Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 12, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
chief

as of late i havent visited hypebeast on the regular as i used to. but i think hypebeast helped make me a more of a close minded person when i visited regularly. while i contributed on hypebeast basically every day i realized it made me become more of an elitist and i would completely look down on peoples aspects or opinions, and that shit aint coo. nobody loves an arrogant asshole. like i would go to parties and shit and meet new people and not give a shit about becoming friends with them

but like i said recently, i've only been on here on and off and its easier to and more fun to get along with people if you actually value their own opinions (which i didnt do when i was an hb regular)

but mostly this thread is because i have been recently reading through random threads, and you some of you queers seriously need to go outside.

this post was more as an observational thing, but anyone feel the same way outta curiosity? i dunno maybe its just me

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 12:51 AM

Inactive

as of late i havent visited hypebeast on the regular as i used to. but i think hypebeast single handedly made me a more of a close minded person when i visited regularly. while i contributed on hypebeast basically every day i realized it made me become more of an elitist and i would completely look down on peoples aspects or opinions, and that shit aint coo. nobody loves an arrogant asshole. like i would go to parties and shit and meet new people and not give a shit about becoming friends with them

but like i said recently, i've only been on here on and off and its easier to and more fun to get along with people if you actually value their own opinions (which i didnt do when i was an hb regular)

but mostly this thread is because i have been recently reading through random threads, and you some of you queers seriously need to go outside.

this post was more as an observational thing, but anyone feel the same way outta curiosity?

thats how you pull bitches ♥♥♥♥♥
July 12, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
chief

i know dude. like i would still get bitches but like, i wasnt enthusiastic about meeting new people cause i feel like i didnt have anything in common with anybody so i couldnt connect on any level.

now im just dgaf and feel like im a more outgoing person, which is way more fun that feeling cool for knowing some expensive ass clothing brand nobody gives a shit about or some lowkey rap group

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
hools

truth. i didn't really used to mind frequenting hb, but that was before it got so lame
July 12, 2011 @ 01:10 AM

Inactive

i know dude. like i would still get bitches but like, i wasnt enthusiastic about meeting new people cause i feel like i didnt have anything in common with anybody so i couldnt connect on any level.

now im just dgaf and feel like im a more outgoing person, which is way more fun that feeling cool for knowing some expensive ass clothing brand nobody gives a shit about or some lowkey rap group

lmao and how did you become more dgaf by not posting on hb thats how it should always be

u a sheep ♥♥♥♥♥ watch out for the wolves... ya brain is like some shitty play dough
July 12, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
chief

lmao and how did you become more dgaf by not posting on hb thats how it should always be

u a sheep ♥♥♥♥♥ watch out for the wolves... ya brain is like some shitty play dough

you were probably one of the queers i was talking about when i said some of you need to go outside

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

u feel like an elitist because of these reasons? LOL square lifestyle might not make it

do u wear supreme and listen to OF?
July 12, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
Guapamole

July 12, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
chief

u feel like an elitist because of these reasons? LOL square lifestyle might not make it

do u wear supreme and listen to OF?

no i just got so absorbed in the website it influenced who i was irl

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 01:22 AM
franjoli

go give your computer's power cord to your mom for her to take to work ♥♥♥♥♥

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 12, 2011 @ 01:34 AM

Inactive

no i just got so absorbed in the website it influenced who i was irl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvNXIB8aT8g
July 12, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
chief

you literally provide nothing to this thread. that was just a sad attempt to get laughs from other members

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 01:47 AM

Inactive

you literally provide nothing to this thread. that was just a sad attempt to get laughs from other members

how you know &)&)&)>sad>sad>sad
July 12, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
Iggle

care to explain?

