MTVu...brandUn DeShay...Hypebeast Help.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 16:51
whaddown.

to all those that fxck wit me or not, ima still need yall help big time.

Im entered in a contest for MTVu to get my vid showin for a week on the channel.

http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/pick-this-weeks-best-freshmen-video-8/

You can vote as many times as u like and it goes for 2wks. BUT!

it migh seem maaad small but this has been a DREAM of mine since i startd in 08. i wud see vids on this channel while i ate breakfast in the cafeteria at school and wish i cud be rappin on that shxt sumday. so now i got my chance.

i kno sum of yall dislike me for whaever reason but im askin as HB fam cud yall help by votin me through the weeks to beat this faggot Mark Balas.

Dude is on Dancing With The Stars and its like fxckin ridicless. heres the link again:

http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/pick-this-weeks-best-freshmen-video-8/
Jun 06, 2011 @ 16:55
why do you substitute the X's for U's on your keyboard lmao
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:00
♥♥♥♥♥ fuck you
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:01
so ridicless
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:05
why do you substitute the X's for U's on your keyboard lmao


its a habit lol

u vote yet?

[QUOTE=

Inactive User

Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:10
ima vote a lot once an hour

Inactive User

Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:15
son like... im voting so much and it's always 47%

Inactive User

Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:23



smfh MTV Banned me from voting cuz i put too many votes
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:24
I'm gonna vote for you not cause you asked but I actually like the song/video. Keep it up, whether you win or not...

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:33
mark ballas gonna fuck you up child

Inactive User

Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
whaddown.

to all those that fxck wit me or not, ima still need yall help big time.

Im entered in a contest for MTVu to get my vid showin for a week on the channel.

http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/pick-this-weeks-best-freshmen-video-8/

You can vote as many times as u like and it goes for 2wks. BUT!

it migh seem maaad small but this has been a DREAM of mine since i startd in 08. i wud see vids on this channel while i ate breakfast in the cafeteria at school and wish i cud be rappin on that shxt sumday. so now i got my chance.

i kno sum of yall dislike me for whaever reason but im askin as HB fam cud yall help by votin me through the weeks to beat this faggot Mark Balas.

Dude is on Dancing With The Stars and its like fxckin ridicless. heres the link again:

http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/pick-this-weeks-best-freshmen-video-8/


i got you
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:57
I'm gonna vote for you not cause you asked but I actually like the song/video. Keep it up, whether you win or not...


thas even better. thank u so much. i rly appreciate it.

i got you


thank u!




smfh MTV Banned me from voting cuz i put too many votes


bogus! lol fxck. dawg. i need u.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 17:59
PM nudez and i'll vote for you a shitload
Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:01
I got you dumb ass ♥♥♥♥♥

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:07
Good luck. I can't at work. Keep bumping it and if I peep it from home, I'll vote at least 3 for you.

Inactive User

Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:25
ok i see what's going on... after a bit of time passes i can vote again, ima keep putting my votes in
Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:28
Go mark smokeyface
Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:08
voted son, song goes hard. love the beat, been on it for a while now.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:16
voted

Don't badmind me.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:21
linked this to the OF members to get more votes! leggo!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:22
that substituting an 'x' for a 'u' isn't cool, trendy, or edgy

it makes you seem like a tryhard fucker, which i suppose you are
Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:30
brandUn DeShay
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:12
deshay be on that wack shit sometimes....he still HB fam tho *votes* aight ♥♥♥♥♥ do something with this

anal del rey https://soundcloud.com/fred-j-riley

Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:16
I got you dumb ass ♥♥♥♥♥


PM nudez and i'll vote for you a shitload


yall wild lol thank u tho for the votes.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Good luck. I can't at work. Keep bumping it and if I peep it from home, I'll vote at least 3 for you.


thank u dawg. dont forget pls!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:18
voted son, song goes hard. love the beat, been on it for a while now.


voted


linked this to the OF members to get more votes! leggo!


brandUn DeShay


Originally posted by Inactive User
deshay be on that wack shit sometimes....he still HB fam tho *votes* aight ♥♥♥♥♥ do something with this


YESSSS. thank u all. seriously. im hangin in there against this fxckin Primetime Dancin ass nxgga.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:19
you vote OVER and OVER.

this nxgga jus made a crazy ass leap. he migh take 1st by the end of the nigh but i want this more than him so imma do my best.

http://www.mtvu.com/music/the-freshmen/pick-this-weeks-best-freshmen-video-8/

^^^ keep votin for me wit that link!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:26
voted. goodluck...
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:34
voted for you a few times...good luck kid
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:38
good luck brandun
Jun 06, 2011 @ 22:02
Voted a few times smokeyface
Please login first to reply.