Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
SDiamonds

aight this shit caught me off guard... doing some work on the computer and this shit came on my TV and i heard it in the bacground... i was like WTF did they just say that? hahaha

hahaha is it fucked up that im laughin my ass off err time i see this commercial on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q
June 27, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
Brosef

why didn't they say ♥♥♥♥♥? lol
June 27, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
deegee

sad

http://www.prevailco.com

June 27, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
SDiamonds

why didn't they say ♥♥♥♥♥? lol

They went all out for the whole thing...

Just teachin our youth new words to call their teachers. cool
June 27, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
Juicy J

lmao

that commercial was gay

WE TRIPPY MANE

June 27, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Naw, that shit was retarded.
June 27, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
owww

lol this commercial was so ♥♥♥♥♥
June 27, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
Blade Gretzky

o my fucking god i feel so bad for laughing at the special girl talking sad

but c'mon retard don't even mean special it means you just a dumb faggot niqqa
June 27, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
ClydeFrazier

i didn't find anything funny about it, but i've never seen anyone ignorant enough to call someone with down syndrome retarded. it's simply something used among friends to describe someone/something else. however, in recent years i've tried to restrain myself from using the word since i've become close with several people that had siblings with mental disabilities.

Melo Gang All Day

June 27, 2011 @ 08:42 AM

Inactive

wow. don't they understand that 'retard' can mean more than one thing? goddamn those ♥♥♥♥♥s is retards. real talk.
June 27, 2011 @ 09:06 AM
Eperviers

at my school they have special needs students in some of the classes with the other kids, so I got a class with one special needs kid and this faggot ass ♥♥♥♥♥ in my class whispered at me "hey is he..retarded" so I looked at this ♥♥♥♥♥ like

and socked him in the face, but yea I call my ♥♥♥♥♥s retarted as long as it ain't a mentally challenged person that can hear me LMAO.
June 27, 2011 @ 09:54 AM
mr mcgibblets

aight this shit caught me off guard... doing some work on the computer and this shit came on my TV and i heard it in the bacground... i was like WTF did they just say that? hahaha

hahaha is it fucked up that im laughin my ass off err time i see this commercial on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q

lol cracks me up when its on too.and the stayteen commercial where the kid says he doesnt want to ruin his life by having a kid.
June 27, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
jtangtwenty3

wow. don't they understand that 'retard' can mean more than one thing? goddamn those ♥♥♥♥♥s is retards. real talk.

dont try to justify it or act like using it should be socially acceptable. you can say it if you want but recognize that a lot of people would find it offensive and hurtful.
June 27, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
hasbeens

these ♥♥♥♥♥s got too much money man, makin adverts tryin to stop people using words. This aint grade 4 ♥♥♥♥♥, im grown.
June 27, 2011 @ 10:46 AM

Inactive

dont try to justify it or act like using it should be socially acceptable. you can say it if you want but recognize that a lot of people would find it offensive and hurtful.

yeah obvious, but words can have different meanings when used in different contexts.
June 27, 2011 @ 11:32 AM
tRick

Alright, I'm going to need for you to retard your anger level a few notches.
June 27, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
jtangtwenty3

yeah obvious, but words can have different meanings when used in different contexts.

yes, the word is not inherently offensive, but in the commercial she said dont use it in reference to someone acting stupid.
June 27, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
Soul Kitchen

fuck y'all retards bruh
June 27, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
deegee

alright, i'm going to need for you to retard your anger level a few notches.

lol.

http://www.prevailco.com

June 27, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
chaobro

yes, the word is not inherently offensive, but in the commercial she said dont use it in reference to someone acting stupid.

also, we forgot to mention she speaks for all mentally challenged persons. every. single. one.

i wonder who made the commercial? hmmmmm
June 27, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
bonemarrow

fuck y'all retards bruh

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 27, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
spitvicious

im definitely going to hell now
June 28, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
brannen

Lol my bro has moderate autism and I would call him retard when we're fucking around; he's cool with it. Haha
June 28, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
rocka

I didn't even know that guy was gay. Dude just put himself out for no reason.
June 28, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
no1deasoriginal

reminds me of that NBA commercial they put out after kobes incident
June 28, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
pypefadySpelp

przeprowadzki Kraków
Nasza firma w zakresie usług transportowych działa odkąd 1989 roku Odkąd tamtej pory zdobywamy stąd próba na rynku krajowym dbając o błogość abcprzeprowadzkikrakow pl]przeprowadzki Kraków również klientów indywidualnych podczas gdy zaś biznesowych Nasza funkcjonowanie oparta jest na profesjonalnej dokłada Usługi Transportowe zajmują się przewozem towarów ładunków na paletach , przeprowadzki , mieszkań biur , sklepów, magazynów itp, mebli, sprzętów agd , skraj budowlanych , regałów maszyn innych gabarytów wszelkich starań, by organizowane dzięki nas usługi przeprowadzkowej nie wiązały się z żadnym stresem tudzież niedogodnościami Wskutek tego również dążymy do zminimalizowania wszelkich utrudnień związanych spośród przeprowadzką aż do nowego mieszkania azaliż również
domu, również pod ręką usłudze na terenie tego samego miasta podczas gdy tudzież kraju kadrze pracowników, z powodu w jakim celu możemy zastrzec terminową tudzież sprawną realizację zleceń kiedy natomiast pełną obciążenia w ciągu powierzony ciężar Jesteśmy przekonani, że gra polityczna firmy jaką prowadzimy jest na gdy najwyższym poziomie
June 28, 2011 @ 05:15 AM
pypefadySpelp

przeprowadzki Kraków
Nasza interes w zakresie usług transportowych działa od chwili 1989 roku Odkąd tamtej pory zdobywamy zatem pomiar na rynku krajowym dbając o błogość abcprzeprowadzkikrakow pl]przeprowadzki Kraków zarówno klientów indywidualnych gdy tudzież biznesowych Nasza aktywność oparta jest na profesjonalnej dokłada Usługi Transportowe zajmują się przewozem towarów ładunków na paletach , przeprowadzki , mieszkań biur , sklepów, magazynów itp, mebli, sprzętów agd , ostateczność budowlanych , regałów maszyn innych gabarytów wszelkich starań, tak aby organizowane za sprawą nas usługi przeprowadzkowej nie wiązały się z żadnym stresem zaś niedogodnościami Dlatego również dążymy do zminimalizowania wszelkich utrudnień związanych z przeprowadzką aż do nowego mieszkania jednakowoż także
domu, podobnie jak przy usłudze na terenie tego samego miasta jak zaś kraju kadrze pracowników, przez wzgląd dlaczego możemy zastrzec sobie terminową natomiast sprawną realizację zleceń kiedy natomiast pełną odpowiedzialność za powierzony towar Jesteśmy przekonani, iż działalność polityczna firmy jaką prowadzimy jest na kiedy najwyższym poziomie
June 28, 2011 @ 05:22 AM
exhale

It is only bad if used in a vicious manner. Other than that, it is just a word.
June 28, 2011 @ 06:30 AM
Déjàh Vuu

shit i think i just found 2 new swear words. >sad
June 28, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

calling mentally handicapped person as a retard is some ruthless shit.

but i admit i use the word retard all the time but man i would NEVER EVER say that to mentally challenged person. so fucked up, it's not their fault that they're not as smart as normal people... that's how they were born.

The fact of the matter is that THERE IS NOBODY PERFECT in this SHIT HOLE.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.