May 29, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
Stilo

no, and i already know whats going to happen next.

Deez Nutz!

So you're not even from here then?

no i don't live there but my whole family grew up in BK but me. I grew up in Maryland and Georgia
so i use to visit NY like 2-3 times a year

Werd, you and I kinda reversed. I grew up in Queens and go to school in D.C., I call D.C. wack all the time but I haven't really lived there long enough and seen enough to really know D.C., you get me? Same goes for Queens, like I'm not sure why people hate on it so often it's residential, it's literally where you live at, plus the girls look good and it's easy access to the city. But to each his own.
May 29, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
Brooklyn_718

...Brooklyn and Manhattan...
Honestly NYC is great because you can have fun without being stinking rich.. and you can walk down the street - depending on where you hang- and bump into a celebrity or unpopular multimillionaire/billionaire...

But on a deeper side of things the rich enjoy NYC much more IMO... The great NYC lifestyle is the million dollar loft/condo lifestyle with good sq footage... At the end of the day unless your living in downtown brooklyn or manhattan your more than likely living in a lower class neighborhood or worse- a neighborhood below the poverty line, and with that there is crime and filth. In those kind of neighborhoods you can't even take a stroll at night. It's certainly not the place to start a family and raise children.

For the rich/wealthy it's a fucking playground...When they want a break from the city they do something the majority of people can't. They head to the Hamptons get a house in long island for the summer..Or travel overseas. If your not wealthy your just trying to keep up or get there, and that's the thing about NY. I'm sure in NY/LA has the highest status anxiety levels in the united states.

But I still love NY. SOME great females alot of shit to do.. It's great.
May 29, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
ClydeFrazier

i was thinkin about moving to NYC after i graduate, you guys think i should hold off for a bit until i get my money right or nah? i've got a major in economics and some friends at a few firms, so i think i should be able to start off with a decent salary.

Melo Gang All Day

May 29, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
AdnanToThe

Move to Queens, it's the most civilized

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 29, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
The Main Event

I love NYC, I spend a lot of time in the area, but it's a bit expensive and in certain respects impractical for me to live in. Personally, I wanna keep my car and probably buy a motorcycle at some point too, but finding parking can be a bitch or you pay out the ass for a garage (easily $400+ monthly) or something (this applies more to Manhattan itself). Rent is usually crazy high for what you are actually getting and generally everything seems more expensive.

I'd rather live in an area with easy access to NYC, particularly Hoboken, NJ. Admittedly the parking situation isn't much better there, but rent won't cost as much and you are a quick PATH ride into the city. You get to go into NYC whenever you please, while paying less and Hoboken is also a pretty solid place to be (tons of bars, relatively young demographic).
May 29, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
Mos

honestly Manhattan is the dopest borough
brooklyn 2nd
bronx 3rd
staten island 4th and
queens is prolly the worst lol
May 29, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
CrackPipeLips

anyone up in harlem? 139 and lenox ?
May 30, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
Mos

Moving to DUMBO in June. Working in Manhattan.

you must got bread
May 30, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
AdnanToThe

Manhattan
Brooklyn
Queens
Bronx
Staten Island

fixed

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
BHP

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

May 30, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
*ER!C

honestly Manhattan is the dopest borough
brooklyn 2nd
bronx 3rd
staten island 4th and
queens is prolly the worst lol

my ♥♥♥♥♥ this cant be a serious post..
May 30, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
nat turner

queens is cool. I like it.it's a nice chill area

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 30, 2011 @ 09:41 AM
Young Handsome

Queens is better than BX
May 30, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
@abgohard1

yo ♥♥♥♥♥ come to jersey we got it all
May 30, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
Quan292

Im sorry but queens is easily the 2nd best borough behind manhattan. Madd chill, backyards, and space to really use a car. Unless you like dirty ass hoodrats I don't see why you would prefer bk or bx.

