Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 3, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
farcus

So normally I wouldn't have trouble, but as of late or rather every summer when I move back to my parents when school isn't in session I am piss bored and not much people to hang out with since i don't really know anyone here since the town i grew up is pretty retarded, most of my high school buddy are either working minm wage or going to the local shitty college so i didn't really keep in touch with them. How do i go about meeting people from pretty much ground zero... its just damn bland...
July 3, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
the sky is blue

play basketball at the rec then ask to court their women
July 3, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
Youth In Asia

Click one of those ads that says 'Fuck Buddies Near (your town)'

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 3, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
Guapamole

get out the house and try to find things to do, hit up some old friends, make new ones, just make an effort.
July 3, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
farcus

its hard, i mean i'd be down bar hopping/clubbing but its not fun at all with just you...

nah not bball they took the court away cause the resident manager thought too many black dude were in our subdivison to play bball that weren't even resident in the surrounding and made it look bad... no joke lol now its a tennis court
July 3, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
missy.

find a sport to play?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 3, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
expo8000

Pick up smoking cigarettes and hang out at bars. Talk to other people smoking. Hang out with them. Pick up smoking weed. Chill with other people and smoke weed. Pick up smoking meth fuck nvm
July 3, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
mr mcgibblets

So normally I wouldn't have trouble, but as of late or rather every summer when I move back to my parents when school isn't in session I am piss bored and not much people to hang out with since i don't really know anyone here since the town i grew up is pretty retarded, most of my high school buddy are either working minm wage or going to the local shitty college so i didn't really keep in touch with them. How do i go about meeting people from pretty much ground zero... its just damn bland...

log on hb and build in the sb.order a pizza too.
July 3, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
estoybien

its hard, i mean i'd be down bar hopping/clubbing but its not fun at all with just you...

nah not bball they took the court away cause the resident manager thought too many black dude were in our subdivison to play bball that weren't even resident in the surrounding and made it look bad... no joke lol now its a tennis court

lol this happened at a public court near my friends house too
July 3, 2011 @ 09:27 AM
Tommy Boy

search on craigslist
July 3, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
Ecks

Just get out there, keep yourself busy. Hit the gym, get a part time job or something. You'll meet new people along the way for sure, just by staying occupied.
July 3, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
glennboy

you been had to take summer classes before, haven't you

Live Life // Get Mo Money

July 3, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
Young Handsome

Go to the mall bag bitches, save, get fly
July 3, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
Amilius

Try to find a part time job and meet people there smile
July 4, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
mrh

Pick up smoking cigarettes and hang out at bars. Talk to other people smoking. Hang out with them. Pick up smoking weed. Chill with other people and smoke weed. Pick up smoking meth fuck nvm

ahahah i like this guys advice
July 4, 2011 @ 01:04 AM
notyellow

why would you not want to hang out with old friends? cause they go to a community college?

I can only hope that you don't feel a sense of superiority over them because you go to a university out of state cause seriously if that's the case you don't deserve to have friends. Period.
July 4, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
PandoCalrissian

going to university doesnt make you smart ♥♥♥♥♥... kick it with the old homies and youll meet some of their friends... friends of friends is where its at

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Please login first to reply.