dry cough
Yes, really I join told all above

June 15, 2011 @ 04:23 AM
Blade Gretzky

aye who actually readin this shit tho
June 15, 2011 @ 04:49 AM
pyrogenesis00

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

WTF? Would love to be a spy tho
June 15, 2011 @ 08:42 AM
CHEEP

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

sounds like me now except for the poland part.
June 15, 2011 @ 09:41 AM
KoreanJesus

i was hitler
sad
June 15, 2011 @ 10:18 AM

Inactive

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

SHIT THIS IS ME!

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

June 15, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
mumbai

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?
June 15, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
toekneekey

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now? No.
June 15, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
Diedforoursins

I already know I was called Bob.

Please login first to reply.