June 2, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Nail

9th grade: lame. I wanted friends too badly. I tried to fit in with everyone and lost my sense of self.
10th grade: I was suffering from depression as a result of the 9th grade.
11 grade: Now I'm in the 11th grade and I just don't give a fuck about friends, partying, girls, etc. and I'm happy as fuck. I realized half the people I'm in school with won't even matter once I graduate, so fuck trying to fit in with them. I find that the girls, friends etc. come easier now.
June 2, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
GENERAL DISARRAY

throughout both primary and highschool, i am the quiet asian.
June 2, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
Axraexl

Anybody go on their senior excursion?
Did they use a breathlizer at all before letting u enter the us?
Were u able to sneak anything on?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 2, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
Dat780

9th - awkward kid
10th- awkward kid. Met some of my best friends though cause I was funny and didn't start shit with people.
11th- started trying a little bit and it kinda worked. Was chill with some people. Had a good sense of humor so that helped.
12th - kept on the same path as 11th grade and was chill with the majority of people and still was still tight with the kids who I met in the 10th grade.

Try not to forget you true friends, as cheesy as that sounds, it's true. If you're trying to be popular and shit at least be self aware and try not to rub people the wrong way. Seeing as you probably won't see over 80% of those people after you graduate you should just not GAF though for the most part. Focus on your grades though cause it ends up being kinda important. Just do you. I graduated 3 years ago so maybe shit is different now though. College is where its at though cool
June 2, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
BKBROWN

Last year i was happy

this year i got more depressed

and in terms of clothes i went from okay >>> decent
dgaf about girls but about 3 liked me, didnt like them.

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

June 2, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
dforest

fool just yourself and get to my level. cool
i've always been myself and people like it and me, it's really just about self-confidence and being real.
June 2, 2011 @ 08:45 PM

Inactive

if you give a fuck about who you are in high school, you are a lame.
June 2, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
Cam9412

Wow some of you ♥♥♥♥♥s is harsh calling me lame but whatever. But im saying though i play sports and shit an i am kinda popular but im not up there yet. So basically everybody just did there own thing and let everything slide off their back like they weren't worried or thought about the same thing. I know i cant be the only one?
June 3, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
Concept

A dude who acted poor (bum status, all black clothing, same jawnz) and laughed at people who wore their "heat" to school and dressed up nice like they had to prove to the other students that they're something of higher worth. I liked to stay away from big crowds, say little, and always the last in the pack observing what everyone was doing. Oh yeah, I knew and saw a lot of peoples dirty sides and "embarrassing" moments. Can't wait to graduate this year.. High School is such a joke.
June 3, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
tree fiddy

^you sound like a loser
June 3, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
Concept

Elaborate (tree fiddy).
June 3, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
Cam9412

@Concept That's cool you can just be yourself without worrying what others think. I think if people knew that i really cared about all of this stuff then they would look at me differently.
June 3, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
Phlipstar

Pretty much was cool with everyone since I was friends with the "smart" kids and the "cool" kids. Also had an older cousin who would cut hair so his friends looked after me. So yea, I never been in a fight and whoever tried to pick on me got fucked up...

Only thing that was whack is that I never really got girls in HS. With the knowledge I had today I would be fuckin all types of bitches in HS.
June 3, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
jaeyoung

throughout both primary and highschool, i am the quiet asian.

yep me too. quiet asian and had a small group of friends.

I always felt out of place in high school. thank god im graduating in a week.. people did always compliment me of my clothes
June 3, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
Jackson12

i went to a highschool that the "popular kids" came from my ellmentry school so i was cool with all them but would rarely hang out with them outside of school. had amazing times with my core group of friends who are still the main friends in my life 3 years after graduating.

that being said
9th grade- class clown, didnt party, met alot new people
10th grade- still a class clown, cut my hair after 2 years, started smoking weed, probably still considered fairly lame
11th grade- class clown still not getting laid, start drinking and smoking with core friends every weekend
12th grade- class clown who barely came to class, joined baseball team, drank on weekdays, finally got laid and introduced my friends to their first lays. fun fucking year.

it gets better after highschool so work hard while your there
June 3, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
somet

won best dressed smile and always had a bad bitch on my side ;)
June 3, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
Astro.

i wanna fuckin graduate early
June 3, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
Okay.

9th Grade- Talked to alot of people but was still a WoW nerd.
10th Grade- Talked to alot of my friends but not alot of girls, but at the end of the year found out my real friends and updated my clothing..
11th Grade- ???
12th Grade- ???

Overall so far so good...

where the azn girls at

June 3, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
PlugTunin

9th grade- got shitty grades, made some friends with people who im still close to.
10th grade- decent grades, talked to a lot of people, tried to fit in.
11th grade- good greades, started to dress nicer,started to not give a fuck about what people think. made some real friends.

