Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 30, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
Brooklyn_718

Brooklyn
Brooklyn has a fucking NBA basketball team Lol... I thought it was undebatable already. Brooklyn is world renown. Everyone knows Brooklyn is the best borough besides Manhattan... Manhattan is the safest but you really have to have money to live a good life there. There are good neighborhoods in BK and good places you can live.

Honestly the Bx is mad fuckin wack. I put the bronx in the same category as LI and stanen island, which is mad far places that nobody really fuck with. Queens aint that bad, it got lots of bad bitches as I also go to St Johns University so I can verify this. But yeah, Brooklyn is where its at, especially williamsburg. Been living there since like 96 and its been do to see it evolve.

See that's the thing people fuck with Long Island.. The rich folks fuck with long island. When they take a break from the city they come to LI. Long island is dope if you have $$$$... Go to the Hamptons in the summer... Hampton's beaches are suppose to be the best in NY.
May 30, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
MickMike

all this talk about being 5-15 mins from away from everything is making me mad jelly
im in phoenix and we some times drive an easy 45mins cross town to shop or party sad
May 30, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
ClydeFrazier

lol looks like i'll just have to check out all the boroughs myself next summer, everyone's got a completely different opinion

Melo Gang All Day

May 30, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
CrackPipeLips

Got a few questions:

Can you find any dipset members wandering around harlem?
Where are the best italian delis?
Does the subway smell like piss?
is it nice in the summer or muggy and polluted?
May 30, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
Stilo

^Word..them Seinfeld ♥♥♥♥♥s always seemed to have fun lol. But I've only visited New York twice and I wanna live there some day damn....but yea from what Ive been reading then it seems the only other borough worth fucking with is Brooklyn? And if so what areas of Brooklyn are worth livin in/checkin out? Only parts I hear are Williamsburg and Bed stuy......

Lol no, past Williamsburg and parts of Bushwick as far as I can tell the rest of Brooklyn is still Brooklyn. Like my aunt lives right on Bedford Ave. and that place is scary as fuck at night.
May 30, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
Stilo

Got a few questions:

Yes it smells like piss, and it's muggy and polluted but that's the east coast in general.
May 30, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
tmwtg

Got a few questions:

- Bronx has some good ones around Fordham. LES has some small spots too.
- Yes. Polluted/dirty as shit, but I love it either way.
- Muggy and a shitload of people on the subway gets really uncomfortable. I like NYC summers though. Fall is even better.
May 30, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
Ape

Ayo is Bronx like the hood

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
Brooklyn_718

- Bronx has some good ones around Fordham. LES has some small spots too.
- Yes. Polluted/dirty as shit, but I love it either way.
- Muggy and a shitload of people on the subway gets really uncomfortable. I like NYC summers though. Fall is even better.

I agree totally.. NYC is so sweaty and gross in the summer... The trains get packed and everyone is on each other. NYC is not the business in the summer. If you have money you leave for as long as possible- hit the Caribbean or something.
May 30, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
*ER!C

Ayo is Bronx like the hood

the bx is poppin my du....but queens gets it in too, especially southside, like baisley and the bridge
May 30, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
AdnanToThe

I can see the love for bklyn but the bx? Bx is just a horrible version of harlem. Jamaica queens is were its at.

Yeaa ♥♥♥♥♥ Jamaica Queens we in dis

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
DStyles

lol looks like i'll just have to check out all the boroughs myself next summer, everyone's got a completely different opinion

I ain't even trolling

I'll let you crash at my crib but no knicks talk allowed we can play video games all night cool

if you're single, I suggest to go on craigslist and look for a room. I have found tons of rooms for rent in just my area.

I don't understand why nikkas say that NYC is expensive to live. If you're not dropping your weekly checks on expensive clothing, you're fine.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 30, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
dan.c

See that's the thing people fuck with Long Island.. The rich folks fuck with long island. When they take a break from the city they come to LI. Long island is dope if you have $$$$... Go to the Hamptons in the summer... Hampton's beaches are suppose to be the best in NY.

