July 24, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
DBCEE

Want to stab this bitch in the neck. Bitches from Oakland are so wack.
July 24, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
wiznerd1

who raised this bitch? real talk
July 24, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
Beach2theBay

The streets did ♥♥♥♥♥!
July 24, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
Wishez.

hahaha. Oakland this the best yall can do?
July 25, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
Ape

her booty probably smell good doe..

lmao

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 25, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Ape

Lil Wayne made it socially acceptable for white bitches to say ♥♥♥♥♥.

July 26, 2011 @ 06:05 AM
airforce416

changed my mind, i wanna see what that mouf do
July 26, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Wishez.

hahahha Abercrombie & pistols. She looking like Whinehouse doe RIP
July 26, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
Ape

Abercrombie & pistols
Drake's next single.

July 26, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
SwagGod

LMAO!!

Yall ♥♥♥♥♥s wild for that. But yeah this bitch is gonna say ♥♥♥♥♥ round the wrong ♥♥♥♥♥s and get treated like the white man treats ♥♥♥♥♥s ya smiggadell me?
July 26, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
SwagGod

On some real shit tho I know there are some real ass dudes in Oakland so I just cant understand how this ugly no talent delusional bitch gets a pass. SMH
July 26, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
JCrewkid

On some real shit tho I know there are some real ass dudes in Oakland so I just cant understand how this ugly no talent delusional bitch gets a pass. SMH

Oakland is an open minded city. Her saying ♥♥♥♥♥ has no evil intentions behind it so why trip about it?

By the way, I've been to Oakland many many many times and everyone there uses the word ♥♥♥♥♥. From Asians, to Hispanics, to Samoans, etc...everyone there uses the word ♥♥♥♥♥. It's how the inner city youth talk.

Real talk. If rappers wanna trip bout V-nasty saying the word ♥♥♥♥♥ then they should trip on 90% of their fans. They be saying that word all the time no matter their skin color. Even you motherfuckers on here use that word all the damn time and I know most of ya'll ain't black.
July 26, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
KevBd

Drake's next single.

bahahhhaha. even my girl lol'd.

two of em x hs shit

July 26, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
PKMNTRNERBLUE

V nasty is the girl lil b
July 26, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
ichigo81

Oakland is an open minded city. Her saying ♥♥♥♥♥ has no evil intentions behind it so why trip about it?

By the way, I've been to Oakland many many many times and everyone there uses the word ♥♥♥♥♥. From Asians, to Hispanics, to Samoans, etc...everyone there uses the word ♥♥♥♥♥. It's how the inner city youth talk.

Real talk. If rappers wanna trip bout V-nasty saying the word ♥♥♥♥♥ then they should trip on 90% of their fans. They be saying that word all the time no matter their skin color. Even you motherfuckers on here use that word all the damn time and I know most of ya'll ain't black.

i am from the bay so more people say blood/hella more then n*gga and it's cool and all because everybody wants to be "black" whatever the hell that means but when the cops come or shit is really going down, nobody wants to be a n*gga, i am black and sometimes i cringe when i say it, so i am trying my best to remove from my vocabulary, but i propose this to everybody, how would it feel if i just came up to u and said what's up my g**k,zipperhead,wetback,towel head,cracka,beaner,ricer. I know rappers and black people have made it "our" word which in reality n*gger is meant as ignorant,buffoon and that is exactly what that bitch acts like, so if u guys love that word so much u can have it and every stereotype that comes with it, i don't/won't defend that bitch because i guarantee when she saw the cop lights, that bitch turn to becky real quick, it's all fake and entertainment to some of u muthafuckas, never been to the hood and i bet your ass was in downtown oakland, i bet u werent near macarthur or san leandro, go around saying that shit will get u killed out there, once again this is all an act and it's going to fuc up kreshawyns career if she keep defending that shit, trust and believe these bitches will be exposed like rick ross, only a matter of timecool
July 26, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Theseventhletter

That bitch looks like hypebeast trailer trash.......ugh she looks like her pussy smells.
July 26, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
Ape

believe these bitches will be exposed like rick ross, only a matter of timecool

But Rick Ross got Gold albums, owns one of the hottest labels in rap, and he will die rich.

Expose me too, b.

July 26, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
soap

That bitch looks like hypebeast trailer trash.......ugh she looks like her pussy smells.

hahahaha this is the exact same thing that pops in my head when i see ugly hoes

HER PUSSY PROB STANK
July 26, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
JCrewkid

i am from the bay so more people say blood/hella more then n*gga and it's cool and all because everybody wants to be "black" whatever the hell that means but when the cops come or shit is really going down, nobody wants to be a n*gga, i am black and sometimes i cringe when i say it, so i am trying my best to remove from my vocabulary, but i propose this to everybody, how would it feel if i just came up to u and said what's up my g**k,zipperhead,wetback,towel head,cracka,beaner,ricer. I know rappers and black people have made it "our" word which in reality n*gger is meant as ignorant,buffoon and that is exactly what that bitch acts like, so if u guys love that word so much u can have it and every stereotype that comes with it, i don't/won't defend that bitch because i guarantee when she saw the cop lights, that bitch turn to becky real quick, it's all fake and entertainment to some of u muthafuckas, never been to the hood and i bet your ass was in downtown oakland, i bet u werent near macarthur or san leandro, go around saying that shit will get u killed out there, once again this is all an act and it's going to fuc up kreshawyns career if she keep defending that shit, trust and believe these bitches will be exposed like rick ross, only a matter of timecool

I don't know, but V-Nasty frequents all of the clubs around the Bay and she ain't been killed yet? Where are you from in the Bay? You speak like you ain't from here at all. And the way you type, Jesus, did you even graduate junior high? Learn to use puntuations and capital letters, ♥♥♥♥♥.

P.S. Stop living in the past, bruh bruh.
July 26, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
July 26, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
Ape

lmao these C Styles gifs

July 26, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
ichigo81

I don't know, but V-Nasty frequents all of the clubs around the Bay and she ain't been killed yet? Where are you from in the Bay? You speak like you ain't from here at all. And the way you type, Jesus, did you even graduate junior high? Learn to use puntuations and capital letters, ♥♥♥♥♥.

wow, so since i don't talk like your dumb ass i am not from the bay, english teacher, this is a fucking hb forum, so i am supposed to use correct punctuations, i really can tell your puss ass aint from the bay, or ur just a lame chinese dude who frequents hb to feel strong while ninjas from fillmore and hayes valley/bayview punk you for your shit, smh...get right blood.
edit:i did this on purpose so Mr.Proper ENglish can slang his man juice on his computer, get on my level bitch>sad
July 27, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
Slanguage

ichingo81 and jcrew... what race are yall and where in the bay are yall from?
July 27, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

How does the way he type not show he's from the Bay Area? What helped you come to the conclusion? GTFO
July 27, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

ichingo81 and jcrew... what race are yall and where in the bay are yall from?

Will this information give them more credibility in your eyes? GTFO
July 28, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

July 29, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
Freddie Benson

im "black" and dont care about here saying ♥♥♥♥♥ its 2011 get over that stupid shit i just dont know why her voice is so damn annoying and she got dat chipped toof

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

July 29, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
KoreanJesus

July 29, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
KoreanJesus

♥♥♥♥♥ said WE COMING FOR YOU
in all caps
July 29, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
Slanguage

Will this information give them more credibility in your eyes? GTFO

1 . who are you to respond to a question that somebody else was asked?

2. kids on hb tend to quiet down when they get their card pulled......

Please login first to reply.