#pedogangweindis

July 12, 2011 @ 02:05 AM
blackice445

Aye chief I know exactly what you mean, about being an elitist an looking down on people. I was like that too for a lil while and I stopped giving a fuck and realized life is much more fun that way. I wasnt like that because Of HB. I dont know how you can let a messageboard influence your life that much.
July 12, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
NoStress

Aye chief I know exactly what you mean, about being an elitist an looking down on people. I was like that too for a lil while and I stopped giving a fuck and realized life is much more fun that way. I wasnt like that because Of HB. I dont know how you can let a messageboard influence your life that much.

word

burr

July 12, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
yoon

i deff. kno what chief went thru. i acted like that as well.razz

2011members trollin as always

www.ronindivision.com

July 12, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
chief

i mean it wasnt just the forum. it was probably a combination of things. i mean i dont give a shit now cause i dont feel like that anymore, but i was curious to see if anybody else felt like they went through the same kind of thing

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
NiceNick

Yeah man I totally get you, i've been thinking alot lately about how fucking awesome I am.
July 12, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
i2ape

this post was more as an observational thing, but anyone feel the same way outta curiosity? i dunno maybe its just me

haha this.
July 12, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
CHOPZ

damn dude i can relate to this 100% i always think wow these people suck at dressing/music/ and life fuck them and ill never be their friends
July 12, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
jtangtwenty3

as of late i havent visited hypebeast on the regular as i used to. but i think hypebeast helped make me a more of a close minded person when i visited regularly. while i contributed on hypebeast basically every day i realized it made me become more of an elitist and i would completely look down on peoples aspects or opinions, and that shit aint coo. nobody loves an arrogant asshole. like i would go to parties and shit and meet new people and not give a shit about becoming friends with them

i feel you on this, i mean i never really felt the same way, but i can def see how if you let it get to your head this site ,as well as just certain general attitudes or ideologies that seem to have a particular popularity on the internet, would do this, seeing as how its just a bunch of pretentious assholes who look down on others to seem cool and 'get bitches'. what everybody has to realize, and it seems youve already realized, is that you can get bitches, be cool, and have actual friends and not be a pretentious asshole, and when you dont view the world with that fuck it im better than everyone attitude you will become a much happier person.
July 12, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
bonemarrow

none of these pinoys gets bitches fuck HB

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 12, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
Trollinator

Truth, a year of being a member and a little bit more than 2,000 posts

fawk, I've been busy this summer and I haven't been logging as often. Been more active lately

but HB is always mi casacool

I want to see the world burn

July 12, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
$$$$$

Yeah man I totally get you, i've been thinking alot lately about how fucking awesome I am.

July 12, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
chief

i feel you on this, i mean i never really felt the same way, but i can def see how if you let it get to your head this site ,as well as just certain general attitudes or ideologies that seem to have a particular popularity on the internet, would do this, seeing as how its just a bunch of pretentious assholes who look down on others to seem cool and 'get bitches'. what everybody has to realize, and it seems youve already realized, is that you can get bitches, be cool, and have actual friends and not be a pretentious asshole, and when you dont view the world with that fuck it im better than everyone attitude you will become a much happier person.

exactly what i was tryin to get across

•••

July 12, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

damn dude i can relate to this 100% i always think wow these people suck at dressing/music/ and life fuck them and ill never be their friends

LOL at faggot mentality. these nigs think that jus cuz somebody else has a different preference in clothing n music, that they're better than them.

not everybody gives a fuck about clothes. some people actually care about important things like work/school.

"im cool cuz i wear streetwear and listen to underground musiccool"
July 12, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
hasbeens

HB provides the lulz man, dunno how it managed make you change your personality. You musta been at the computer screen 24/7, that aint healthy, regardless of the forum.
Like seriously, ♥♥♥♥♥♥s are catchin feelings of a forum? This is some alcohol anonymous shit.
So many things influence the way you act irl, but you choose to blame it on forum...really ♥♥♥♥♥♥??
July 12, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
hasbeens

At this point why are you still posting? there's nothing here for you clearly, so youre wasting everyones time logging on realistically.

Please login first to reply.