i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 18, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
LUPS

Im so heated i didnt even look
This shit can be deleted

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 18, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Tommy Boy

Didn't bart police do this a while back also?
July 18, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
w00tJAMES

yup.. bart all over again
July 18, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
missy.

there's speculation that this guy was armed... and that guy ran for not paying the bus fair. who the hell runs? it's annoying as fuck when they bother you but if you're running from the cops cuz of the fair, there's obviously more to it... and i believe he was also a person of interest for a crime committed in seattle..

not saying that shooting him was a great idea.. that's still fucked up.. but there's a bit more than what worldstarhiphop has in their little paragraph blurb.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 18, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Constellations

the guy was a piece of shit. and armed. a dude in the pic and vid thread posted a huffington post vid that showed the gun on the ground. calm down bro

\X/

July 18, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
mrdalez

get to know both sides of the story before you post nig.
thats the problem with people today. so quick to judge but don't even bother to find out all the details. smh
July 18, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
BHP

Even if he was armed, shooting him was unnecessary.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

July 18, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
jaded

Even if he was armed, shooting him was unnecessary.

depends what he was doing with his gun. police pretty much have the freedom to shoot if they feel even remotely threatened by the person they are apprehending.

wasn't the guy a criminal anyhow? why do you even care about him? the guys a scumbag to begin with but because the police used force you morons take his side. would you still be so supportive if he used the gun he had on him to rob you?

July 18, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
BHP

depends what he was doing with his gun. police pretty much have the freedom to shoot if they feel even remotely threatened by the person they are apprehending.

wasn't the guy a criminal anyhow? why do you even care about him? the guys a scumbag to begin with but because the police used force you morons take his side. would you still be so supportive if he used the gun he had on him to rob you?

He still didn't deserve to be shot in public and then be left to die on the street.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

July 18, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
Iggle

hard to say if shooting him was necessary. police are reporting that he was shooting at them as he ran away. some eye witnesses have disputed that. not sure if its true or if they're emotional and just cop hating.

either way the guy was a scumbag and deserved what he got, justified or not.

#pedogangweindis

July 18, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
jaded

He still didn't deserve to be shot in public and then be left to die on the street.

what are they supposed to do, take him inside somewhere and shoot him so no one sees? if they feel threatened they are going to shoot, that shouldn't be news to anyone. i don't know what fantasy world you're living in, but it's time to see things for how they really are.

the guy is a scumbag, he was armed, he was probably running from the police and was either shooting at them or pointing it toward them, so they shot him. cops did their job and the guy deserved it, end of story.

everyone thinks it's so cool to be against the cops until someone pulls a gun on them, then the first thing they do is go running to the police. give me a break.

July 18, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
ichigo81

the guy was a piece of shit. and armed. a dude in the pic and vid thread posted a huffington post vid that showed the gun on the ground. calm down bro

see this is the shit i am talking about, fucking sheep always drinking the kool aid the american media drums up...they could have tazed him even if he was "a person of interest in seatlle" , they didn't have to shoot him. I am from the bay and you never see a fucking cop in the city or even in oakland, the only time you see them muthafuckas is when u are at a bart/muni station, it's fucking laughable aand n*ggas stay dying in the bay everyday
July 18, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
Constellations

i lol whenever someone calls someone else sheep. especially the ♥♥♥♥♥s that stay listening to alex jones podcasts and going on about martial law.

but anyway, im just gonna leave this here

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3092310&postcount=16704

of course the cops could be lying though, that remains to be seen.

\X/

July 18, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Iggle

lol at this ♥♥♥♥♥ suggesting tazing someone with a gun. you bring a knife into a gun fight? didn't think so

#pedogangweindis

July 18, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
ichigo81

i lol whenever someone calls someone else sheep. especially the ♥♥♥♥♥s that stay listening to alex jones podcasts and going on about martial law.

but anyway, im just gonna leave this here

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3092310&postcount=16704

of course the cops could be lying though, that remains to be seen.

and i stay laughing at sheep and lames who say they couldnt have tazed him, did u see a gun in the video u fucking herbs,hmm the cops had shotguns and automatic weapons, and the n*gga was on the ground not even resisting, but u didnt see a gun near the suspect during the confrontation until magically at the end, u probably never been to sf, everybody steals rides on muni/bart, so until u get evidence or have been in the same situation i have been in, where cops harass u over a fuckin bus pass, then u can miss me with this botti boy shit you so eloquently put, u fucking sheep ass n*gga
edit: i not even mad, jus hate when muthafuckas can't see a different alternative when clearly this man was already laid down and and possibly unarmed, u probably the same herb ass fucks that think oscar grant deserved to be shot bc of his past and not his present>sad
July 18, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
Constellations

www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/17/bayview-police-shooting-muni_n_901197.html

gun on the ground at 00:15. bottom right hand corner of the vid

inb4 "other random gun on the ground"

and lmao the dude was on the ground CAUSE HE GOT SHOT.
you act like the cops shot him while he was on the ground.

and if anyone should have a grudge held against cops it would be me. those fucks illegally searched me, on some violation of my constitutional rights shit and arrested me for possession of a controlled substance. then they went on to put the drug i had in the wrong class of controlled substance(or whatever the legal jargon was), which wouldve made my crime a felony instead of a misdemeanor. luckily, the judge ruled in my favor.

but you mad some cop was harrassing you over a bus pass

\X/

July 19, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Iggle

^ i'm starting to think you being trolled

#pedogangweindis

Please login first to reply.