FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 23, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
Young Handsome

twitter.com/#!/chrisbrown/status/84040964301271040

breezy A real dude he just gave OF free publicly and then backed off them
June 23, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
Blade Gretzky

twitter.com/#!/chrisbrown/status/84040964301271040

breezy A real dude he just gave OF free publicly and then backed off them

bi-polar ass ♥♥♥♥♥
June 23, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Freddie Benson

i dont see how people are saying fuck chris brown. frank ocean talked shit on twitter.....just cause its on the internet doesnt mean it doesnt mean shit. chris brown met that dude up and frank ocean dipped like a bitch.

just sayinnn

Frank felt like he was insulted by Chris brown so he responded he didn't "talk shit" and how is he a bitch? Some random ♥♥♥♥♥s you don't know yell at you saying catch the fade and you ignore them.. He would be stupid to get out. ♥♥♥♥♥ made the smart move said I don't know you ♥♥♥♥♥s and kept going about his day

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

June 23, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
bluntokes

No one here even knows the real story why are you idiots talking shit on either side.

Not one of you dumb motherfuckers would have gotten out of your car in a 3 on 1 situation like that. Especially over some twitter "beef". E thugs these days, smh. razz
June 23, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
jaguar everglades

Frank felt like he was insulted by Chris brown so he responded he didn't "talk shit" and how is he a bitch? Some random ♥♥♥♥♥s you don't know yell at you saying catch the fade and you ignore them.. He would be stupid to get out. ♥♥♥♥♥ made the smart move said I don't know you ♥♥♥♥♥s and kept going about his day

so go back and fight him
June 23, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
TwiggyDig

No one here even knows the real story why are you idiots talking shit on either side.

Not one of you dumb motherfuckers would have gotten out of your car in a 3 on 1 situation like that. Especially over some twitter "beef". E thugs these days, smh. razz

June 23, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
ichigo81

so go back and fight him

u think it would be a fair fightconfused what pisses me off is that it's 2 talent black men fighting over the dumbest shit in the world, it's like fighting over a bitch, i used to stick up for cb because he is young and still trying to figure it out, but dude really has some real mental issues/smelling himself alot, but to all u hercules ass dudes unless u got a choppa who would try to run up on a car with three dudes in it, u have alot to learn about the worldcool
June 23, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Izuna

Mr."Kill people, burn shit, fuck school" aka Mr. "I don't give a fuck" was Shook.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 23, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
Visionary

Mr."Kill people, burn shit, fuck school" aka Mr. "I don't give a fuck" was Shook.

I think your getting mixed up between who Frank Ocean and Tyler is...
June 23, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
Ape

twitter.com/#!/fucktyler

lirl tyler tryna be on his controversial shit thinking what he say dont fuckin matter

if you read that ♥♥♥♥♥s last few tweets and frank ocean saying he taking a break from the internet you could tell that ♥♥♥♥♥s was shook

♥♥♥♥♥ said some wise shit about shit escalating

i hope them ♥♥♥♥♥s learn to not just say reckless shit

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 23, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
modernmischief

Lol one of my rapper friends was beefing with some of Chris's cousins awhile back,and apparently they're pretty gutta and ran up on my boy in a RangeRover too haha.
emob971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/modernxmischief/photo-24.png
June 23, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
WCDon

Lol one of my rapper friends was beefing with some of Chris's cousins awhile back,and apparently they're pretty gutta and ran up on my boy in a RangeRover too haha.
emob971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/modernxmischief/photo-24.png

Man fuck Chris's cuz. They sum bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. ♥♥♥♥♥ this LA rollin 60's crip cuh ♥♥♥♥♥ over here. I got my boy Nip and Snoop dogg they wit me right now. We finna roll on these Sisqo ass ♥♥♥♥♥s

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

June 23, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
Izuna

I think your getting mixed up between who Frank Ocean and Tyler is...

I'm talking about how Tyler was on twitter sheeding E-Tears
"they gonna shoot my friend when Im in europe"

"its getting too real"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 23, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Tyler has no issues with CB and doesnt want a frienf of his hurt. He was tweeting real shit. Fuck the music, these dudes need to wise up.
June 23, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Izuna

True. I just think he should wise up before insulting people like that...
If Tyler were to say "Chris Brown is a Faggot" it probably wouldn't be much but him and Frank were both taunting him over that Rihanna shit. Chris Brown gets extra sensitive over that shit. remember when he broke a window at GMA because of the lady bugging him?

