 @ 04:11 AM
Koven

and women do simp

but theres twice as many of them as there are ♥♥♥♥♥s, so we shouldn't have to

Yeah but the average jump off doesn't look like that.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 30, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
ELKO.

August 30, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
Brandinner

first thing i thought of was marvins room been listening to that song all week
August 30, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lawlllllllllzzzzzzzzzz

Man I gotta go back to this niga again. This niga makes me furious. How would I like my mom's face in some ♥♥♥♥♥s crotch? Niga, if that niga treating her good she better suck that dick. She's a failure as a mom if she aint' sucking that dick. Her husband ain't disprespecting her. She's respecting her husband. GTFOH. Niga, if I knew my moms wasn't suckin my dad's dick and I saw that niga looking unhappy, best believe we having a family meeting like," yo, mom, you needa start sucking that dick for the good of the family, aight?" This niga here. Talking about head being disrespectful. Man if I saw him in real life I'd have a legitimate urge to slap that niga in the mouth. SMFH.
August 30, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
ulkgood

August 30, 2011 @ 05:41 PM
ichigo81

long, yes. boring? no.

this makes me sad and smile at the same time. omfg :c

lol, yeah i had a moment of clarity when i wrote that post, u my homie missycool
August 30, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
VOMITSPIT

My ♥♥♥♥♥ Cory finna let you know why he mad

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 30, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
Cboom

Man I gotta go back to this niga again. This niga makes me furious. How would I like my mom's face in some ♥♥♥♥♥s crotch? Niga, if that niga treating her good she better suck that dick. She's a failure as a mom if she aint' sucking that dick. Her husband ain't disprespecting her. She's respecting her husband. GTFOH. Niga, if I knew my moms wasn't suckin my dad's dick and I saw that niga looking unhappy, best believe we having a family meeting like," yo, mom, you needa start sucking that dick for the good of the family, aight?" This niga here. Talking about head being disrespectful. Man if I saw him in real life I'd have a legitimate urge to slap that niga in the mouth. SMFH.

You've always been one of my fav posters DM. The realest in here.
August 30, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
Pretty Joseph

fucking simp ass pinoys man

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 30, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

Two of these little bastards mate with one female. They both know damn well that there is a 50/50 chance the offspring isn't theirs. They both stick around to help the female take care of the kid. Not one of these ♥♥♥♥♥s has taken a bitch on Maury yet.
August 30, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
WCDon

Two of these little bastards mate with one female. They both know damn well that there is a 50/50 chance the offspring isn't theirs. They both stick around to help the female take care of the kid. Not one of these ♥♥♥♥♥s has taken a bitch on Maury yet.

Goddam simp to the fullest

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

August 30, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
$wisher

August 30, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
yeaokwali

LMFAO yo yall ♥♥♥♥♥s have me dying I been quoting this thread on fb O.D.

Please login first to reply.