June 18, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
missy.

www.ncsl.org/default.aspx?tabid=4266

btw.. i can marry my cousin before i can marry a woman. wtf?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 18, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
DStyles

lol u mad cause you're an illegal

DSteezy ain't never mad

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 18, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
PiagetNoodle

Fyi for all the homophobes and anti-gay ppl, studies have shown your kind have arousal levels when viewing gay stimuli, a.k.a. your'e fags trying to fight the feeling. Maybe it is time for yall to look inward.
June 18, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Quezz

Lesbians everyone knows this.
June 19, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link

lol thread getting helly juicy

hehe.
June 19, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
PandoCalrissian

I meant accepting I just wasn't paying attention cause I get pretty heated when others hate what they don't understand and just because I do accept them who they are I get called gay... It's just sad that you think because others think the same as you you're right people used to think blacks were subhuman... Just because it's how it's always been doesn't mean it's right.

What does it hurt you for them to get married, does everybody have to be lonely, sad, and miserable as you?

I guess it's useless to argue with stupid people cause no matter what I say you'll always be stupid, and hateful of things you don't understand

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 19, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
ClydeFrazier

i've found there's absolutely no point in arguing over homosexuality. people are set in their ways on both sides.

Melo Gang All Day

June 19, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
DStyles

I meant accepting I just wasn't paying attention cause I get pretty heated when others hate what they don't understand and just because I do accept them who they are I get called gay... It's just sad that you think because others think the same as you you're right people used to think blacks were subhuman... Just because it's how it's always been doesn't mean it's right.

What does it hurt you for them to get married, does everybody have to be lonely, sad, and miserable as you?

I guess it's useless to argue with stupid people cause no matter what I say you'll always be stupid, and hateful of things you don't understand

June 19, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
JayLovesPinays

Attractive, feminine Lesbians are probably more accepted. The only reason I say this is because from early on men are taught to be hyper-masculine at all times. It's never permissible for a man to publicly tell another man he's attractive unless it's a relative. The barriers for women are made much less thicker. Women can tell each other they're pretty and no flips. The comments can even go into specifics such as "she has nice breasts." Men could never do that with other men w/o being criticized. Also, even look at the media and how easily you can find girl on girl action than you can male on male.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:06 AM
Denny Crane

Stupid you mad image

Why are people so afraid of people expressing serious opinions?
June 19, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
DStyles

Why are people so afraid of people expressing serious opinions?

word

just like how I expressed mine.

June 19, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Diedforoursins

Wow. Pretty sure that after millions of years of human development and evolution, we have surely learned to be accepting of guys that just want to, you know, be with other guys?

To the 'I Ha8TE TeH FaGZ#~' people, I implore you, think about this: in this world there are brilliant people. Incredible people. Scientists. Inventors. Doctors. Revolutionists. Many of which are homosexual. And there there's you. . .sitting in front of your computer, 'hating fags'.

This is math that doesn't need to be done for you.

Please login first to reply.