Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 14, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
b1rdman973

Can someone explain to me why Harry Potter movies are still relevant and popular?

Why does it seem like every single guy/girl I know from college (I'm a senior) is in love with the harry potter movies, and can't wait to go see the new one?

Why is it seemingly 'cool' to be a fan of harry potter still if you're in your 20s?

Imo, the books were only ok, and that's how I felt when I read them as a 11/12 year old. I saw parts of the first 2 movies, they were crappy.

I just don't get it.
July 14, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
Rizal

Yo im watching that shit tonight ♥♥♥♥♥
July 14, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
b1rdman973

Why? That shit's gay du. Characters doin spells and shit with wands? stupid
July 14, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
Kwyjibo

that movie was fucking horrible and so has been the last 3. the first ones were the best because you got to see hogwarts. now they are like some action movies

I've gone out the window

July 14, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
trevxv3

Can someone explain to me why Harry Potter movies are still relevant and popular?

Why does it seem like every single guy/girl I know from college (I'm a senior) is in love with the harry potter movies, and can't wait to go see the new one?

Why is it seemingly 'cool' to be a fan of harry potter still if you're in your 20s?

Imo, the books were only ok, and that's how I felt when I read them as a 11/12 year old. I saw parts of the first 2 movies, they were crappy.

I just don't get it.

the books came out when we were in elementary school, so its a link to our childhood

/thread

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 14, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
Rizal

the books came out when we were in elementary school, so its a link to our childhood

/thread

/thread is /thread
July 14, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
lol

I just don't get it.

the books/movies were part of alotta ♥♥♥♥♥s childhoods..and its the last movie sooooooo....

you just have an unpopular opinion haha

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

July 14, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
trevxv3

/thread is /thread

coolcoolcool

July 14, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
b1rdman973

Yea, toy story came out during my childhood, I saw it and liked it. But I never even thought of going to see the latest one.

I watched spongebob growing up, but wouldn't go see a spongebob movie.

Idc if it's a link to our childhood, people just need to grow up, move on, and find new interests.
July 14, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
kelz26

Apparently the Harry Potter series is like CRACK...if you watched the first few, you've got to finish'em up. Nobody likes a quitter lol
July 14, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
trevxv3

Yea, toy story came out during my childhood, I saw it and liked it. But I never even thought of going to see the latest one.

Idc if it's a link to our childhood, people just need to grow up, move on, and find new interests.

You clearly have, but millions of others haven't. thats your opinion but its not indicative of what is happenning.

July 14, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
lol

lolwut

do you wear suits to school?

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

July 14, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
b1rdman973

Yea I know I just don't get it.

No I don't wear suits to school lol. I'm just not interested in shit from my childhood anymore. To me, still being in love with the harry potter series would be like if I still played with tech decks or pokemon. A person would look like a huge fag/loser if they said they still did that stuff as a 20 year old, yet with harry potter it's the opposite. You're weird if you don't like it.
July 14, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
ClydeFrazier

you're a fucking tool. toy story 3 was incredible.

Melo Gang All Day

July 14, 2011 @ 11:50 AM
Youth In Asia

I think it's dumb and repetitive. How many times is this dude gonna duel these evil wizards. This chick wanted me to go with her but I was like nah ♥♥♥♥♥ I'mma be asleep.

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 14, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
Iggle

You're worse than the harry potter fans you hate. You reek of that "I'm too cool for that" attitude. Fuck you kid. Grow up.

#pedogangweindis

July 14, 2011 @ 12:08 PM
Vodica

July 14, 2011 @ 01:01 PM
Constellations

that^

harry potter kinda stopped being a kids movie after the first two and became more of an all ages movie, if that makes any sense. the books did the same thing.

the target audience of these movies aren't 8 year olds the way Finding Nemo was.

and i loved the books so im interested in seeing how it'll play out on screen.

\X/

July 14, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
sharky

Yea I know I just don't get it.

No I don't wear suits to school lol. I'm just not interested in shit from my childhood anymore. To me, still being in love with the harry potter series would be like if I still played with tech decks or pokemon. A person would look like a huge fag/loser if they said they still did that stuff as a 20 year old, yet with harry potter it's the opposite. You're weird if you don't like it.

it's nostalgia man shuttup. let me reminisce over my childhood
July 14, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
Eaton

bruh toy story 3 was one of the best movies i ever seen. also harry potter is tight.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 14, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
hentai

Because we pretty much grew up with them ever since Philosopher's Stone and it's only right we finish it off with Deathly Hallows. Shit, I haven't read the books or anything but I've always found the movies to be interesting. Get off your high horse already.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

July 14, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
dylan fisher

Lol at philosophers stone, personally i just like the movies. And emma watson is fine as fuck.

Easy mang...

July 14, 2011 @ 01:28 PM
BHP

you're a fucking tool. toy story 3 was incredible.

Accessory Rack.

July 14, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
Eaton

Because we pretty much grew up with them ever since Philosopher's Stone and it's only right we finish it off with Deathly Hallows. Shit, I haven't read the books or anything but I've always found the movies to be interesting. Get off your high horse already.

bruh u watching too much FMA

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 14, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
hentai

Sorcerer's Stone/Philosopher's Stone, same shit you kneegors.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

July 14, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
TwiggyDig

I think it's dumb and repetitive. How many times is this dude gonna duel these evil wizards. This chick wanted me to go with her but I was like nah ♥♥♥♥♥ I'mma be asleep.

♥♥♥♥♥ you gay?

anyways...

The movies are entertaining, books are most popular series of all time with a worldwide message and fan-base, increasing maturity in each movie.

You oversimplified the plot of the books and movies and make it sound like sesame street, but in reality its much more complex. There is nothing "faggy" about seeing the movie but you tools with your napoleon complexes are too immature to understand that.

Toy story 3 was a GREAT movie that can appease ALL ages.
July 14, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
Youth In Asia

Don't worry, son. She's not that great looking. Not looking to spend $10 on something I don't wanna see with a chick I don't really want to be with lol.

I need to see Toy Story though.

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 14, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
╒rozzy

Emma Watson not that great? She is easily one of the prettiest actresses.

July 14, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
Youth In Asia

I meant the chick that wanted me to go with her. Emma Watson's fine as hell.

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 14, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
╒rozzy

Don't do it for the chick, do it for Emma Watson then. lol

Please login first to reply.