HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 16, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
SBairbape1'sIV

Will be in Manhattan for a day. I need to know some good spots to eat at(really want to avoid tourist traps) and also clothing,shoe stores to shop at. Wondering if the Hundreds or Mishkanyc is located in Manhattan. Also can you all direct me to any area on the island that has good graffiti. I don't know if graffiti is limited in Manhattan where I'll mostly be at. But I know we'll be hitting up Soho,Lower Manhattan and Harlem which I know the further I get away from Times Square, Downtown, Business center I should see graffiti mecca.
June 16, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
shibbykid27

Crif Dogs on St. Marks is my spot for food. but honestly there is soooooooo many popular places to eat and shop that you can find what your looking for more specifically on google.

you could spend a day or two in soho alone shopping so time and home much money you have to spend.
June 16, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
mopreme

it's going to be hot as fuck. avoid subways as much as you can.

clubs and bars pop off later in NYC then most cities. having a good attitude and personality goes a long way. been to tons of parties, after-parties, with people i just met.

oh yeah, hot as fuck. humid, too.
June 16, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
CrackPipeLips

Supreme.
June 16, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
BKBROWN

uniqlo only has 1 store in the us

its in soho

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

June 16, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
RawShack

i heard harlem is poppin' around 12am.
June 17, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
MH3pworth

The hundreds does have a store in SOHO also there are some cool ROA paintings in the LES
June 18, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

@mopreme I'm use to the heat and humidity so that aint really nothing esp. coming out of Houston. But you say avoid the subways?? I mean trust me I aint no small town country bumpking that will be so naive to the big apple that i'll be easily taken advantage my gaurds always up anywhere I go. But I know a friend of mine told me to get from point A to point B that's all they did was take the subway because walking to certain areas on Manhattan alone took longer. I'm prepared for the piss smell that I hear ppl talk about. And I've always heard brothas aint able to catch cabs the easiest so i'm just trying to figure out the quickest way to get around the city since we only have a day.

@kawzneffect...lmaoooooo I don't buy them cheap shits in the middle of the mall down here so no thanks to doing it in NYC. I might hit up Chinatown just to peep the vibe

@Kickstathehead..well I heard all of Harlem aint bad esp. since alot of whiteys moved in. But I wish I could be in the city around that time cuz I know shit really jump off but I'll be back in D.C. by that time.

preciate everbody else suggestion. So basically for shopping SOHO has everything u want. I wanted to scoop up some Mishkanyc that I wouldn't be able to get down here(which is limited) or online but I see they got a store in BK. SO any specific boutiques that sell basically all the brands that are popular on here in Soho. I had no good luck on google except for the stores I already know about like Supreme, The Hundreds,Flight School, New Era flagship store.

Also I know it be tons of ppl w/ backpacks on in NYC. Will these stores trip if I walk around w/ my backpack on. Down here in Houston some stores(not all like boutiques)but some stores in the mall or even in the mall in general trip if u walk in w/ a backpack. I don't wanna be walking around w/ tons of bags. But from judging what I've seen on tv it's pretty norm to walk around w/ backpacks(u really have no use for him here since u'll be getting back in a car)but just making sure that places won't trip if I have mine on
June 18, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
Mos

My brother works at mishka.

Please login first to reply.