June 2, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
CrackPipeLips

Ok so i met this chick the other night at the bar through a friend. ended up hitting up the dance floor with her for a while and we made out n shit. i hit her up on facebook a few days later (forgot to cop phone number cause we got pulled over by the cops, long story) and it went like this:

"hey whats up?"

"not much, just hanging out, sup with you?"

"same, just chillin. You doin good? You watch the game? (referring to the mia - dallas game, after she expressed interest in basketball)

Then she went offline, havent talked to her since. Fuckin hoes man.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
~Righty

lol it's not a big deal. you're fine. just hang out with her again soon, get the number, then forget facebook.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
bMeLL0

link to her facebook
June 2, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
Z

Yes.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

June 2, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
SwagGod

Man up! Forget about this bitch and get another one. If you spend your time worrying about ONE bitch, you'll end up missin out on other bitches who are ready to give up the puss.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

nah you ain't do nothing wrong. next time you run into her acknowledge her politely. simple wave, smile or nod will do. Then ignore her 90% of the rest of the night and dance with other women. 1 of 3 things will happen. 1. Jealousy will draw her to you. 2. She'll think you're an asshole and not wanna mess with you. 3. Either way you're guaranteed to have fun.

Seriously b. All you did is dance and make out with shorty. Don't stress it.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Man up! Forget about this bitch and get another one. If you spend your time worrying about ONE bitch, you'll end up missin out on other bitches who are ready to give up the puss.

seriously man. Young dudes need to always play the odds. Stay single with as many "friends" as possible. Don't go monogomous unless you've concluded that she's worth it. And that doesn't mean the first one to give you attention or make you a sandwich. But if a girl is worth closing your stable, go for it. But you just met this chick and you're buggin? Diversify your bonds niga. Get that stable poppin b. 3 minimum. Stack the odds in your favor and always have a back up.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
~Righty

June 2, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
bMeLL0

^^^holy cow i remember listening to that song in like '96
June 2, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
~Righty

it's one of my all time favorites. i remember jerkin it to the video.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
SwagGod

seriously man. Young dudes need to always play the odds. Stay single with as many "friends" as possible. Don't go monogomous unless you've concluded that she's worth it. And that doesn't mean the first one to give you attention or make you a sandwich. But if a girl is worth closing your stable, go for it. But you just met this chick and you're buggin? Diversify your bonds niga. Get that stable poppin b. 3 minimum. Stack the odds in your favor and always have a back up.

THIS! If you under the age of 35 and not married there's no excuse for not havin a stable. You gotta have your main who you might buy dinner, then have a shorty that can roll blunts and suck dick real good and is chill, and atleast one freak who you can treat like shit. Atleast keep these 3 in your rotation and in the meantime go out to clubs and try to pull dimes. NEVER think twice about a bitch who is too dumb to realize what she's missin. On to the next one my dude.
June 2, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
thenorthside

^ LOL righty cool

dm always speaks the truth...well not when he does those multiquote posts in the wdywt, but everywhere else, truth cool

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

June 2, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ LOL righty cool

dm always speaks the truth...well not when he does those multiquote posts in the wdywt, but everywhere else, truth cool

lmaoooooo. I legit lol'd. But I appreciate that. i'm here to help. I'm like that dick head older brother who is annoying as hell, but can still give good advice.
June 2, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
MonguL

this
June 5, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
Too Trill

how did that pringles can work out?
June 5, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Awww SNAP

Nope. Girls are just weird like that
June 5, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
Ape

lmao OP is a fuckin lame

bitch prolly had to take a shit or go eat or somethin

she aint gotta be glued to the computer ♥♥♥♥♥

fuckin herb

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 5, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
JCrewkid

Ok so i met this chick the other night at the bar through a friend. ended up hitting up the dance floor with her for a while and we made out n shit. i hit her up on facebook a few days later (forgot to cop phone number cause we got pulled over by the cops, long story) and it went like this:

"hey whats up?"

"not much, just hanging out, sup with you?"

"same, just chillin. You doin good? You watch the game? (referring to the mia - dallas game, after she expressed interest in basketball)

Then she went offline, havent talked to her since. Fuckin hoes man.

Maybe she's busy and has a life, dude...ever thought of that? Also, you shouldn't be tripping off a girl you just met anyway.
June 5, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
Brooklyn_718

lol making out with a chick you've known for like an hour. That chick could've just competed in a head giving contest. God damn. Thirsty
June 5, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
bonemarrow

THIS! If you under the age of 35 and not married there's no excuse for not havin a stable. You gotta have your main who you might buy dinner, then have a shorty that can roll blunts and suck dick real good and is chill, and atleast one freak who you can treat like shit. Atleast keep these 3 in your rotation and in the meantime go out to clubs and try to pull dimes. NEVER think twice about a bitch who is too dumb to realize what she's missin. On to the next one my dude.

i will start livin this lifestyle

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 5, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
CrackPipeLips

lmao OP is a fuckin lame

bitch prolly had to take a shit or go eat or somethin

she aint gotta be glued to the computer ♥♥♥♥♥

fuckin herb

how fuckin hard is it to say i gotta go, peace.

but never mind that, i forgot about that hoe last week anyways. Who bumped this thread.
June 5, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
Ape

how fuckin hard is it to say i gotta go, peace.

But never mind that, i forgot about that hoe last week anyways. Who bumped this thread.

♥♥♥♥♥ when yu got the mudbutt yu got the mudbutt

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.