Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 13, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
illywassup

I wanna hear some of the stupidest shit you guys have done
July 13, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
ReZ

waking up in a friend's sorority bed smeared with maple syrup and little recollection of what happened.
July 13, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
adoboFosho

smearing someone in a friend's sorority bed with maple syrup with vague recollection of what happened.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 13, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
WHS.

watched someone smear someone else in a friend's sorority bed with maple syrup with a faint recollection of what happened
July 13, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
Redline

waking up smeared all over a friend in a sorority bed with indistinct recollection of what happened.
July 13, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
NIFTY

smearing myself with maple syrup in a friends sorority bed with blurred recollection of what happened
July 13, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
Axraexl

Blowing a dude covered in maple syrup at my friends sorority

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 13, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
trevxv3

covering myself in maple syrup waking up in a sorority girl's bed with hardly any recollection of what occured

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 13, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
Hellah Fresh

Waking up on the couch with the same clothes on from the night before.
July 13, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
Iggle

smearing myself with maple syrup in my friend's sorority bed and pretending to be passed out to get a free blowjob

#pedogangweindis

July 13, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
nobs

not to throw my dude Koor under the bus but i am pretty sure he has a good drunk memory that involves a taxi. i ain't gonna spoil it though
July 13, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
&y

we need helgen for this thread
July 13, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
Guapamole

Having sex in some random sorority bed while some guy smeared with maple syrup was passed out in it. I bet he had little recollection of what happened.
July 13, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
illywassup

Waking up on the couch with the same clothes on from the night before.

Fucking ruthless

This thread has potential, keep it comin !
July 13, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Dexter

Lol @ this thread has potential when almost all the posts are trollin
July 13, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Canvas08

mixing a bucket of maple syrup and my semen and smearing it on people sleeping in a sorority house and waking up and having a distinct memory of it.
July 13, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
*Lars

Ya boy junksen knows about this one
July 13, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
hools

got loco with some four lokos at the venice boardwalk after a day of drinking and me and my group almost got in a brawl. blacked out and ended up passing out in my homie's suv's trunk the ride home. fuck fourloko hangovers
July 13, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
CrackPipeLips

on friday i had a party at my house and drank a quart of vodka, remember bits and pieces, but apparently i spilled an entire beer on some random dude, then tried to fight another dude, and got kicked out of my own house for about an hour.

Good times
July 13, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
bonemarrow

Lol @ this thread has potential when almost all the posts are trollin

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 13, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
ASSHOLE

i can't remember, but it was good
July 13, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
loop

haha this reminds me of this one time on friday i had a party at my house and drank a quart of vodka, remember bits and pieces, but apparently i spilled an entire beer on some random dude, then tried to fight another dude, and got kicked out of my own house for about an hour.

Good times
July 13, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Bandwagon

this one time me and my boys found a keg on the way back from these partys. naturally we decided to swoop which involved hopping hella fences with the keg. dont know why but it was hella fun. cracked my iphone that night. first story i thought of..
July 13, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
Phlipstar

Some dude making it rain in the club, me and my homie pick up the dollar bills, hop on stage then making it rain again with his money. Later that night I fingered a bitch on one of the club sofas cool
July 13, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
$$$$$

I was drinking then i did a line of coke and ate a shroom. I started to fly with spongebob to find Afro Samurai because he had the keys to my house inside this volcano on pluto. Then a giant vagina was chasing us when Afro appeared and cut it in half. Then I woke up covered in blood on a bed next to a baby tiger chewing on my leg. Then i ate the tiger and grew my leg back but i started to be a tiger/human breed thing. Then when i woke up the next morning i was covered in syrup. sad
July 13, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
Bandwagon

oh another one, this didnt happen to me tho one of my boys woke up with a random bike in his room along with a the lock and the combination to the lock written on a piece of paper in his pocket. he dosent remember shit from that night. he still has the bike.
July 13, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
zenithtribe23

doing some stupid dance shit..and pix came up over over facebook the next day
July 13, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
jtangtwenty3

