July 4, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
jimmillion

I was at the supermarket today picking up a few things when two of the cans start to slide off counter at the register. Using lightning fast ninja reflex's I caught one while knocking the other one up in the air allowin it to be grabbed with the same hand. The little home girl behind the counter can only muster up a "wow nice moves"

"no worries I'm a ninja" - I picked up my things and walk out of the store.....without payingcool
July 4, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
exhale

karma.
July 4, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
BTD

Black Panther member

July 4, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
trevxv3

no shit? it weird cause I was at the supermarket today picking up a few things when two of the cans start to slide off counter at the register. Using lightning fast ninja reflex's I caught one while knocking the other one up in the air allowin it to be grabbed with the same hand. The little home girl behind the counter can only muster up a "wow nice moves"

"no worries I'm a ninja" - I picked up my things and walk out of the store.....without payingcool

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 4, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link

really?? that's bizarre cause I was at the supermarket today picking up a few things when two of the cans start to slide off counter at the register. Using lightning fast ninja reflex's I caught one while knocking the other one up in the air allowin it to be grabbed with the same hand. The little home girl behind the counter can only muster up a "wow nice moves"

"no worries I'm a ninja" - I picked up my things and walk out of the store.....without paying
July 5, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
Mr.Doback

dejavu! I was at the supermarket today picking up a few things when two of the cans start to slide off counter at the register. Using lightning fast ninja reflex's I caught one while knocking the other one up in the air allowin it to be grabbed with the same hand. The little home girl behind the counter can only muster up a "wow nice moves"

July 5, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
Guapamole

that reminds me of this one time I was at the supermarket today picking up a few things when two of the cans start to slide off counter at the register. Using lightning fast ninja reflex's I caught one while knocking the other one up in the air allowin it to be grabbed with the same hand. The little home girl behind the counter can only muster up a "wow nice moves"

"no worries I'm a ninja" - I picked up my things and walk out of the store.....without paying cool
July 5, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
notyellow

paying without.....store the of out walk and things my up picked I - "ninja a I'm worries no"

"moves nice wow" a up muster only can counter the behind girl home little The .hand same the with grabbed be to it allowin air the in up one other the knocking while one caught I reflex's ninja fast lightning Using .register the at counter off slide to start cans the of two when things few a up picking today supermarket the at was I
July 5, 2011 @ 02:17 AM
RTE KNOWS

Reflexes = ninja.
July 5, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol that repeated forum meme is played. I should start infraction for that. Anyways I drop shit sometimes and my feet will stop it from hitting the ground

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 5, 2011 @ 06:52 AM
jimmillion

paying without.....store the of out walk and things my up picked I - "ninja a I'm worries no"

"moves nice wow" a up muster only can counter the behind girl home little The .hand same the with grabbed be to it allowin air the in up one other the knocking while one caught I reflex's ninja fast lightning Using .register the at counter off slide to start cans the of two when things few a up picking today supermarket the at was I

props for rewriting the entire post backwards....but damn son you have to much time on your hands to be doing shit like that.
July 5, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

teach me some Ninjitsu

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 5, 2011 @ 11:05 AM
Its_SONIC

Double ganger?
July 5, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
Déjàh Vuu

My father is a huge rat from the sewers. he showed me the ways of ninjitsu. so me and my brothers can fight the evil shredder and his pack of goons.
July 5, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
BKBROWN

lol that repeated forum meme is played. I should start infraction for that. Anyways I drop shit sometimes and my feet will stop it from hitting the ground

؟

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 5, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
dirtyandypants

ninjas don't give a fuck about that gay shit. stealthily kill somebody with a shuriken and then maybe you'll be a ninja in training.

faggot
July 5, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
bonemarrow

gay

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 5, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
Izuna

You guys aren't built for that Ninja shit I live feel me?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Please login first to reply.