Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 16, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
Cryptick

I've had success, a lot of my friends have as well.

But, I see others, talk to others, and they can't seem to close the deal from Facebook to bedroom.

What are your guys' experience with facebook pimpin?
July 16, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
Too Trill

this ♥♥♥♥♥ typing to bitches and shit
July 16, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
The Main Event

I've never pulled a girl using Facebook exclusively, but it helps in the process
July 16, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
Guapamole

For me it usually exposes the thirsty girls because its obvious they want you when they poke/im/message saying whats up.
July 16, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
illy

using another profile to reply to yourself. swagger.
July 16, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
Too Trill

using another profile to reply to yourself. swagger.

You are attracted to me

I never met you, but some how you find yourself in my threads, on my facebook... It was cute at first, but idk what your aim is here?

You'll probably make some witty remark trying to disparage my character out of defence for yours. That would only support my theory as I would have that much influence over your emotions to get you ill temepered and act like a juvenile.

Please, leave me alone.
July 16, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
teov

from my experience , if you spit game to a random girl you add on facebook shit sounds kinda creepy , like on some stalker tip ..... I added a few girls because we had friends in common but I never chatted with them because I felt like a maniac or something like that . If you already know the girl you chat with on FB that's a whole different story , it might help you

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 16, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
illy

You are attracted to me

I never met you, but some how you find yourself in my threads, on my facebook... It was cute at first, but idk what your aim is here?

You'll probably make some witty remark trying to disparage my character out of defence for yours. That would only support my theory as I would have that much influence over your emotions to get you ill temepered and act like a juvenile.

Please, leave me alone.

I don't even have facebook. What are you talking about.
July 16, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Koven

Never tried it but that actually seems more legit then online dating sites. At least you can if a bitch is fat or not by looking at her pics hahaha. None of that myspace angles shit.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 16, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
Too Trill

I don't even have facebook. What are you talking about.

Oh, so that's the type of girl you are.
July 16, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
ClydeFrazier

my boy did this with myspace. he'd just hit up girls from school tellin em how fine they are. he prolly batted a .150 but at least it worked sometimes.

Melo Gang All Day

July 16, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
CanvasO8

talked to some bitch on fb awhile back and shes been with me for 5 months. fuck ♥♥♥♥♥ shit. WHY?
July 16, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
loop

never even tried seems kinda weird I'd rather do it face to face, but I might give a try smile
July 16, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
modernmischief

Only fucked one random chick,and met one of my girlfriends off facebook but we went to the same school which played a part,dont count on spitting game to random girls on facebook and getting anything out of it.
July 16, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

from my experience , if you spit game to a random girl you add on facebook shit sounds kinda creepy , like on some stalker tip ..... I added a few girls because we had friends in common but I never chatted with them because I felt like a maniac or something like that . If you already know the girl you chat with on FB that's a whole different story , it might help you

ur thinkin about things too deeply. why are you so self conscious?

"omg should i talk to this girl?" " is she gonna think im a creeper?" "what should i say?" "i dont wanna sound like a stalker"

who cares bro.
July 16, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
Freddie Benson

^i do all that stuff sad

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

July 17, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
bonemarrow

i would

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 17, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
hasbeens

Facebook can be deceiving though, bitches can get themselves up at least 3 points, if they take they profile pic from a particular angle.
July 17, 2011 @ 03:38 AM
teov

ur thinkin about things too deeply. why are you so self conscious?

"omg should i talk to this girl?" " is she gonna think im a creeper?" "what should i say?" "i dont wanna sound like a stalker"

who cares bro.

I prefer to talk in person , that's all .... approaching a girl that I don't know in real life makes me feel creepy , it's just me smile
maybe you right

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 17, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
xVILLN

this man speaks the truth.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 17, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Too Trill

this man speaks the truth.

if being creepy is pulling bitches off of facebook and fucking them, den im one creepy motha fucker

smurfs
July 17, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
Legit Shit

you can definitely make it work.
protip: if you're looking for a quick fuck, only go for 'decent' looking girls. if they look better than decent then you're already doing it wrong

upthefunk

July 17, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
Mos

i got a few fb bodies
July 17, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
Augustus

Girls who accept guys over a FB profile have problems. Up your standards man. lmao.

@QuattroRide

July 17, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
pfill

yeah, fucking smooth. what are you even saying... you say spitting game at a random girl is creepy, yet you add girls you don't even know and don't talk to them at all? fucking fail, fuck. 10/10 times i'd rather try to game some random on facebook then just add people and be a fucking pylon and do nothing.
July 18, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
Hellah Fresh

This is true. Don't come on as a creeper. But if you met them 1 time thru another mutual friend then it is a lot easier. Myspace was the shit on pulling hoes back in its prime.
July 18, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
chrizzymusic

its kind of all bad gettin girls off facebook. Girls be hittin me up till where we might actually take it further. The bad thing is that suspence of meeting for the first time lol. I know I'm not the only one.
July 18, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
trevxv3

I dont meet people on facebook and hook up with them. Its like I know this person, and I might say whatsup on fb, they usually have to get off and tell me to text them, if I dont have a number they give it to me, but when the texting starts is usually when the deal is closed.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 18, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
TheCityOfChi

IMO its easy. Just show a girl some attention and they get hooked. It's just easier since its already on FB and I'm on there most of the time at work anyway. So in summary I'm getting paid to talk to girls on facebook
July 19, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
gaia

okay, so i just added a random broad on facebook that i didn't talk to that went to my high school, but i seen her around all creeper status. we chopped it up and i said we should hang out sometime cuz she's cool to talk to. and she said she was down.

now im gonna wait a week before i talk to her again.
how should i approach her to actually meet up in person the next time to talk to her w/ swag. any strategies?
go out for coffee or something?

Please login first to reply.