Unless you are making top dollars or you know the right people nyc really isn't that fun. People who grew up around here are desensitized to the city though so we dont get that trill that most small town people have in the city.
May 30, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
DStyles

watch your fucking mouth nikka

BK>>>>>>>>>>>.boring ass queens anyday

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 30, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Honestly the Bx is mad fuckin wack. I put the bronx in the same category as LI and stanen island, which is mad far places that nobody really fuck with. Queens aint that bad, it got lots of bad bitches as I also go to St Johns University so I can verify this. But yeah, Brooklyn is where its at, especially williamsburg. Been living there since like 96 and its been do to see it evolve.
May 30, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Kingkoor

People shittin on the Bronx are scared of the Bronx. BX is the most thorough borough. Untouched, no hipsters. BK is mad fun but I cant handle all the transplants that think they are native NY'ers. Shit can get corny real quick in BK. Queens reminds me of LI. Manhattan is the best borough for obvious reasons, I'd love to live in a nice loft downtown. I've never been to Staten. Harlem is alot of fun, still not too gentrified yet outside of 125th.

@skunk I'm 5 minutes from the Heights, 5 minutes from the Concourse, 15 minutes to mid town. We got the nicest parks, the baddest Dominican bitches and I can jet outta the city in 2 minutes. The Bronx just isnt inviting to outsiders, if you dont know whats poppin, you wont have motherfuckers helping you out and shit lol.

Oh and Willyburg is fuckin cornball, posers and trust fund babies.
May 30, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
DStyles

Honestly the Bx is mad fuckin wack. I put the bronx in the same category as LI and stanen island, which is mad far places that nobody really fuck with. Queens aint that bad, it got lots of bad bitches as I also go to St Johns University so I can verify this. But yeah, Brooklyn is where its at, especially williamsburg. Been living there since like 96 and its been do to see it evolve.

From Williamsburg 2 Sunset Park: Da Mixtape cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 30, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
LiquidSwords

I miss the old New York mansad
May 30, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
bonemarrow

MOS change your name back

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 30, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
NZOO

yo ♥♥♥♥♥ come to jersey we got it all

Idk about that but I like having a whip, can't do that in the city and I'm 15 mins away so it aint bad.

Don't badmind me.

May 30, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
teov

I'd love to move to NY, maybe for one year only , too bad shit will never happen sad

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 30, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
teov

People shittin on the Bronx are scared of the Bronx. BX is the most thorough borough. Untouched, no hipsters. BK is mad fun but I cant handle all the transplants that think they are native NY'ers. Shit can get corny real quick in BK. Queens reminds me of LI. Manhattan is the best borough for obvious reasons, I'd love to live in a nice loft downtown. I've never been to Staten. Harlem is alot of fun, still not too gentrified yet outside of 125th.

@skunk I'm 5 minutes from the Heights, 5 minutes from the Concourse, 15 minutes to mid town. We got the nicest parks, the baddest Dominican bitches and I can jet outta the city in 2 minutes. The Bronx just isnt inviting to outsiders, if you dont know whats poppin, you wont have motherfuckers helping you out and shit lol.

staten island it's not that much from what I've seen as a tourist , nothing to do , big projects buildings and old english houses . the only thing I liked it's the park on the waterfront , you can see the whole city from down there smile
the other boroughs = cool there's something to see everywhere IMO , I'm definitely coming back next year

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 30, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
Geo89

I agree with koor bx is where its at. its not as bad as people think. if your into handball van courtland and baileys park is the best spots to play besides west 4.
May 30, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
orucker

Moving to NY as soon as possible. Only looking at Manhattan, I'll go to Brooklyn when I'm tired.
May 30, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
Quan292

I can see the love for bklyn but the bx? Bx is just a horrible version of harlem. Jamaica queens is were its at.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
KoreanJesus

lol gtfo
brooklyn dont even got trees niqqas
Queens>BK
dat Citifield
dat diversity
we untouchable
cool
May 30, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
KoreanJesus

i fuck with the bx, ♥♥♥♥♥s real out there
May 30, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
airforce416

Queens>BK

that made me lol irl

Please login first to reply.