Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 4, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

edited your post for that cool idgaf response. icu cool

thank you
August 4, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
Tyrone Biggums

This thread is pointless, you can't control what either people do. It's like asking "Why do people eat food?" It's human nature. "Why do people try to be cool?" It's human nature for them to do what they like.

Pointless thread is pointless
August 4, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
livestok.

i could post Maslow(Maslov? ) hierarchy of needs but this website is just a bunch of 14 year old pinoys who couldn't even comprehend it so theres no point Hola
August 4, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

i could post Maslow(Maslov? ) hierarchy of needs but this website is just a bunch of 14 year old pinoys who couldn't even comprehend it so theres no point Hola

please do. we need to educate these faggots
August 4, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

This thread is pointless, you can't control what either people do. It's like asking "Why do people eat food?" It's human nature. "Why do people try to be cool?" It's human nature for them to do what they like.

Pointless thread is pointless

doing what you want and doing what you need to do are two different things u dumb fuck..

people NEED to eat

people do not need to be cool

and nobody is trying to control what people do.. where did u get that idea?
August 4, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
Tyrone Biggums

You're asking the question "Why do people try to be cool"

The people who TRY to be cool, are the people who feel the NEED to be cool.
So yes, my comparison makes sense.
August 4, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

You're asking the question "Why do people try to be cool"

The people who TRY to be cool, are the people who feel the NEED to be cool.
So yes, my comparison makes sense.

wtf?confused

so since its "human nature" to try to be cool, ur saying every single person in the world cares about being cool?
August 4, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
Tyrone Biggums

For the most part, yes. Any person with a sense of self-esteem cares how they're viewed and percieved by people, so they feel the NEED to be cool. Unless you're some no pussy getting fat faggot living in his moms basement playing World of Warcraft all day, then you don't give a fuck cause you'll never be viewed as "cool" no matter what.
August 4, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

For the most part, yes. Any person with a sense of self-esteem cares how they're viewed and percieved by people, so they feel the NEED to be cool. Unless you're some no pussy getting fat faggot living in his moms basement playing World of Warcraft all day, then you don't give a fuck cause you'll never be viewed as "cool" no matter what.

lol so naive and ignorant
August 4, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
Tyrone Biggums

What you percieve as "naive" is the sad reality of the world dude. So if you really don't think that, then you're the naive one.
August 5, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

wtf?confused

so since its "human nature" to try to be cool, ur saying every single person in the world cares about being cool?

Yeah. It's a good point he brings up about Maslov's heirarchy. People do have an emotional need to feel "cool."

You were almost there. Thing is, to the kid spending 24 hours playing WoW, he IS cool. And there are a group of people online who also think he's cool. Cool is subjective.

But as I said, the true "cool" people who tend to be generally liked in most circles are the people who are just good at being them. The people that, despite their background or polarizing interests, are just comfortable in their own skin and easy to get along with. One of my coolest friends was a kid who had guages (before they were popular) a pink mohawk and wore birkenstocks. That niga was cool as hell. We didn't listen to the same music. Go to the same bars. But whenever I'd chill at his crib we'd get along. We had nothing in common except that we enjoyed good conversation about diverse topics.

You wanna be "cool?" Be multifaceted and flexible enough to get along with everyone. Want to be a corn ball? Try your best to be "cooler" than other people and limit yourself to one version of cool.

But in the end, cool is still subjective.
August 5, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
livestok.

belongingness + Esteem needs

thread shut down
August 5, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Augustus

lol username and location explains all. damn socal sucks

@QuattroRide

August 5, 2011 @ 02:40 PM
Tyrone Biggums

You sound like such an elitist fuck.
August 5, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

lol username and location explains all. damn socal sucks

lol look at his avatar. he prolly wears that faggot hypebeast shit...

explains why hes mad. nig obviously tryin hella hard to be cool just like all stereotypical hypebeasts
August 5, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
Tyrone Biggums

LOL @ you're judgement being so flawed. Judging me off my avatar and username? If we're making loose judgement, and i use the term loose lightly, then i can say you're an ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥ with no education based off your username. LOL @ you ♥♥♥♥♥ you dumb.
August 5, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
Rxmeo ;)

I dunno about you faggots but I try to be cool so I can get my dick sucked.
August 5, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

"im cool cuz i smoke weed"

fuckin jean jackin snapback wearin ass faggot pinoy
August 5, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
Nigga Man

People are so judgemental.
August 5, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
YoScuba

Chalmers has been the closest. Cool is subjective. In any sense if you have an opinion on a subject, its clearly going to have a subjective answer. And with that comes judgements.
August 5, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

Our world is filled with monkeys comparing themselves with the rich and famous.
August 5, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I never want to be cool. Coolness only causes imitation and unwanted attention. Fuck Snapbacks.
August 5, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 6, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

this forum and tumblr are making me embarrassed to be a human being. if some alien civilization studied us and our culture, they would think we're some pathetic motha fuckas
August 6, 2011 @ 09:25 AM
Kwyjibo

I've gone out the window

August 7, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
mr mcgibblets

lol i dont try at all i went to a car show with my mom today.
August 7, 2011 @ 03:54 AM
stevennD

pullin bitches and getting moneyzzz ♥♥♥♥♥, fuck!
August 7, 2011 @ 08:03 AM
ak

seriously wtf..

lol to be honest, this picture was taken because shit was hilarious to us. also im the ♥♥♥♥♥ in the middle with down syndrome. shit was a joke. lol people must be lurking my tumblr
August 8, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

lol to be honest, this picture was taken because shit was hilarious to us. also im the ♥♥♥♥♥ in the middle with down syndrome. shit was a joke. lol people must be lurking my tumblr

thats what they all say u mexican bitch lol
August 8, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
Ekong

Try?...♥♥♥♥♥.

Please login first to reply.