Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 4, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Trollinator

I never went to high
I was raised in the jungle but wild cats, survived and my only friends were nature
then one day a found my best friend A revolver from there on
I wanted to take over the world

But my stupid ass brother snake always keeps fucking me over

=/

I want to see the world burn

June 5, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
uusunn

Man. Everybody likes to make the play that high school was 'the best years' for them. I call bull.

I mainly kept to myself because my high school had a lot of kids (2,000.. public).. but I did do a lot of design/photography on the side to keep my brain functioning. Mostly kids who thought they were smart but were actually dumb.. fake friendships, people who looked down on you if you deviated.. i'm glad it's over.

http://waynesun.com

June 5, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
johnathan

1)get ass kicked by popular kid
2)learn to fight
2)challenge popular kid
3)win fight
4)steal girl friend
5)major bitchezz cool

free max b 2013

June 5, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
TIMDOT

Fuck Highschool. I swear, intelligence levels are dropping more and more every year. All the sexy chicks like the assholes and noone in my classes ever discuss anything because they don't understand it. They just sit their and fucking text, bitch about their lives and how fucked up they got last weekend.
June 5, 2011 @ 08:11 AM
bird

be respectful, kind, honest- but dont be a pussy, you'll get the same in return + connects for after you leave (a lot more useful than you'd imagine - jobs, discounts, drugs, parties, people - coz you leave that behind if you go college or move out the hood).
June 5, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
mustmustil

Waiting for new jobs. very successful.
June 5, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
SinisterSH-

Gr8: School was bunk, hung out with p00ks
Gr9: Hung out with more chill ppl, started to get to know more dudes around my area
Gr10: Not Giving a fuck about anyone, pull bitches, go parties, do good in school (started working out too)
Gr11: See how this shit goes
June 5, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
KoreanJesus

i was living that black ken lifestyle all through out hs
June 5, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
JCrewkid

A lot of weed. A lot ecstasy. A lot of fighting. My game wasn't proper in high school though--I got girls, just not a lot. There are a lot of things I would do differently if I was still in high school now. Most important one is I would try my ass off academically to land into a great university.
June 5, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
Alx

y u guys hating on hs, shits gr8 u emo niqqas

gr8- lame bunk niqqa like most
gr9- still lame bunk niqqa, discovered nujabes - dat samurai champloo steez
gr10- made friends with older kids, got into senior parties
gr11- random boast of confidence and real talks, dress lvl>9000, humor
gr12- started fucking around with bitches, chilled with every group even the nerdy niqqas, terrorists, hipsters, potheads. got popular cause everyone knew me, got connections with dope teachers - scholarships, im in dis cool

hipster parties - fine ass bitches
June 5, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
jtangtwenty3

7-8 grade i was just another annoying lil kid trying to get attention.girls liked me, people in general were cool with me
9-10 found friends i actually liked/could talk about real shit with/i thought were interesting, classmates started pissing me off because i felt everyone was still in 7th grade mode, just looking for attention, competing with each other, puting on facades, etc., i didnt really have a problem with them because its all just insecurities manifesting themselves, but i just didnt really want to take part in it. (dont get me wrong, i have my insecurities too)
11-12 basically just chilled with my close group. put no effort in with popularity or shit like that, didnt care with girls,just relied on looks. didnt really talk to anyone during class. whenever i was at school i basically just felt like i was on autopilot, like i wasnt really there i was just observing people. the last couple months of highschool were funny cause i kind of got a sense of what people thought about me. basically everyone who didn't know me thought i was crazy/hated everyone(i have people tell me all the time that i look like im about to kill someone), but the people i had actually talked to really like me and know im actually a nice guy and just dont take shit too seriously.

all in all i guess i dont even really know what my status was in highschool, and i would advise OP to just not take it that seriously or try to hard with popularity and all that bullshit. its better to try to find people you really care about and connect with. if you just try to have fun, people see it and automatically want to be around you, cause everybody wants to have fun. most important thing though is to just be authentic, no facades and bullshit.
June 5, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
Cam9412

7-8 grade i was just another annoying lil kid trying to get attention.girls liked me, people in general were cool with me
9-10 found friends i actually liked/could talk about real shit with/i thought were interesting, classmates started pissing me off because i felt everyone was still in 7th grade mode, just looking for attention, competing with each other, puting on facades, etc., i didnt really have a problem with them because its all just insecurities manifesting themselves, but i just didnt really want to take part in it. (dont get me wrong, i have my insecurities too)
11-12 basically just chilled with my close group. put no effort in with popularity or shit like that, didnt care with girls,just relied on looks. didnt really talk to anyone during class. whenever i was at school i basically just felt like i was on autopilot, like i wasnt really there i was just observing people. the last couple months of highschool were funny cause i kind of got a sense of what people thought about me. basically everyone who didn't know me thought i was crazy/hated everyone(i have people tell me all the time that i look like im about to kill someone), but the people i had actually talked to really like me and know im actually a nice guy and just dont take shit too seriously.

all in all i guess i dont even really know what my status was in highschool, and i would advise OP to just not take it that seriously or try to hard with popularity and all that bullshit. its better to try to find people you really care about and connect with. if you just try to have fun, people see it and automatically want to be around you, cause everybody wants to have fun. most important thing though is to just be authentic, no facades and bullshit.

