Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 8, 2011 @ 10:59 AM
ChaosChild

Is this what we have come to in this country for a prank and there's really assholes out there that believe this kid need to do the time or get counseling.

FOR A PRANK! a blow up down in the girls bath room is funny every time I hear it I wish I had thought of it for my senior prank.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=umU73FZ1FHo
June 8, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
mr mcgibblets

guess hell think twice about pranks next time.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
Nigga Man

guess hell think twice about pranks next time.

June 8, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
PandoCalrissian

its cause he's black... some white kids at my school set off a dozen cherry bombs in the middle of the busy common area and everybody (including faculty) knew who is was but because their parents donated to the school nothing happened... A mexican kid spraypainted a penis on the gym and he was expelled and stayed in jail of 3 nights...

jussayin

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 8, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Neither counseling or prison time..

They assumed it was a bomb planting so he has to face the possibility of being imprisoned?
Fuckin' Rushville Indiana.

Charges wont stick and if they do, lmfao and smfh.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
LiquidSwords

Damn that's some bullshit. They couldn't tell that the "suspicious package" was a blowup doll?
June 8, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
ChaosChild

Neither counseling or prison time..

They assumed it was a bomb planting so he has to face the possibility of being imprisoned?
Fuckin' Rushville Indiana.

Charges wont stick and if they do, lmfao and smfh.

Exactly I'm not saying the kid should not be punish in some way because the bomb squad had to check the package. And yet 2 to 8 years is ridiculous for a blow up doll.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:50 AM
rocka

Lol thats why black people don't do pranks
June 8, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
exhale

me senior quote in the year book was, "I AM IRANIAN...BOOM!!!" some dumb racist white bitch mother of a student saw it and called the police and i got tracked down by the school after skipping the 2nd to last day morning period to go get breakfast at IHOP. after i got back to school my cousin and dad were there along with the principal, administrators and a sergeant or lieutenant from the city PD. they thought i was going to have a bomb strapped to me under my gown.

everyone knew it was a joke and it was funny. every student and administrator laughed at it. fuck em all.
June 8, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
Ape

That blows...

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 8, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
Legendd

If they lock this kid up.... they bullshittin'
June 8, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
yungm

me senior quote in the year book was, "I AM IRANIAN...BOOM!!!" some dumb racist white bitch mother of a student saw it and called the police and i got tracked down by the school after skipping the 2nd to last day morning period to go get breakfast at IHOP. after i got back to school my cousin and dad were there along with the principal, administrators and a sergeant or lieutenant from the city PD. they thought i was going to have a bomb strapped to me under my gown.

everyone knew it was a joke and it was funny. every student and administrator laughed at it. fuck em all.

you sound the like dumb racist here....
June 8, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
northwest

its cause he's black... some white kids at my school set off a dozen cherry bombs in the middle of the busy common area and everybody (including faculty) knew who is was but because their parents donated to the school nothing happened... A mexican kid spraypainted a penis on the gym and he was expelled and stayed in jail of 3 nights...

jussayin

June 8, 2011 @ 03:19 PM

Inactive

^^He's just stating facts, you moron.

@ pinoid
June 8, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
eddie.

You know it's because he's black... Fuck America, I'm moving to Canada
June 8, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
Beaner

^^He's just stating facts, you moron.

@ pinoid
June 8, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

That blows...

I guess I'm the only one that caught this.
June 8, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Legendd

naa it just wasnt that funny
June 8, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
mr mcgibblets

jussayin

lol then maybe hell learn not to spray paint dicks on walls anymore or at least how not to get caught,so then he can stay in the streets of 3 nights spraying more dicks where they dont belong.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
mr mcgibblets

[QUOTE=eddie.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
shonenfan4

American racism at its best.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
PlugTunin

some way to end high school, go right to jail as you graduate

This new layout is a disappointment

June 8, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Herbybobby

Over a prank, you can't be serious
June 8, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Sam

Just reminds me of how the kids who had special privileges with teachers and the administration got out of sh*t so easily opposed to some kid nobody knew and got expelled and whatnot.. like this kid in my hs who did track how the privilege of going into the teachers common to get drinks and eat their lunch, I can only laugh at what trouble some unexpected kid would get into if he were to just go in and grab some pasta with a coke and chill there..
June 8, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
shonenfan4

Just reminds me of how the kids who had special privileges with teachers and the administration got out of sh*t so easily opposed to some kid nobody knew and got expelled and whatnot.. like this kid in my hs who did track how the privilege of going into the teachers common to get drinks and eat their lunch, I can only laugh at what trouble some unexpected kid would get into if he were to just go in and grab some pasta with a coke and chill there..

this shit is of true! Teachers giving sport stars an easy passing grade even tho they don't even show up for shit. >sad

Please login first to reply.