November 30, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Well, the unemployment rate is around 9-10% at the moment. A lot of kids I know with degrees end up working at a restaurant or shitting retail store for a few years trying to find a decent job relating to their field. In the meantime, have fun being an adult. You have to pay for everything now. Student loans, rent + utilities, car payments + insurance, health insurance, cell phone, etc. Having responsibilities sucks.
November 30, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
reversal

My anthropology class was talking about this the other day. We're the Boomerang generation. You leave home for college and a big percentage immediately come back home after they graduate because there are too many financial burdens to be living on your own. Maybe 5 years ago this wasn't the case. It's kind of sad really.
November 30, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
Constellations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

relevant and inspiring

\X/

December 1, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
TehJNasty

damn underaged b&s everywhere

life is alright after college. you cant really do shit on the weekdays but thats why you have the weekends. on the flip side you dont have to deal with homework, midterms, finals, etc.

you'll be making more money, believe me when you see your first paycheck thats over $1000 youll be glad youre done with college

for you unemployed, i applied to over 500 jobs, got 30 replies, 2 offers - took me 3 months to find a job right out of getting my bachelors. unemployment rate sucks, but you just keep on truckin. pick a major that will actually be relevant to the world.....

that means dont pick some bullshit major like liberal arts or some shit, the majors that will always find you job are engineer (any kind) and computer science. i chose economics, so yea thats why i had to apply to hella jobs before i even found 1 so thats the only regret i have from college - i consider economics semi-bullshit only because you can go get your phd and research for the government.

by the time youre about to graduate, youll be over it. trust me. just enjoy it while it lasts son
December 1, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
Ape

you move back home until you can find a job
get your own apartment
date on and off till you find a girl to marry
find a house in the suburbs
bury yourself with a mortgage
have 3 kids you grow to resent
eventually divorce your wife
contemplate taking your life
have a midlife crisis
buy a harley
return the harley
get gym membership
never go to gym
find second wife
and live the rest of your life full of "what ifs"

feels bad man

Laugh so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

December 1, 2011 @ 04:34 AM
Axraexl

Life is pretty much over after college
Its like a movie, the climax has concluded and now your waiting for the ending credits to roll

Damn, I say some deep shit from time to time
This the most proverbial shit ive seen fo a minute

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 1, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
Canvas08

By the time you're 22 you'll be over it, and ready for the next phase of life, getting money and doing you.

This

you miss these parts:
starting career and learning good skillsets
applying them to small business where you own equity
stack paper from multiple revenue streams
travel to mykonos and ibiza annually where you wake up with random women
vacation all over the world where you invest in top end photography equipment
own a dope apartment in a major metropolitan city
purchase nice cars to compliment your dope apartment
career blossoms as you take up VP/SVP/CEO Positions
You're single, you've worked hard for your money, and you can pick which one you want to marry
you skipped all vital parts of growing into your own man, isolated views on society much i bet your from the a small town in the midwest?

i loled hard @ ibiza and mykonos and top end photography equipment
still loling

Please login first to reply.