Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 30, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
KidGhost

Anyway, wassup guys, I'm KidGhost. 17, graduating senior. Umm, I like indie hip-hop (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type guy in an upcoming hip-hop group, Phantom Project, working on our debut mixtape, 1-Up. I rap some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the car lol.

kidghost.net

May 30, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
yungm

prepare to be hated by everyone because everyone here is sarcastic and fucked up

but anyways, wassup dude im pinoid umm, I like indie hip-hop (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type guy in an upcoming hip-hop group, Phantom Project, working on our debut mixtape, 1-Up. I rap some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the car lol.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
Iggle

in b4 someone acts like a dick

Anyway, wassup, I'm Iggle. 17, graduating senior. Umm, I like indie hip-hop (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type guy in an upcoming hip-hop group, Phantom Project, working on our debut mixtape, 1-Up. I rap some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the car lol.

#pedogangweindis

May 30, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
The Fiasco

Anyway, wassup guys, I'm KidGhost. 17, graduating senior. Umm, I like indie hip-hop (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type guy in an upcoming hip-hop group, Phantom Project, working on our debut mixtape, 1-Up. I rap some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the car lol.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 30, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
Ecks

Welcome. I'm fairly new here too, and being a normal human being won't cut it here. You will be hated on.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
xVILLN

What a coincidence! I'm KidGhost. 17, graduating senior. Umm, I like indie hip-hop (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type guy in an upcoming hip-hop group, Phantom Project, working on our debut mixtape, 1-Up. I rap some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the car lol.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
Awww SNAP

i think he killed her and then killed himself
May 30, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
3 Stripes

I'm 3 Stripes. 43, moving out of my mothers basement soon. Umm, I like underground country (half the reason I'm here) and I also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type lad in an upcoming country group, Country Meadows Project, working on our debut mixtape, There she blew. I sing some too though haha. But I'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, PM it to me so I can bump it in the wagon lol.
May 30, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
KidGhost

I think imma like this place.

kidghost.net

May 30, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
Youngfresh6def

I think imma like this place.

May 30, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
Ferris.Bueller

i'm 3 stripes. 43, moving out of my mothers basement soon. Umm, i like underground country (half the reason i'm here) and i also make some myself. I'm the producer/creative director type lad in an upcoming country group, country meadows project, working on our debut mixtape, there she blew. I sing some too though haha. But i'm not really here to just promote and scram. Just wanted to introduce myself. Oh and if anyone has a mixtape they made that they think is dope, pm it to me so i can bump it in the wagon lol.

cool
May 30, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
glennboy

Welcome. I'm fairly new here too, and being a normal human being won't cut it here. You will be hated on.

Normal? There's no such thing. There's only expectation, you expect people to be nice all the time cause your another human. It's 2011, get with it.

Live Life // Get Mo Money

Please login first to reply.