July 19, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

white people have only been around as long as america? dat revelation.

troll back to your bridge
July 19, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
Beach2theBay

I can agree with you on your other point but this

Millenia - the plural of millennium, a period of 1000 years.
The year United States establish 1776

You're stupid and I know what millenia means. I was just using US slavery as one example of the mean times white people cheated to get ahead.
July 19, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
MickMike

Listen here fuckers. here stands a man. a man who stood against the odds
July 19, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I was just using US slavery as one example of the mean times white people cheated to get ahead.

"mean times"

Makes no sense and I am the one who is stupid?

I was just using US slavery as an example where white people cheated to get ahead.

DEAD.
July 19, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
Beach2theBay

♥♥♥♥♥ i made a typo. eat a dick.
July 19, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
DarianaGrande

smh at racist folks tryna get him out. If it was a white guy they would have no problem and it would be a "feel good" story to them...

qft

I can agree with you on your other point but this

Millenia - the plural of millennium, a period of 1000 years.
The year United States establish 1776

your a faggot.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 19, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

♥♥♥♥♥ i made a typo. eat a dick.

You were the one trying to insult me by calling me stupid.

July 19, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

qft

your a faggot.

Its you're. uhhhhh why are you guys all so smart?

July 19, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
Beach2theBay

There's a difference between a typo and having poor reading comprehension skills. Get out of my thread fairy boy!
July 19, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

you didn't have to put skills after comprehension.

July 19, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
Blunted at birth.

^^^
bitchbwai.

white folks control everything and a nig cant even get a house for $16 smmfh.

lolololol
July 19, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
bonemarrow

black people stay winnin

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 19, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
AXEL

July 20, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
July 20, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
TwiggyDig

He's a smart man. He said it himself. He did research for months, he knows the laws, he knew exactly what paperwork to fill out and he protected himself. He's smart as fuck and deserves the house. Don't hate on him hate on pre-existing laws that allowed him to do it.

TLDR = Rich suburban white lady + husband mad

This. He's obviously a guy who reads a lot and whether or not he is college educated (although he seems college educated to me by his reading and research skills) he is obviously a smart, rational man who was able to outsmarted the system and should be allowed to live there. It's not like he's Thugnificent buying a house in Woodcrest next to Grandad, Riley and Huey.

smoke 2 dis
July 20, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
HELLA.

smh at racist folks tryna get him out. If it was a white guy they would have no problem and it would be a "feel good" story to them...

I was just about to say this, that one beezy was hella mad just cause a black guy finally found his way into their neighborhood.
July 20, 2011 @ 05:16 AM
Kaveman

That lady is a bitch.. "If you want the house you got to buy it like everyone else" she says it in a way like black people cant make bank and live a normal suburban life like any other white folk. I don't' know why you would want to live in a white infested area I feel that Culture is very important and that people don't get enough of it.

I don't get it though, he doesn't get any electricity or running water for 3 years till hes granted full ownership of the house?
July 20, 2011 @ 05:35 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

Man it's funny, black people are racists as white people. That's not cool, but it's a defense system.
July 20, 2011 @ 06:08 AM
uEih

Smart that he did this.. Once he owns it, it'll be even smarter for him to sell it and buy another 300k house somewhere because now he got some haters as neighbors and i know i wouldn't want to be living next to that lady.
July 20, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
kbos

Damn grimey ass neighbors

One black man living in a $16 dollar house causes a ruckus but white bitches got tricks too.
How many white women live under a roof like that or more fancy for free cuz hubby paid?
How many white women don't earn shit and take off with their husbands loot cakes in divorce?

Congrats to the man with the $16 dollar house, he played by the rules and imo nothing better then when people find ways to work the system against itself.
July 20, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
trevxv3

Why is this a race issue? Yo I would be jelly as fuck if someone got a better house than mine for only $16. They just so jelly they mad. its not cuz hes black, its cause they jelly

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 20, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
mr mcgibblets

thats the hater in you.but im sure you got a car for free.
July 20, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
Tonyreyes

If this was a white man, it would be one of those last segment "feel good" news stories you see on the local news.
July 20, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
trevxv3

thats the hater in you.but im sure you got a car for free.

being jealous means im a hater? no.. hating on someone cause of it means I'm a hater. I'm not hating on this dude cause he got a house for $16, I'm not hating at all actually. I'm explaining that this has nothing to do with race. How you gunna not be a lil jealous of a dude who cawped a house for $16? its like thats how I would feel but I wouldnt do anything about it (like call the cops as these folks did)

And no don't worry I didn't get a car for free, faggot >sad

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 20, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
Moises Arias

I still dont see why this bitch is so mad she living in a house for free too all she gotta do is suck up her husband. She need to lighten up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

^^ her life right now

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 20, 2011 @ 04:05 PM

Inactive

i'm surprised by the lack of racism in this thread
July 20, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
zzzboy

can't someone else who watched the video just squat on the property too? he has no legal rights to prevent "trespassing."
July 20, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I think you guys place the race card way too much. Ok so what I've read from other sources on the story is that the neighbors also can file the exact claim he did and at that point, they have as much "rights" to the property as he does. Which is to say, none. But they can leverage the pending confusion to their advantage by filing an identical claim to the property, then go into the house themselves and tell him that they'll be sleeping on the living room floor. Also the property was NOT foreclosed on, and no one bothered contacting the current homeowner on record. Bank of America has been paying taxes on the house. There also is a new lien on the property for grass cuts performed by the city. It was filed after his affidavit. So he would currently owe money. The bottom line is he will be forced to eventually leave the property he so rightfully claimed.
July 20, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
NoStress

Why is this a race issue? Yo I would be jelly as fuck if someone got a better house than mine for only $16. They just so jelly they mad. its not cuz hes black, its cause they jelly

Your incredibly naive if you don't think that the fact that hes black isn't a major reason for the neighbor's rage. It is Texas after all

burr

July 20, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
TIMDOT

Hes only cheating the super rich banks by not paying them to mess up the country even more and I can imagine him paying the taxes he should pay like most americans. Unlike the mega-rich companies/people avoiding HUUGE amounts of tax that they have "avoided" for many years taking away millions from the government which they could have spent on schools, a free NHS etc...

Im personally not sure if his neighbours are racist or just pissed off or both but I think people on this site are emphasising too much on race and cant see what he did was sneaky and similar to tax avoidance but its not really hurting anyone.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Please login first to reply.