300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 18, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
hctr.

There's nothing better than being 16 years old and going to the movies to check your girls oil while the previews for Tranformers play cool
June 19, 2011 @ 07:52 AM
Pinhead Larry

I was at Green Lantern and some black dude was laughing his brains out, kicking his seat, slapping his leg, etc., as if he were watching Hangover or some shit, and the movie was not funny at all.

and some other black dude behind me, kept saying "MAN, THIS MOVIE HAS NO ACTION! KUNG FU PANDA GOT MORE ACTION THAN THIS!"
June 19, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
estoybien

lol i hate it when there are groups of obnoxious black kids, acting as if they're too fucking cool for the movie that they paid for, making dumbass comments and giggling to each other.
June 19, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
Mos

lol i hate it when there are groups of obnoxious black kids, acting as if they're too fucking cool for the movie that they paid for, making dumbass comments and giggling to each other.

lol why they gotta be black for?
June 19, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
expo8000

Nobody fucks with me at the movies. If I go to a place where Ill be around people for a long time I always make an impression, and make sure people do not make my night shitty. If its the movies I love to keep a small bag of rubber bands with me so I can shoot them at any little faggots on their cellphone. Grown ass people usually dont front but I told plenty of kids to stfu or put away their shit
June 19, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
loop

you are such a bully
June 19, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
Spankbank

I was gonna take my shoe off and chuck it at the dude next to me making side comments throughout the whole movie. So fucking annoying, it also didn't help that the whole entire row in front of me were fan boys yelling and cheering when something happens, like when he gets the ring they all cheer for no fucking reason. SMFH Why can't these fucking faggots let people watch their movie in peace?
June 19, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
iggy-koopa

two days ago there was a couple like 60 years old and they got kicked out cause the lady was giving the old man a handjob
June 19, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
Axraexl

I was at Green Lantern and some black dude was laughing his brains out, kicking his seat, slapping his leg, etc., as if he were watching Hangover or some shit, and the movie was not funny at all.

and some other black dude behind me, kept saying "MAN, THIS MOVIE HAS NO ACTION! KUNG FU PANDA GOT MORE ACTION THAN THIS!"[/QUOTE]

For some reason I believe this
Im Black so I am familiar with our sense of humour

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 19, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
curtis50cent

i havent been to the movies in the past 5-6yrs |0
June 19, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
hctr.

i havent been to the movies in the past 5-6yrs |0

I cuz you be always workin' ♥♥♥♥♥. Wehn is dat album comin out?
June 19, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
scfdefinit

I went to go watch the hangover 2 with some friends and there were these loud ass laughing bitches like 5-6 rows behind us. You could hear them throughout the whole room, they were laughing at everything like even at shit that wasn't even funny. Literally like every 10 seconds. Pretty much ruined the movie for me.
June 19, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
Benny Lasco

Always choose to sit behind me -__-
June 19, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
Homes

This one time I went with my girl, we were going to see Transformers 2 or something... she didn't want to sit next to the fat dude, so I did. before we even got through the previews, this motherfucker accidentally hits his drink out of the cupholder when he's reaching for it and dumps it all over me. And one of the those huge ass 20 gallon drinks they sell at the theater. It was wet and cold for the rest of the movie, but what do you even say to that? It wasn't like it was on purpose, I didn't want to just go off on him
June 20, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
missy.

^ "accident" .. sure. you didnt do anything cuz he was fat and probably felt bad for him but if it was any other ♥♥♥♥♥, you'd do something.

lol accident my ass.. idgaf

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.