Two years after their escapade in Las Vegas, Stu (Ed Helms), Phil (Bradley Cooper), Doug (Justin Bartha), and Alan (me) are traveling to Thailand to celebrate Stu's impending wedding to Lauren (Jamie Chung). Much to Alan's dismay, they are joined by Lauren's younger brother, Teddy (Mason Lee). During Lauren's father's (Nirut Sirijanya) toast, he shows his disapproval of Stu by comparing him to rice porridge. At the end of the night, Stu hesitantly joins Phil, Doug, Alan and Teddy for a beer. Sitting at a campfire and roasting marshmallows, the group toast to Stu and Lauren's future happiness.
The following morning, Phil, Stu and Alan, along with gangster Leslie Chow (Ken Jeong) (whom Alan befriended after Las Vegas) and a chain-smoking capuchin monkey, awaken in a dirty hotel room in Bangkok. Stu has a face tattoo, and Alan's head is completely shaven. However, they cannot find Teddy, only discovering his severed finger. Chow begins recalling the events of the prior night, but his heart stops after snorting a line of cocaine. Panicked, the trio dispose of Chow's body in an ice machine.
Through a tip from Doug (who left early the last night and is still at the resort), they go to a prison to pick up Teddy but are given a wheelchair-bound elderly Buddhist monk, who knows more about what happened, but does not reveal anything: he has taken a vow of silence, and rejects also an alternative such as writing something down. After finding a business card, they travel to a neighborhood smouldering in ruins. They enter a nearby tattoo parlor, where they learn that they had started a fight that escalated into a riot. The trio then return the monk to his Buddhist temple, where they are encouraged by the head monk to meditate. Alan is able to recall a strip club that they had gone to. There, they learn that Stu had engaged in sex with a kathoey prostitute. Upon exiting, the trio is attacked by two Russian mobsters from whom they had stolen the monkey, and Phil is shot in the arm.
After Phil is treated at a clinic, Alan confesses that he had drugged some of the marshmallows from the previous night with muscle relaxants and ADHD medication in order to sedate Teddy but accidentally mixed up the bags. After noticing an address and time point for a meeting written on Alan's stomach, the trio meet up with another gangster, Kingsley (Paul Giamatti), who demands Chow's bank account code and password by the next morning in exchange for Teddy. They return to the hotel to try to find Chow's password, only to discover that he is still alive. They steal the monkey (who had the code inside his jacket) back from the Russian mobsters through a violent car chase, during which the monkey is shot and injured. After taking the code and leaving the monkey at a veterinary clinic, the group complete the deal with Kingsley. Suddenly, Interpol agents appear and arrest Chow. Kingsley turns out to be an undercover agent, who tells the trio that the police have searched all day for Teddy but were unable to find him.
Desperate and out of clues, Phil once again calls Doug's wife Tracy. Stu then has an epiphany and the trio rushes back to the hotel and find Teddy in the elevator unharmed (albeit still missing a finger). Teddy had woken up in the middle of the night to get more ice for his severed finger (after the first bucket of ice had melted) but became trapped after the power went out. The four use Chow's speedboat, the keys for which were in Teddy's pocket, to travel back to the wedding reception. Arriving on land just as Lauren's father is about to cancel the wedding, Stu makes a defiant speech where he rejects being boring and instead states that he is in fact quite wild. Impressed, Lauren's father gives the couple his blessing. After the wedding continues on, Alan presents Stu with a special gift at the post-reception dance: a musical guest performance by Mike Tyson. Teddy later discovers that he had taken many pictures during the night on his mobile phone. Once again, the group, along with Tyson, agree to look at the pictures together once before erasing the evidence of their exploits. The screen goes black as the group (in response to the first film) exclaim in shock to the photos (which, just like the first film, play over the ending credits).

im doin it wrong
July 13, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

Visited a friend in a foreign country and had a hell of a night with alcohol/cocaine/redlight district/jazz involved still dont know what happend
July 14, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
adoboFosho

Got drunk in vegas and ended up on a mattress on the roof of my hotel after waking up. I was covered with sunburn. I ended up racing to los angeles for a wedding I had only 4 hours to get to. I get a hold of 80k somehow and end up dressing in my tux right before the wedding from clothing thrown from a moving car. After the wedding I come across pictures from the night before.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

Please login first to reply.