Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 13, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
$$$$$

DO you dress the best out of you and your group/closest friends you chill with?

I do by far...but i live in the suburbs in the south so everyone here just wears American eagle and preppy southern frat boy shit
June 13, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
Axraexl

Yeah, They get mad too cuz I get mad compliments while they stuck there to hear it

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 13, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

^lol.

No shit the next man will think their fit is better than yours, I'm the exception.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
Imco0l

yea, and they cant say anything every time i brag cuz they know it's true.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:34 PM

Inactive

Friends say I dress like an old man or their fathers.

Yes, I do dress better than my friends.

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

June 13, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
MVRCUS

If you're answering yes... step your surroundings up... don't get content being the flyest nobody... go somewhere and see some shit...
June 13, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
kbos

When im in boston with my hometown nigs yes, where i grew up you'd probably get called a faggot if youre into fashion. Swagging out here just means don't look like a bitch and rock some nice kicks. When im in NYC no, I may swag out compared to my boston fam but my nyc homies are always up on the freshest shit that i just don't care enough/wanna spend enough to compete with.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Ape3

Not to sound cocky or better than anyone here, but I'm probably best dressed in my entire school. I live in a small town though so everyone is either a cholo or hella country. My group of best friends is 6 girls so I can't really compare myself to them. It's sad cause I see tons of fake Jordans.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
willsanity

Not to sound cocky or better than anyone here, but I'm probably best dressed in my entire school. I live in a small town though so everyone is either a cholo or hella country. My group of best friends is 6 girls so I can't really compare myself to them. It's sad cause I see tons of fake Jordans.

You hang around 6 bitches all the time? Are you the token gay guy? Don't think you're a player you just lookin real bitchmade
June 13, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
MVRCUS

You hang around 6 bitches all the time? Are you the token gay guy? Don't think you're a player you just lookin real bitchmade

Let me guess... you fucks with 4 musty ass dark ♥♥♥♥♥s and one of em is always ashy... log off, eat a dick, die.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
PandoCalrissian

everybody i hang with just wears t shirts and are always trying to call me gay and shit cause i dress myself nicely... ♥♥♥♥♥s is jealous

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 13, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
Ape3

I said they are my best friends, I didn't say I only know 6 fucking chicks. I asure you I'm not gay, in fact I'm kind of homophobic. And I never claimed to be a player you fucking idiot. Go back to school and learn how to comprehend a sentence.
June 13, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
blackice445

Im not sure, all my close friends have different styles an can dress. We're all some swagful motherfuckers.
June 13, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
jtangtwenty3

me and my friends basically just dress like outkast so ya..
June 13, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
PlugTunin

yeah i am, most of my friends dont care how they dress. my one friend thinks he dresses well but in reality he is a complete hypebeast. bright ass shoes that match his bright ass shirt and hat

This new layout is a disappointment

June 13, 2011 @ 05:52 PM

Inactive

♥♥♥♥♥ you gay if your 6 best friends are girls.
LMFAO 6 BESTFRIENDS WHO FUCKEN SAYS BESTFRIEND ANYMORE THAT PRESCHOOL SHIT SON
June 13, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
~Righty

If you're answering yes... step your surroundings up... don't get content being the flyest nobody... go somewhere and see some shit...

wdywt.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

nah man, poor & alone
June 13, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Ape3

♥♥♥♥♥ you gay if your 6 best friends are girls.
LMFAO 6 BESTFRIENDS WHO FUCKEN SAYS BESTFRIEND ANYMORE THAT PRESCHOOL SHIT SON

Yeah I'm gay because I hang with bitches. They have been my friends for a long ass time what do you want me to call them? I like how you two think you know my life lolol. Dumb asses...
June 13, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i don't think it's just that they are girls. but 6? step outside of yourself and look at that scenario.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
spitvicious

i'd say so considering kids in my area either go for:
1. affliction t shirt, puma warmup pants, nikes
or
2. fake polo cap, hollister shirt, levi cargos, jordans
June 13, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
Ape3

If I saw a group of girls and someone that looked like me with them, I wouldn't think he was gay. But then again this is the Internet and you can't see the situation from the perspective of someone that actually knows me. It's only a group of chicks because they were the first people that approached me when I moved to my new school and I just stuck with them, but I don't need to explain myself because this is after all the Internet.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
nat turner

yeah im the freshest...most ppl wear 10x t's, aeropostle or AE or ecko

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 13, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
bobby

Lol you roll with 6 chicks? Mad gay bruh, mad gay.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

If I saw a group of girls and someone that looked like me with them, I wouldn't think he was gay. But then again this is the Internet and you can't see the situation from the perspective of someone that actually knows me. It's only a group of chicks because they were the first people that approached me when I moved to my new school and I just stuck with them, but I don't need to explain myself because this is after all the Internet.

stfu ♥♥♥♥♥ you call your friends bestfriends. so what do you and the girls talk about lmfao. guys?
cause i know you dont talk about anything relevant witht them
June 13, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i don't think it's gay as such. just...
June 13, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
Vicodin

id like to say yes but some times my homies got some fire shit
June 13, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
Ape3

stfu ♥♥♥♥♥ you call your friends bestfriends and you live in new mexico

Oh you just destroyed my self esteem sad I'm def a fag because I have girls friends. Lmao I don't understand what New Mexico has to do with anything, I'm not sure if that even qualifies as an insult. I hope you don't go by Mikey Gunz in real life you guido bitch. Lol I'm done. Kill yourself.
June 13, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
Astro.

my friends wear southpole, and i wear ecko
so i would say yes
June 13, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
mike868y

most my boys either dress right out of the jcrew look book or just wear hoodies all the time. i'm one of the better, but by far not the best.

Please login first to reply.