Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 20, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

Serious question.
July 20, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 20, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
jaded

because how you are perceived by others is very important to most people

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 20, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Anyone who says they don't try to be cool is lying to themselves.
The Chosen One

suspended

only people who try to be cool judge other people...nobody gives a fuck once u grow up
lihp

status in society. getting ass etc.
July 20, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

status in society. getting ass etc.

being cool has nothing to do with status. money/power does
July 20, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
jaded

only people who try to be cool judge other people...nobody gives a fuck once u grow up

what fantasy world do you live in?

July 20, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

the harder u try to be cool, the dumber u look
July 20, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
jaeyoung

/thread
July 20, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
adoboFosho

being cool has nothing to do with status. money/power does

it could go either way still

theres

then

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 20, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

what fantasy world do you live in?

this may surprise you but not everybody in the world cares about what kind of clothes you wear
July 20, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
CrackPipeLips

swag =/= nice clothes
July 20, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
jaded

this may surprise you but not everybody in the world cares about what kind of clothes you wear

Have you ever seen me post any fits on here?

July 20, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

swag =/= nice clothes

exactly. so then why does everybody on this forum buy "nice clothes" ( of what people think is nice clothes) to be cool?
July 20, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
jaded

exactly. so then why does everybody on this forum buy "nice clothes" ( of what people think is nice clothes) to be cool?

why are you on a fashion forum when you are against what people use fashion to represent?

July 20, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
It's Only Hype

no but everyone has the need to fit in society. "being cool" could be perceived as part of fitting in
July 20, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^^fitting in...i see.....

why are you on a fashion forum when you are against what people use fashion to represent?

fashion is a form of self expression. its suppose to be an art.

fashion isn't copying other peoples style of dress or buying into consumerism. it isnt buying hyped clothes just to "fit in". go the " hypebeast pic of their prime" thread and you'll see what im talking about
July 20, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
$$$$$

Cause being cool gets you pussy and praise.
July 20, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
jaded

fashion isn't copying other peoples style of dress or buying into consumerism.

yes, it is.

July 20, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
jtangtwenty3

being cool dont have shit to do with fashion.
i would agree that everyone tries to be "cool", but i think everyone has different ideas on what "cool" is.
when you identify something as cool to you, you go for it, and in my opinion you should.
this does not to me mean fashion or style or whatever, it can mean anything.
i think MLK probably thought it would be "cool" if blacks werent treated shitty .
ghandi thought it would be cool if people didnt kill each other over stupid shit.
cool can mean many different things.
if what your trying to ask is "why do people do shit to impress others/ live a certain way to give a certain image and make others envious, etc. , then ya you have a point.
July 20, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
JACOB LACIDAR

i would agree that everyone tries to be "cool", but i think everyone has different ideas on what "cool" is.
when you identify something as cool to you, you go for it, and in my opinion you should.
i think MLK probably thought it would be "cool" if blacks werent treated shitty .
ghandi thought it would be cool if people didnt kill each other over stupid shit.
if what your trying to ask is "why do people do shit to impress others/ live a certain way to give a certain image and make others envious, etc. , then ya you have a point.

done.
July 20, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

u kno what im trying to say when I say "act cool" ur using the word in a context that is completely irrelevant to this thread. i mean cool as in try to impress others

and nobody said being cool has anything to do with fashion. i just said that cuz the guy i quoted asked me why i was on a fashion forum
July 20, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Eaton

being looked at as "cool" doesnt stop when you get older, stop kidding yourself. why else do people spend time making their house look nice from the outside and inside? why else do you think people enjoy driving around in nice cars? sure they may think they're doing it because it makes them feel good but just as much of them enjoys that people look at their house, car, etc.. and think it looks nice. adults care just as much as teenagers do they just arent so open about it.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 20, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
jtangtwenty3

u kno what im trying to say when I say "act cool" ur using the word in a context that is completely irrelevant to this thread. i mean cool as in try to impress others

and nobody said being cool has anything to do with fashion. i just said that cuz the guy i quoted asked me why i was on a fashion forum

ya man really wasnt tryin to bash you our anything, you def have a point, just tryin to clarify
July 20, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

seriously wtf..

July 20, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
OmegaSvpreme

^^^fitting in...i see.....

fashion is a form of self expression. its suppose to be an art.

fashion isn't copying other peoples style of dress or buying into consumerism. it isnt buying hyped clothes just to "fit in". go the " hypebeast pic of their prime" thread and you'll see what im talking about

♥♥♥♥♥ shut the fuck up with this art bullshit. People either buy clothes that look good, or for comfort/utility. You are a true faggot if you actually use clothing as "self expression"
July 20, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
╒rozzy

♥♥♥♥♥ shut the fuck up with this art bullshit. People either buy clothes that look good, or for comfort/utility. You are a true faggot if you actually use clothing as "self expression"

lmao... Let the war begin

July 20, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
mmm_nene

ooooooooooooo

July 20, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

so angry...lol

Please login first to reply.