Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 13, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
bonemarrow

shout outs to stalleycoolcool

i thought osama was dead??

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 14, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
chadd

also you can't get ingrown hairs without hair. if nothing else, shave more often,

worst advice in this thread. ingrown hairs occur when the facial hair is cut too short, too often. itll curl back into the skin before its even visible.
June 14, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
June 14, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
zzzboy

i feel bad for yall black people. ingrown hairs are demoralizing.
June 14, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
Gary Oak

best thing to do is get some clippers, talcum powder and alcohol. use a hot towel before you shave and go to town. also if you have sensitive skin that may be a factor in your razor bumps.
June 14, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
TonoVillaino

you have to start a face regiment for your face. What helps me is neutrogena face wash, shaving cream, and a white willow extract for razor bumps. Wash your face to soften the hair, use your shaving cream, use an electric razor or what ever is good for you so you. If you develop a regiment it's less trauma on your face. The white willow extract has helped me alot with razor bumps definitely check that out. You can't shave the minuet you spot a hair give it some time for the hair to grow out a little so you don't get ingrown hair.
June 14, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
mize2DX

Shave every other day with a single blade electric trimmer. Do not use those 3 circle electric razors cause they cut the hair waaaay to short and then you develop razor bumps. Get some Bump stopper or Tea Tree oil and put that on after you shave and at night when you clean your face and go to bed. And dont leave the house with out putting on some fucking face cream ( No Homo). Nothing is worst than seeing dry ass razor bumps on a grown mans face. Trust me BROTHERS!! My face is as smooth as Eggs!
June 14, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
Pretty Joseph

cool or do what i did, grow a sunni beard

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

June 14, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Miles_

Change your Diet towards primarily fats, preferably from Coconuts/Fish. Carbohydrates Dry out the hair follicles, making them curly, where as with Fats they become more wavier. I stopped getting Razor burn when i started monitoring the carbohydrate intake.
April 5, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
dillondoog

From my experience you can't go wrong with braun
products, especially shaving products. I've got a braun series 5 and I've had
it for about a year and it still works like it's brand new. I found this
site http://www.squidoo.com/best-men-s-electric-shaver-razor-best-electric-shaver-for-men that
gives some reviews and ideas for different brands. I think some people can get
away with the cheap $20 or $30 electric razors but my facial hair is thick and
my face is sensitive so I needed something that was high quality. Braun all the
way.
April 6, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
10PIECE

get andis clippers/thread

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

July 21, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
kingston098765

The darker the skin tone, the higher the tendency of oily skin. I recommend using products that regulate the sebum production. As far as razors are concerned, a good razor should be right for any type of skin. Read more on how to choose an excellent razor clicking here
July 22, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
iggyhaxor

I've tried the norelco electric shaver and it gave me razor bumps. I get razor bumps from time to time using the gillette proglide especially on the right side of my lower cheek. Do you guys know a regime that works for blacks guys?

read dat bottle
July 22, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
iggyhaxor

other advice.
not sure what your shaving, but DONT PRESS DOWN TOO HARD or youll get bumps/ ingrowns

dont shave against grain, or youll get bumps ingrowns

dont use same razor too much or youll get bumps / ingrowns

get dat dere shave gel brah
July 22, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
Mr_Chukes

I just use an edger and my gillete progulide trimmer to shape my bread. Into gonna shave it clean anymore. Just gonna keep it nice even and tamed.  

Please login first to reply.