FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 24, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
Constellations

Lol do you guys not understand that committing violent crimes is more heinous? The fact that he acted like he had a gun is considered an armed robbery. Still giving him 15 years is too much, but think about it, in a way it sort of benefits him, since he won't be "hungry" and he has "shelter."

a mugger can ruin someone's day, Bernie Madoff ruined lives

\X/

June 24, 2011 @ 11:51 AM

Inactive

a mugger can ruin someone's day, Bernie Madoff ruined lives

batman doe
June 24, 2011 @ 11:52 AM
Constellations

batman's on the lamb, gotham isnt safe

\X/

June 24, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
missy.

since when does being in jail beat being homeless. You think some shitty meals and a shittty bed is worth your freedom and peace of mind? !5 years means he aint going to no minimum level shit either. This dude is going to have to fight for his life. What was this judge thinking?

lol... im pretty sure no ones gonna fuck with an old man.. and im PRETTY SURE he'd rather have 3 shitty meals a day than no meals a day... and a shitty bed than sleeping on the streets.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 24, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
EMU OG

since when does being in jail beat being homeless. You think some shitty meals and a shittty bed is worth your freedom and peace of mind? !5 years means he aint going to no minimum level shit either. This dude is going to have to fight for his life. What was this judge thinking?

Ask the dude who stole 1 dollar from a bank waited for the cops to come and arrest him.

You wouldn't know till you're living on the streets. Maybe a reliable food source and acceptable living conditions outweigh freedom?
June 24, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
richedesilien

I believe in CHOPZZ.

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

June 24, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
richedesilien

Google the Venus Project.

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

June 24, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
theconqueror

greed is a helluva drug
June 24, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
Mr.Doback

this is crazy, he lives like 10min from me! I haven't seen really anything about this on the news around here though.

sad
June 24, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I believe in CHOPZZ.

- Honestly "White collar crimes" are far more worse than typical crimes. U do know that those who have lost their life savings n house mortgages become homeless & penniless and some would even go far n kill themselves.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 26, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
farcus

after watching The Inside Job, i'm fairly convinced the US Government is a "Wall Street Government." Suggest all you nicca to watch it, whether you're an econ major or not.
June 27, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
cous.

Wheres Lupe!

June 27, 2011 @ 03:33 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

The Inside Job is an excellent excellent documentary about how those bankers n wall street fags have managed to bring this country into a financial meltdown.

I strongly recommend y'all to watch it if u want to know the TRUTH & DIRTY CORRUPTIONS.

-thank u for mentioning that farcus.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 27, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
jtangtwenty3

Google the Venus Project.

i used to be real into this, but then i saw this movie about the guy in charge of it, jaque fresco, and it kind of ruined it for me. basically he is just an old guy who draws pictures of futuristic looking shit, builds models, and sometimes full scale shit. hes more of an architect/infrastructure engineer than a political/social leader.
nevertheless some of his thoughts have weight, and i commend the fact that hes actually trying to do something and rethink things for the better, but don't count on the venus project for government reformation.

by the way the movie is on netflix
June 27, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
mr mcgibblets

-thank u for mentioning that farcus.

June 27, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
hasbeens

Dont know how people are surprised by this shit, when the US is blindly capitalist, what do you expect, no free health service, shit thats cold, and not enough people in the US want drastic change, so shit won't get done.
June 27, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
Phil Jackson

The reason why he got 15 years is cause he's black you hoes.

If it was a whitey, he'd prob only get 15 minutes in jail, mah ♥♥♥♥♥.

Fall back doe.
July 9, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Please login first to reply.