Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 6, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
mrscrouge

anyone else got that problem?

went in to nike town with my boy, he was buying some running shorts. Starting eyein' a pair of true blues on displays. I've never really fucked with jordans, although i liked the og models, but when i was more into sneakers all i wore were af1s and airmaxs. So this chick that works there aproaches me like.. we only got one pair left.. 11 1/2. Fuck, my size. Thats when the bug started bitin' , so i cawped.

I got home, tried them on , turns out they dont look good on me + i dont know what to rock them with. Impulse buy. Now i gotta get rid of them -__-
June 6, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
SpaceStation

To be honest, true blues aren't a bad impulse buy and you shouldn't have a problem reselling them.

Also give them time, you might find something in your wardrobe that goes with them.
June 6, 2011 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

anyone else got that problem?

went in to nike town with my boy, he was buying some running shorts. Starting eyein' a pair of true blues on displays. I've never really fucked with jordans, although i liked the og models, but when i was more into sneakers all i wore were af1s and airmaxs. So this chick that works there aproaches me like.. we only got one pair left.. 11 1/2. Fuck, my size. Thats when the bug started bitin' , so i cawped.

I got home, tried them on , turns out they dont look good on me + i dont know what to rock them with. Impulse buy. Now i gotta get rid of them -__-

if you cant make a pair of white and blue shoes look good then maybe shoes arent for you
June 6, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
Philly1989

story of my life
June 6, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
zyezye

trueblues arent that hard to flip later on in the year. just ice em and make profit when the retail supply is gone
June 6, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
mrscrouge

if you cant make a pair of white and blue shoes look good then maybe shoes arent for you
them soccer calfs and a bit cankles brah =[ . I usually feel more comfortable wearing shorts with rlly below the ankle shoes like vans or free's. and i wear shorts a lot down here
June 6, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
SpaceStation

them soccer calfs and a bit cankles brah =[ . I usually feel more comfortable wearing shorts with rlly below the ankle shoes like vans or free's. and i wear shorts a lot down here

If you have cankles why would you show them off? Or is it uncomfortable? Either way like zyezye and I said, you'll have no trouble reselling them.
June 6, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
&y

broke ♥♥♥♥♥s only got this problem

Please login first to reply.