June 24, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
Zack Morris

I fux w/ OF and CB but Tyler is trying too hard to be controversial with all that talking reckless shit. ♥♥♥♥♥s need to just sit back, fuck bitches and blow a L. #basedswag
June 24, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
sliicktalk

u think it would be a fair fightconfused what pisses me off is that it's 2 talent black men fighting over the dumbest shit in the world, it's like fighting over a bitch, i used to stick up for cb because he is young and still trying to figure it out, but dude really has some real mental issues/smelling himself alot, but to all u hercules ass dudes unless u got a choppa who would try to run up on a car with three dudes in it, u have alot to learn about the worldcool

They should just fight over a can of grape soda and call it a day
June 24, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Freddie Benson

.....but Tyler never talked shit about Chris brown...anyway it was dumb as fuck and shoulda been over

June 24, 2011 @ 09:38 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

1) how you ♥♥♥♥♥s gonna say "fuck Chris brown"? If that was Jasper and taco in that car chasing down Chris brown all you cock suckers would be like "lol Chris brown pussy", "lol he shouldn't of talked shit", "lol wolves going to get you".

2)Chris ain't start this shit, OF did. And I love odd future but you can't talk shit and not expect nothing to happen. And when shit does happen you can't all of a sudden go on twitter trying to cop a plea to squash the beef. So in my eyes right now OF looking frail as fuck.

3) Chris brown been gangsta, whenever he goes to Rucker park he's goon'd the fuck out. OF needs to stick to dissing frail ♥♥♥♥♥s like Bruno mars and Haley Williams, cause even BOB got at them and he's far from tough but his little Grand Hustle circle is not to be slept on.
June 24, 2011 @ 10:49 AM
bonemarrow

odd future feel the fuck off ♥♥♥♥♥s eventually show the true colors they bitches

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 24, 2011 @ 11:15 AM
Freddie Benson

1) how you ♥♥♥♥♥s gonna say "fuck Chris brown"? If that was Jasper and taco in that car chasing down Chris brown all you cock suckers would be like "lol Chris brown pussy", "lol he shouldn't of talked shit", "lol wolves going to get you".

2)Chris ain't start this shit, OF did. And I love odd future but you can't talk shit and not expect nothing to happen. And when shit does happen you can't all of a sudden go on twitter trying to cop a plea to squash the beef. So in my eyes right now OF looking frail as fuck.

3) Chris brown been gangsta, whenever he goes to Rucker park he's goon'd the fuck out. OF needs to stick to dissing frail ♥♥♥♥♥s like Bruno mars and Haley Williams, cause even BOB got at them and he's far from tough but his little Grand Hustle circle is not to be slept on.

They never said fuck Chris brown the crowd started that shit at their show and Chris brown did start it and hodgy responded plus you hate OF lol I never seen you say nothing good about them unless it was right after something bad....oh yeah and Chris brown bitchmade

June 24, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
Ape

Chris Brown made some obscure comment like "fuck devil worship music" and OF caught feelings. This was a few months ago. Chris Brown aint start shit...

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 24, 2011 @ 12:02 PM
Acclaimed

Chris Brown has 3,000,000 twitter followers. The entire OF camp probably has a total of 500k tops.

CB > OF.

But on some real shit, OF started this shit and CB finished it. Regardless if they waited for Ocean or w/e. OF is too careless with what they say and they always do shit for the shock value. So Idk why they're actually shocked when a ♥♥♥♥♥ actually gets fed up and does somethin bout it. I'm just waitin' on Tyler getting that 1,2 KO from somebody he disses. Can't run around in the music biz throwing shots at names and not expect somebody to do something.
June 24, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Beach2theBay

Chris Brown has 3,000,000 twitter followers. The entire OF camp probably has a total of 500k tops.

CB > OF.

Chris Brown has had like 7 years to build his fan base and makes mainstream music. Odd Future is underground and has only been making music for 3 years tops. You're stupid.
June 24, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
theconqueror

Chris Brown has had like 7 years to build his fan base and makes mainstream music. Odd Future is underground and has only been making music for 3 years tops. You're stupid.

June 24, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
Beach2theBay

I was actually gonna edit out the stupid comment but you quoted it haha. Nonetheless, that comparison is invalid.
June 24, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
SinisterSH-

You think if anyone beefed with Tyler, Pusha would back him up? I'd hate to fuck with Pusha.
June 24, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
CONQ

^ ya right. pusha wouldnt fuck up his career over some little pussy OF beef
June 24, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
Acclaimed

I've never fucking heard that phrase. So, Idk.
June 24, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
tonysteak

odd future feel the fuck off ♥♥♥♥♥s eventually show the true colors they bitches

lol this ♥♥♥♥♥ always bashing OF wherever I see him. do you genuinely not like them, or are you one of the hipsters that dont like them cause they're more known now?

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

Please login first to reply.