FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 24, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
Ape

Anyone ever been to jail or prison

How was it? Did you have to fight to keep that booty virginity? Was it boring? Were there trannies?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 24, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
SOLE

jail =/= prison
June 24, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
motherland

9 mnths dawg

murderers rapists robbers dope deelaz
alla dat
June 24, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
ChaosChild

How was it? Did you have to fight to keep that booty virginity? Was it boring? Were there trannies?
Dude just come out and say it you're a homosexual your first thread you're talking about having sex with trannies now you talking about booty virginity?
June 24, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
Ape

Dude just come out and say it you're a homosexual your first thread you're talking about having sex with trannies now you talking about booty virginity?

♥♥♥♥♥ I find ass rape hilarious

Don't know about you but that shit be having me bugging out

And I was tryna see how ♥♥♥♥♥s would act knowing if they saw Sidney Starr in the street, they would try to holla

I'm comfortable with my coochie love, don't know boutchu, nawmsayin'?

cool

June 24, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
hctr.

My friend and I got SUPER high once. While we were watching tv we decided what to get to cure the munchies we saw a commercial for White Castle Burgers. The problem was that the nearest New Castle was a couple hours away in another town. Some shit happened at some college party and I got got arrested n shit. My friend, on the other hand, did not. He ended up baling me out and getting his fat sack of weed back. We rode a cheetah n shit that night. We eventually got our burgers...
June 24, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
PandoCalrissian

^ iseewhatudidthere cool

i spent 3 days in a holding cell when i was 14 for graffiti

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 24, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
Ape

^ iseewhatudidthere cool

i spent 3 days in a holding cell when i was 14 for graffiti

did someone hold yer cell?

June 24, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
Acclaimed

My friend and I got SUPER high once. While we were watching tv we decided what to get to cure the munchies we saw a commercial for White Castle Burgers. The problem was that the nearest New Castle was a couple hours away in another town. Some shit happened at some college party and I got got arrested n shit. My friend, on the other hand, did not. He ended up baling me out and getting his fat sack of weed back. We rode a cheetah n shit that night. We eventually got our burgers...

That's crazy man cause one time me and my friend and I got SUPER high once. While we were watching tv we decided what to get to cure the munchies we saw a commercial for White Castle Burgers. The problem was that the nearest New Castle was a couple hours away in another town. Some shit happened at some college party and I got got arrested n shit. My friend, on the other hand, did not. He ended up baling me out and getting his fat sack of weed back. We rode a cheetah n shit that night. We eventually got our burgers...
June 24, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
jaguar everglades

♥♥♥♥♥ I find ass rape hilarious

Don't know about you but that shit be having me bugging out

And I was tryna see how ♥♥♥♥♥s would act knowing if they saw Sidney Starr in the street, they would try to holla

I'm comfortable with my coochie love, don't know boutchu, nawmsayin'?

cool

lolol. this guys gay as hell.

just admit it
June 24, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
Moises Arias

This thread reminds me of the time my friend and I got SUPER high once. While we were watching tv we decided what to get to cure the munchies we saw a commercial for White Castle Burgers. The problem was that the nearest New Castle was a couple hours away in another town. Some shit happened at some college party and I got got arrested n shit. My friend, on the other hand, did not. He ended up baling me out and getting his fat sack of weed back. We rode a cheetah n shit that night. We eventually got our burgers...

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 24, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
exhale

trolls so bad. that story is not even written well. fucking disappointed in HB.
June 24, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

My boy has been in state prison for almost a year now waiting trial. He said its pretty boring, all there is to do is workout, read and play basketball. If you mind your own business you are left alone for the most part. But if someone wants to fight you you have to or else you'll look like a little bitch.
June 24, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
dmwaIking

only for a day. dude's be asking if i prefer syrup or jelly, i said jelly— then next thing i know i was sleeping on my tummy.
June 24, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
mr mcgibblets

lol this ♥♥♥♥♥s asking for a brochure.
June 24, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
ironl4k

i never. juss small run-ins. but who hasn't had those?
June 24, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
modernmischief

I almost went t jail for like 500 days? does that count
June 25, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
Stilo

i bet all the members that said they been to jail are blacks..

Lol, obvious troll is obvious.
June 25, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Myateach

I've never been but the homie has been in LA County Jail, (Wayside and Twin Towers) Chino and Wasco. California is the worst place to do time because of all the gang/racial tension. He said it's boring as fuck and you have to follow the rules of the prison and rules of the shot callers. He said that if you don't disrespect any one or let yourself get disrespected you'll be fine.

Whites (Peckerwoods and skinheads) are clicked up with Surenos.

Blacks and Nortenos are clicked up. Asians, Pacific Islanders roll with the blacks.

You can be cool with people from another race but not too cool.

^ CDC's unwritten rules.

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

Please login first to reply.