This new layout is a disappointment

June 4, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
Cam9412

For the past few days since i made this thread i have been thinking. Why do i even care to be popular? It doesn't even make since because half these motherfuckers that claim they are cool with me really are fake ass ♥♥♥♥♥s anyway and i just hang with them because we were on the same football and basketball team. I seriously need to evaluate who my true friends are because most of these people i hang with don't give two shit about me to be honest.
June 4, 2011 @ 09:42 AM
KidGhost

For the past few days since i made this thread i have been thinking. Why do i even care to be popular? It doesn't even make since because half these motherfuckers that claim they are cool with me really are fake ass ♥♥♥♥♥s anyway and i just hang with them because we were on the same football and basketball team. I seriously need to evaluate who my true friends are because most of these people i hang with don't give two shit about me to be honest.

Finally you understand! None of that stuff actually matters. As long as you're enjoying yourself and being yourself, you'll be straight. Don't worry if you don't know the most people or whatever.

But, I will say this. Don't have some sort of personal vendetta against popular people either. They're just people who by a strange stroke of chance became popular. Mugging em and whatnot when you see them just makes you a creep. Be cool to everyone you don't have legitimate beef with. It helps make life easier. Oh and one more thing (in my Uncle from Jackie Chan voice), you know that kid that looks unstable and might go columbine on y'all? GET COOL WITH HIM. You don't gotta be his best friend but make sure he knows that you respect him so when he come in with that jackrabbit, he'll let you hop your lil self outta there.

kidghost.net

June 4, 2011 @ 09:53 AM
Cam9412

Finally you understand! None of that stuff actually matters. As long as you're enjoying yourself and being yourself, you'll be straight. Don't worry if you don't know the most people or whatever.

But, I will say this. Don't have some sort of personal vendetta against popular people either. They're just people who by a strange stroke of chance became popular. Mugging em and whatnot when you see them just makes you a creep. Be cool to everyone you don't have legitimate beef with. It helps make life easier. Oh and one more thing (in my Uncle from Jackie Chan voice), you know that kid that looks unstable and might go columbine on y'all? GET COOL WITH HIM. You don't gotta be his best friend but make sure he knows that you respect him so when he come in with that jackrabbit, he'll let you hop your lil self outta there.[/QUOTE]

Okay, will do. LOL.
June 4, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
zyezye

i barely remember highschool. I was one of those "THC runs in my blood" kid even though i was on a football team.

but my last year, I merked that shit coolcoolcool

last year of highschool always gotta be on that DGAF, imma do me type shit

grade 8: chilled with other grade 8s
grade 9: same friends but started branching out, making different rings of friends
grade 10: made some life time friends, to this day we're mad tight even though we all moved away
grade 11: new highschool, back to square one but it was all good doe, just chilled with whoever was in my class, became chill, we still hang out even 2 years after graduation, always gettin random daps and props from people i dont know.
grade 12: murked that shit. DGAF imma do me type shit. and for some odd reason, after graduation, all of us graduates became close friends, im best friends now with people i've never talked in HS. weird shit.

everyone knew me, either for my art, dance, or the fact i never wore the same sneakers in a month. and the fact i was a major class clown. It was common for me to be in the principals office lolololol
June 4, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
Eperviers

smoke weed fuck schoolcool. free earl. 666. fuck steve harvey

June 4, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
Cam9412

i barely remember highschool. I was one of those "THC runs in my blood" kid even though i was on a football team.

but my last year, I merked that shit coolcoolcool

last year of highschool always gotta be on that DGAF, imma do me type shit

grade 8: chilled with other grade 8s
grade 9: same friends but started branching out, making different rings of friends
grade 10: made some life time friends, to this day we're mad tight even though we all moved away
grade 11: new highschool, back to square one but it was all good doe, just chilled with whoever was in my class, became chill, we still hang out even 2 years after graduation, always gettin random daps and props from people i dont know.
grade 12: murked that shit. DGAF imma do me type shit. and for some odd reason, after graduation, all of us graduates became close friends, im best friends now with people i've never talked in HS. weird shit.

everyone knew me, either for my art, dance, or the fact i never wore the same sneakers in a month. and the fact i was a major class clown. It was common for me to be in the principals office lolololol

Sound like the type of highschool experience that i want. But hey what can you do.
June 4, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
tyler,

anything before new years eve of grade 11 was shit. i got fucking hammered that night and it led to me losing a shit ton of weight, gaining a lot of friends, learning about who i can trust, smoking shit tons of kush and having a baller ass time all day err-day. i cant wait to graduate, its a matter of fucking days now!
June 4, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
Benny Lasco

All the girls that i thought i never had a chance with are nothing to me which has two meanings . . like i stepped up or i really cant stand them much now.

And i found out that i was the man because i was me.
June 4, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
Yerm

All-Boy School....wassup
June 4, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Sam

A lot of the girls I thought were cute but never made a move are now busted, fat or pregnant..cool
June 4, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Cam9412

A lot of the girls I thought were cute but never made a move are now busted, fat or pregnant..cool[/QUOTE]

I hear that alot from people who graduated from highschool. Funny how some of it's true.

Please login first to reply.