Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 7, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
SumLite

^ so ignorant - try playing ball and you will know that shit isn't true - playing in the paint area in a real game - people getting that rebound shit gets serious - now the NBA - these ♥♥♥♥♥s are like 6'6 200 something - taking charges and picks - boxing out it is a contact sport how are you to say its a pussy sport
June 7, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
SumLite

and pfill you act like these fighters don't practise at all or spar
June 7, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Constellations

thats probably because you go to panther games who are the worst team in the league and have been for a long time. You aren't going to get the full experience of a game when the team can barely get 5,000 fans to a game.

and what does that have to do with me being able to see the puck?

i may have over exaggerated though. i can see the puck if a guy is just taking it up the ice, but if theres like 5 players battling in front of the net for the puck, i cant see shit. and i dont have a fuckin clue if the team scored or not until the buzzer goes off and at that point the excitement is gone for me. Sure you can watch the replay but at that point it isnt the same. Its like watching the replay of a buzzer beater in basketball on ESPN the next day as opposed to seeing it while it happens

\X/

June 7, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
pfill

and pfill you act like these fighters don't practise at all or spar

what does practice or sparring have to do with anything. i'm going under the assumption all/most major athletes train year round/during the offseason. it has nothing to do with my topic.
June 8, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
Ape

All I know is professional b-ball is full of pussies. Dudes barely gettin bumped into, then rolling around on the court for 5 minutes.

Not saying it's tougher than hockey, but this is more strategy to get foul shots, more than it is being too weak to get hit

Lebron James 260 tho. Him running full speed at you and having to take the charge is no easy task.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 8, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
illset

i'd say rugby is the toughest. Shit gets crazy on a rugby field sometimes
June 8, 2011 @ 07:23 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Hockey. The only sport white people have left.

and nascar.
June 8, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
Kwyjibo

Lol americans have no right to talk about hockey. We just won the IIHF world cup. It's our national sport and every guy here plays it. But still skill-wise futbol is the hardest and most technical sport. American sports are pussified as hell and the sport you call football (handegg) takes no skill and anyone can succeed in that. Rugby is easy as hell too but it's still tougher than handegg because they don't have any paddings. Toughest athletes are probably swimmers and cross-country skiers. Espen Harald Bjerke (Norwegian x-country skier) has the worlds highest vo2max.

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 10:02 AM
Gods Gift

Lol americans have no right to talk about hockey. We just won the IIHF world cup. It's our national sport and every guy here plays it. But still skill-wise futbol is the hardest and most technical sport. American sports are pussified as hell and the sport you call football (handegg) takes no skill and anyone can succeed in that. Rugby is easy as hell too but it's still tougher than handegg because they don't have any paddings. Toughest athletes are probably swimmers and cross-country skiers. Espen Harald Bjerke (Norwegian x-country skier) has the worlds highest vo2max.

June 8, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
trevxv3

nah b it isnt. No sport is easy but football definitely isnt the easiest, look at an NFL playbook and tell me how easy that shit is afterwards. Then if your gunna call swimmers the toughest athletes, last time I checked America dominates that shit. Ever heard of Michael Phelps? Your on that ignorant european mindset, which is what you fags blame America for. Also, check our gold medals in the olympics and how many finland has. You need to fall back son

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 8, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
JCrewkid

That's why I fucks with hockey and not the gay ass NBA.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
pfill

i would love to knock your teeth out
June 8, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
Mistadobalina

June 8, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
*ER!C

lmao perfect
June 8, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
Kwyjibo

i would love to knock your teeth out

lay off the hamb

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
LiquidSwords

But still skill-wise futbol is the hardest and most technical sport.

No fucking way. This is coming from someone who likes soccer too
June 8, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
CrackPipeLips

Wait, what? I'm Canadian, so i have every fucking right to talk about hockey. I don't know where the fuck you are from, but I would assume by the way you are talking you are from Europe.

The best hockey players come from Canada and Russia. Everyone knows that. Sweden is aiight too.

Oh, and even though I hate it, American football takes the most technical and strategical skill especially from a coaching standpoint. Soccer doesn't even come close.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
CHEEP

skateboarders are tougher. hockey players would cry like little babies if they took some of the falls skaters do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqt-BEcm08

and thats from 95... shits gotten way gnarlier.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
Kwyjibo

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
Kwyjibo

Wait, what? I'm Canadian, so i have every fucking right to talk about hockey. I don't know where the fuck you are from, but I would assume by the way you are talking you are from Europe.

The best hockey players come from Canada and Russia. Everyone knows that. Sweden is aiight too.

Oh, and even though I hate it, American football takes the most technical and strategical skill especially from a coaching standpoint. Soccer doesn't even come close.

Guess who just beat Sweden 6-1 in the IIHF world championship game?

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
Kwyjibo

And I agree with cheep

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
CrackPipeLips

Wow, so he can do a bunch of fancy ball manuevers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0j8XCkQz60

Try doing it on skates WITH a stick.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
CrackPipeLips

Guess who just beat Sweden 6-1 in the IIHF world championship game?

Oh yeah? Guess what, IIHF doesn't FUCKING matter, because most of the best players are still playing in the NHL during playoffs.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
CrackPipeLips

skateboarders are tougher. hockey players would cry like little babies if they took some of the falls skaters do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqt-BEcm08

and thats from 95... shits gotten way gnarlier.

Skating is a totally different mindset than team sports. Of course the bails you take skating are bad, but the injuries in hockey are often much worse. I've seen guys get their eyes taken out completely by sticks, tendons in wrists slashed by skates, complete knee blowouts etc.

This coming from someone who skates.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Kwyjibo

Wow, so he can do a bunch of fancy ball manuevers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0j8XCkQz60

Try doing it on skates WITH a stick.

Bro, I used to play ice hockey when I was younger, you're just a typical fat ass american couch-sport-enthusiast, bro. And by bro I never mean my brother, faggot.

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
CrackPipeLips

Bro, I used to play ice hockey when I was younger, you're just a typical fat ass american couch-sport-enthusiast, bro. And by bro I never mean my brother, faggot.

I'm Canadian dipshit. I play AAA hockey you fuck nut. You played what, Peewee? Fuck outta here.
June 8, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
Kwyjibo

I'm Canadian dipshit. I play AAA hockey you fuck nut. You played what, Peewee? Fuck outta here.

Canada is in America you fat fuck shit piece of cock in the middle of the night swinging his ramen noodle dick in cock soup dick neck ass

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
Kwyjibo

AAA= Anonymous Alcoholic Association?

I've gone out the window

June 8, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
CrackPipeLips

go twidle the asshole of that faggot in your avatar you pussy european
June 8, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
LiquidSwords

but if he is even touched on the shin he flops like he broke his leg. That type of pussy shit is why many Americans don't respect soccer. Also, I would say that hockey or basketball are more technically demanding than soccer.

Please login first to reply.