I like living on LI I got the best of both worlds. Penn is a 30 minute train ride, BK is about the same. Queens is mad close to me, BX aint that far either. Fuck Staten. And if I wanna go to the Hamptons I got a few good friends with houses out there cool
May 30, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
GranzoRico

lol gtfo
brooklyn dont even got trees niqqas
Queens>BK
dat Citifield
dat diversity
we untouchable
cool

You gtfo!
Queens diversity...that shit is segregated. Forest hills Jews, Jamaica Muslim, Flushing Chinese, Southside my ♥♥♥♥♥s. I used to run around all over Qnz
May 30, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
Kingkoor

Got a few questions:

I'v seen Cam, Jimmy, Vado, Max, Big Joe and Wayne in Harlem.

Arthur Ave , Bronx Hands Down

Yes

Gross
May 30, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
AdnanToThe

you forgot Corona spics

NYC summer is the place to be, idk what yall talking about

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
AIpo

I'v seen Cam, Jimmy, Vado, Max, Big Joe and Wayne in Harlem.

Arthur Ave , Bronx Hands Down

Yes

Gross

cosign cool
May 30, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Kingkoor

you forgot Corona spics

NYC summer is the place to be, idk what yall talking about

Im not saying I'm not out cause I am, bitches rockin bikinis in the street and shit. But that shit been rough lately, like 110 everyday, humid as fuck. Feels like the city is melting. Going from the street to the 4 train around 4PM in the summer is a nightmare, I seen at least 2 dozen people fall out last year.
May 31, 2011 @ 01:51 AM
Moises Arias

How is NYC hot compared to ATL hot? I plan on visting there soon

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 31, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
ClydeFrazier

I ain't even trolling

I'll let you crash at my crib but no knicks talk allowed we can play video games all night cool

if you're single, I suggest to go on craigslist and look for a room. I have found tons of rooms for rent in just my area.

I don't understand why nikkas say that NYC is expensive to live. If you're not dropping your weekly checks on expensive clothing, you're fine.

good lookin out cool

people are pretty sketchy on clist though, my friends have told me some horror stories

i probably will be, and ideally id wanna live in manhattan, which is pretty damn expensive

Melo Gang All Day

May 31, 2011 @ 12:21 PM
NelsS

i'm not from nyc but i been living here for almost 3 years now and its a lot of fun. i live in the city off of union sq in dorms during school and am in brooklyn for the summer. there's no a/c in my bedroom and that shit is really not what's up. its impossible to sleep in the heat.
its nice to go down to the piers on the hudson or the east river at night though. i'm really not ready for this no a/c summer. bout to knock the bars off my window and get a unit.
May 31, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
Mos

if you want to get shot go to brooklyn
if you want aids go to the bronx
if you want to sleep with the fishes go to staten
if you want to see rich ppl and wierd ppl got to Manhattan
if you want.....ummm what does Queens honestly have? maybe hot chicks and mets, but thats about it
May 31, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
Mos

its very very muggy and humid. the temp will read 90 but it will feel like 104
May 31, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
IanBrunoHK

I'm moving to manhattan next year for school. i can't wait. seems like a crazy place to live especially as a 19 year old.
May 31, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
GrainBelt

NYC is diverse enough to accomodate any individual.

I don't understand why people come into this thread to complain about one of the greatest cities on earth.

Nobody is forcing you to live in any borough. If you prefer one over the other, move there, and make the most of it.
June 1, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
PiagetNoodle

its the same, except on average ATL is 10-15 degrees hotter
June 1, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Nubcake

honestly Manhattan is the dopest borough
brooklyn 2nd
bronx 3rd
staten island 4th and
queens is prolly the worst lol

The Bronx is ill, underrated.

But I agree wit this list.

I can't really get into Queens.
June 1, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
airforce416

how staten island 4th & queens 5th?
June 1, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
W. Jetson

Lmao at staten island getting more love than Queens. But truthfully i feel like there is never any need for me to go to Queens. None.

everybody from Brooklyn swears that brooklyn is the greatest place that ever existed though lol.
June 1, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
Canvas08

so
Manhattan is like the City
Brooklyn is like the Tank
Bronx is like the O
Staten Island is like the Rich
Queens is like B-Town?

Please login first to reply.