Why do people try to be cool?

July 22, 2011 @ 20:16:19
Im Black
I dont need to try to be cool, it comes naturally smokeyface

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 22, 2011 @ 22:29:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
^Keep in mind that picture is probably from early 2000's. When everyone (at least where I was, new orleans) (especially asians and blacks) actually thought taking those kind of pictures WERE cool.


it was taken this month....
July 22, 2011 @ 22:43:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
seriously wtf..



Ayo crip gang cuh smokeyfacesmokeyface fux wit us

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 23, 2011 @ 00:57:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
^Keep in mind that picture is probably from early 2000's. When everyone (at least where I was, new orleans) (especially asians and blacks) actually thought taking those kind of pictures WERE cool.


No it's recent cus one of em is wearing the supreme trainers.

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

July 23, 2011 @ 01:10:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
seriously wtf..



the one in the middle has down syndrome doe
July 23, 2011 @ 01:14:41
^Keep in mind that picture is probably from early 2000's. When everyone (at least where I was, new orleans) (especially asians and blacks) actually thought taking those kind of pictures WERE cool.


this was never cool
July 23, 2011 @ 10:44:30
July 23, 2011 @ 11:00:33
There's yet to be a definition of what's cool.
July 23, 2011 @ 14:06:35
cus people are afraid to be themselves
July 23, 2011 @ 14:14:13
because they're pinoy
July 23, 2011 @ 14:20:36
because they're pinoy


very true
July 23, 2011 @ 14:22:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
^Keep in mind that picture is probably from early 2000's. When everyone (at least where I was, new orleans) (especially asians and blacks) actually thought taking those kind of pictures WERE cool.


the fact that this is a recent pic makes it much more hilarious &)
July 23, 2011 @ 14:24:55
and why do faggots love supreme? i think their clothes is ugly as fuck.. its amazing what hype can do to make people spend so much money on some ugly shit to try to fit in and be cool..
July 23, 2011 @ 14:33:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
and why do faggots love supreme? i think their clothes is ugly as fuck.. its amazing what hype can do to make people spend so much money on some ugly shit to try to fit in and be cool..


They have some decent designs, but most of their stuff is overpriced shit.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → KoFax

July 23, 2011 @ 14:58:56
Its sad what some people do to be cool. For example, lets say some kid was at a party where all his friends were doing some drug. If he was peer pressured into doing the drug, he probably would, just to fit in and be "cool" with his friends. Is being cool worth jeopardizing your health?

Others things that faggots think are cool are stealing, acting hard, "not giving a fuck", etc...

its some pathetic shit if u think about it.... like why do people try so hard to be cool? whats the benefit? u get validated by some other losers that think they're cool?

if people started wearing fox tails around their waist i bet these fags would start doing it...........oh wait......
July 23, 2011 @ 16:05:33

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^fitting in...i see.....

fashion is a form of self expression. its suppose to be an art.

fashion isn't copying other peoples style of dress or buying into consumerism. it isnt buying hyped clothes just to "fit in". go the " hypebeast pic of their prime" thread and you'll see what im talking about


you're going in a circle. define cool before you go any further and confuse yourself

jesus, when were 14 year old schmucks allowed to post threads
July 23, 2011 @ 16:10:57
you're going in a circle. define cool before you go any further and confuse yourself

jesus, when were 14 year old schmucks allowed to post threads


since forever...
July 23, 2011 @ 16:11:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Its sad what some people do to be cool. For example, lets say some kid was at a party where all his friends were doing some drug. If he was peer pressured into doing the drug, he probably would, just to fit in and be "cool" with his friends. Is being cool worth jeopardizing your health?

Others things that faggots think are cool are stealing, acting hard, "not giving a fuck", etc...

its some pathetic shit if u think about it.... like why do people try so hard to be cool? whats the benefit? u get validated by some other losers that think they're cool?

if people started wearing fox tails around their waist i bet these fags would start doing it...........oh wait......


no gods no masters

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

July 23, 2011 @ 16:47:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
and why do faggots love supreme? i think their clothes is ugly as fuck.. its amazing what hype can do to make people spend so much money on some ugly shit to try to fit in and be cool..


other streetbrands rip off supremes designs
the hundreds

obey (using public enemy years later)


lrg
etc

supreme spawns manyyyyy supreme knockoffs as well, especially the ironic ones which bashes supreme while copying it themselves













http://alwaysnew01.com/images/ms180.jpg horrible polos
etc
so in reality you are not going against supreme, rather "streetwear" in general
July 23, 2011 @ 17:25:10
^well part of it are parodies..

and supreme is a decent brand. I really dig a lot of their designs more than those stupidly hyped up collabs or box logos or camp caps. my favorite has to be the born alone die alone
July 23, 2011 @ 17:49:01

Inactive User

supreme copies all of its design anyways so...

bunch of unoriginal fuckers
July 23, 2011 @ 20:09:59
They have some decent designs, but most of their stuff is overpriced shit.


Ive been saying this for years. Most kids I know just wear it for recognition

burr

July 23, 2011 @ 20:31:21
Idk why people try to be cool but I hate when people act like they never wanted to be cool before. We all have before.
July 24, 2011 @ 01:40:28
^^not me. im not a sheep
August 04, 2011 @ 17:53:34


Picture Caption: You don
August 04, 2011 @ 17:57:57
Because they're insecure. So they have to TRY. If you were secure in yourself, it doesn't matter what back ground you come from. It'll show. You don't need to try. But the people who TRY to be cool are people who are insecure in themselves so they need to make an attempt at who they wish they could be instead of just being really good at being themselves.
August 04, 2011 @ 17:59:58
Idk why people try to be cool but I hate when people act like they never wanted to be cool before. We all have before.


I've done it before. That's why I speak from experience. It comes from insecurity (or delusion). Then one day I said IDGAF and enjoyed myself. The rest fell into place.
August 04, 2011 @ 18:11:03
^^dat enlightenment swag
August 04, 2011 @ 18:18:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Because they're insecure. So they have to TRY. If you were secure in yourself, it doesn't matter what back ground you come from. It'll show. You don't need to try. But the people who TRY to be cool are people who are insecure in themselves so they need to make an attempt at who they wish they could be instead of just being really good at being themselves.


end thread
August 04, 2011 @ 20:59:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
thank you


edited your post for that cool idgaf response. icu smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
x