Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 9, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
robbieast

1-3 tryna quit though b
June 9, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
SpaceStation

About a half a pack up to almost a pack a day... At at $11 a pack, shit sucks.
June 9, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
kiko

depends on the day/enviroment..if im at work easily 4-6 during a shift or if im out for the night with the boys then easily half a pack. there are times when i go 2-3 days without. as much i love cigs i could take them or leave them, dont really crave em to hard.

nothing beats that coffee and cig combo in the morning though..
June 9, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
ulkgood

depends on the day/enviroment..if im at work easily 4-6 during a shift or if im out for the night with the boys then easily half a pack. there are times when i go 2-3 days without. as much i love cigs i could take them or leave them, dont really crave em to hard.

nothing beats that coffee and cig combo in the morning though..

For me its mostly smoking out of habit like when im driving or when im out with friends.

Damn at $11 a pack id quit for sure. Don't have enough cravings to spend that much haha.
June 9, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
teov

its why im here too

I smoke weed from time to time because it actually serves a purpose: getting high. Sure weed can kill your brain cells but i would take brain cells over bad teeth, lung cancer, and all that nasty shit over anyday. What do you guys actually get from smoking? I can only guess that it really serves as nothing but to get your mind off of things. Just smoke weed rather than cigs. You don't crave for it as much, saving money and you actually get something out of it. Plus, i dont see myself toking up when i'm 40 while cigarettes can stick with you for your lifetime.. which is getting shortened everyday for you smokers.

lol you think burning a piece of paper with weed and get the combustion all in your mouth won't give you lung cancer and bad teeth either ? smoking is bad anyway , no matter if it's weed , cigs or cigars .

btw I smoke 10 cigs daily and cigarillos sometimes

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Please login first to reply.