Good shit man.
June 6, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
Reginald Fairfield

no swag, I never really fit in or tried to fit in...i fit in at my college though...
June 6, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
Youngfresh6def

All-Boy School....wassup

dis
June 6, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
bobby

9th: "finding myself" New school in new state. part of a selective "gifted" program. somewhat popular in the smart and party crowds. had a gf for 7 months. let the party crowds get the best of me...ditched class a lot, did poorly academically.
10th: new school in a different city. again, popular. bitches on my dick b/c i was new. chilled w/ the finest chick until i told me boy that she gave me head and my boy told everyone. relaspsed and was chillen among all the groups (smart/athletes/"cool kids"). did poorly academically
11th: realized i needed to get my shit together academically. gained popularity, did better in school. little beefs here and there. overall good year.
12th: changed up my look, grew out hair. dopest year, mad popular, mad bitches...around december i had a lineup of like 6 jones. kicked it with a diff chick everyweek. mad parties. mad swag. was that ♥♥♥♥♥ everyone wanted to be. one of the best dressed (style wise, not $ wise). great year academically.

looking back, highschool was that fun shit. no real worries, didn't have to study for good grades, easy fun, easy bitches, the life. but during it i hated it and couldn't wait to be in college.
to all you highschoolers that think that shit is wack and are just looking forward to college...cherish your time and have the most fun. you'll miss it when you're out of it.
June 6, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
eponymatic

My school has a lot of jews, and i fucking hate them, but since I've been working out more and more im starting to care a lot less since if they question me i can just beat the fuck out of them.

wow, you are a piece of shit, trolling or not
June 6, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
gnar

9th - Awkward... just awkward.
10th - Started with girls, swag meter rose +2 to a total of 2.
11th - Was a bad boy, cool within a few circles.
12th - Swag meter off the chart, well known throughout the school.

I didn't get my own style until late 12th grade/college with fashion.
June 6, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
BuddyOmar

Shaolin Shadowboxing was a great album back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 6, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
jtangtwenty3

^lol ya
June 6, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Axraexl

I fucked all the bitches, smoked all the blunts, and busted every nut while getting my money up while working at Pizza Hut
and Me having several bitches was a must
One was my main slut and the other was wifey material but was a lil chubby so I made the bitch get a tummy tuck

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 7, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
shhh

I'm not gonna shit on HS, but that whole "best 4 years of your life" thing is total bullshit. Don't be a bitchass♥♥♥♥♥--- focus on grades, making close friends, and improving yourself. Fuck all dat superficial shit. It will pay off in the end: college will be the best fucking time in your life. I just finished my freshman year in college and it was easily better then all 4 yrs of high scoool combined.
June 7, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
PandoCalrissian

HS was the funnest shit ever... art class for 2-4 hours a day... mad cute girls up in that class... teachers pet... also all the popular douchebags either got some bitch pregnant or are hating themselves for caring so much about popularity while im getting payed and got the finest girl out there sooo.., who gives a fuck about mad bitches... get one chick that lets you hit it a lot instead of a few chicks that let you hit it every once in a while...

sports kept me from being a total nerd and the fact that im 6'4" 190lbs nobody really fucked with me

do you and if people don't feel that than fuck em'

just my $0.02

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 7, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
da

Order Starlix without prescription from us pharmacy purchase Valtrex without a rx online forum ea com/eaforum/posts/list/6334184 page]buy Vytorin without rx needed buy Vantin without Accutane without prescription shipped overnight express buy Zestril without forum ea com/eaforum/posts/list/6319795 page]Online pharmacy cod Chloromycetin buy Stromectol no scams Online pharmacy cod Lotrel order online Vepesid without prescription es 5wk com/viewtopic php?f=3&t=421099]purchase Depakote usa cod fedex Imodium overnight without a prescription purchase online Cytoxan without rx Acular u p s shipping cod es 5wk com/viewtopic php?f=3&t=423456]Buy Protonix with saturday delivery buy Keflex online without rx purchase rx Pravachol without Floxin pharmacy es 5wk com/viewtopic php?f=3&t=423211]overnight Plendil without a rx order Vibramycin cheap overnight

this basically sums it all up for me
June 7, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
gbo559

Best 4 years of my life, then again I'm barely turning 20 lol. I wouldn't say best dressed, but def in the top 5. Had the nicest car on campus, everyone knew me yet only kicked it with a few people.
June 7, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
SBFanatic

The high school girls love TMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnI19TpQ0KU
June 7, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
bonemarrow

is it bad if you leave highschool a virgin?

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 7, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
WOLFdayz

i probably wouldnt say it's good haha
June 7, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
missy.

no. i thought it was weird enough that people were leaving middle school not virgins. it might depend on what type of lifestyle you want to live. if you want to be a player, then whatever. if you want to find that one chick you want to wife, save it for that someone special.

corny ass fuck but whatever.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 7, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
farcus

9th - skater krew
10th - anti-social/punk/switch lot of school so FML
11th - punk krew
12th - world of warcraft/skate/SAT studying

college - fun, party,good friend, learn a lot, experienced different stuff, learn about self, pussy

pharmacy school - its like high school but people are more mature(SOME).

The Real World - No idea yet

To all you youn kats, don't worry about popularity in high school, because it really is in its own microenvironment/niche. You're totally immune and oblivious to what the Real World is, most of what you thought in high school is totally retarded and you think back u'd bitch slap yourself back then. College is more like a stepping stone into the real world. So just look forward to college, and i don't mean community colleges since most of them are commutator schools and its more like grade 13.
June 8, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
ALEXvonDOOM

wish i would have. lost it to some slut day after prom

Please login first to reply.