300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 26, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
DonBalucci

does smoking weed help you guys with your creativity?

For me, not so much. The only thing it does for me is believe in the ideas that come to me.
and makes me appreciate them more. like a movie script, story, music, beats, drawing, song writing concepts, etc.
thats why i upload my shit when im completely ripped out of my dome cuz i feel like its the illest shit in the world when i am. Otherwise i always think too damn much for my own good and then end up being paranoid as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

...mary doesnt necessarily help me with my creativity though. maybe some ppl are different still.
May 26, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

tl;dr
May 26, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
D

weed makes you think of ideas you would never think of while sober.
May 26, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
motherland

i can get lost in thoughts easier which can take you new places
May 26, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
Sven

I don't really get creative. I sit around and get lost in things I do. That's about it.
May 26, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
bonemarrow

i get creative always forget it though

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 26, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
jtangtwenty3

I do art, and i smoke a good amount of weed but ya i wouldnt say it makes me more creative. in some ways it lets me see the world more creatively, like i always feel like im in a movie or something, or i come up with a lot of random buisiness ventures i will never pursue, but it doesn't usually lead to actual creation. maybe its just me not wanting to cave to those stoner artist stereotypes though. i feel like when im high, i might come up with some good ideas every once in a while but must are just dumb lol.

im always writing shit on a piece of paper, losing it, then finding it later and loling at what i must of been thinking.

thats interesting though that you feel it helps your confidence/confortableness with your work,i get paranoid/nervous showing my stuff too. even if i like it, and i know at the end of the day i dont really care what most people think about it, i always worry a little about what others will think. i kind of know what your saying though, the weed helps me re prioritize a bit and not give a fuck so much.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
basspro

it makes you THINK your shit is untouchable ...when in fact its prb very touchable and alright
May 26, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
jtangtwenty3

yes exactly, but it gives you confidence which is key as long as you keep yourself in check.
i def wouldnt say it hurts creativity unless you just get too carried away.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
bMeLL0

it makes creative people more creative and makes dumb ♥♥♥♥♥s dumber
May 26, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
basspro

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH! *DEAD* i have seen this
May 26, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
blackice445

I get creative as fuck and become literally the funniest person alive. I'm both those things regularly but I think weed just intensifys(prolly not a word) those qualities for me.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
bMeLL0

^^or maybe u think ur funny when ur high.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
Augustus

100% truth. There's your answer.

@QuattroRide

May 26, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
jlaz93

I have a crazy imagination all the time, i think about random ideas and stuff when im bored and sober. When i smoke i think of those ideas but they are even more out there some make sense some dont, but i always want to share them with people.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
deegee

idk how people be smoking when they record bro... that shit get a dude lazy in the boof.

http://www.prevailco.com

May 26, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
blackice445

^^or maybe u think ur funny when ur high.

Nah Im always with people when Im high and they think im funny as fuck and I won most funniest this year in high school , soo yeah im pretty hilarious.
May 26, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
basspro

^ tell me a joke..i had a rough day today can use a laugh playa
May 26, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
bMeLL0

Nah Im always with people when Im high and they think im funny as fuck and I won most funniest this year in high school , soo yeah im pretty hilarious.

i think ur right when u say it intensifies ur attributes.. like i said before makes creative ppl more creative, dumb ppl dumber, anxious ppl more anxious/paranoid, ♥♥♥♥♥s wit swag get on that super saiyan swag level, etc etc.
May 27, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
KempallGill

I prefer to start whatever i'm doing while cool and then let it marinate for a while. Then I come back when i'm not cool and look it over/ finish it.
May 27, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
Decy

If I have writers block then smoming weed definitely helps me break out of that, but if I am sober I am still able to come up with new ideas and new concepts but it does flow easier when stoned.

Booze ruins my creativity all I wanna do is detroy shit or just veg out.
May 27, 2011 @ 10:12 AM

Inactive

i think ur right when u say it intensifies ur attributes.. like i said before makes creative ppl more creative, dumb ppl dumber, anxious ppl more anxious/paranoid, ♥♥♥♥♥s wit swag get on that super saiyan swag level, etc etc.

Weed hits everybody different, at different times. Making anxious people more anxious? I've seen the toughest people, getting terrified (could be laced).
May 27, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
no0 v.2.0

honestly smoking weed 24/7 ALL the time just makes everything a lot more dull... well for me atleast. whenever i'm with my homie who smokes A LOT i just realize that being too high just isn't fun anymore. there definitely is a line where being high is enjoyable, and if i personally smoke too much, life just feels really dull. pretty much the moral of the story is weed is great in moderation. smoking snappers to yourself, passing around blunts with the homies, etc. it's fucking awesome when done recreationally. smoking weed ALL the time 24/7 just loses its appeal once in a while.
May 27, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
tmwtg

^ I don't even know how dudes can smoke 24/7.
May 27, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
jtangtwenty3

foreal, if i do it even once a day for like two weeks or so it loses appeal. i just start getting the spins everytime. i basically never buy though, and when i do its just to throw in. dont really smoke by myself.
May 27, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
It's Only Hype

I don't really get creative. I sit around and get lost in things I do. That's about it.

If I have writers block then smoking weed definitely helps me break out of that, but if I am sober I am still able to come up with new ideas and new concepts but it does flow easier when stoned.

^^^

both of these. i think it depends on the kind of high you have. sometimes i can be productive, or just staring at the wall
May 27, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
Decy

I am very productive when stoned, I know a lot of people that wouldnt be able to do a days work if they smoked a joint in the morning, but for me I have no problem functioning, maybe it is because I have been smoking for 20 years hah

If I could easily afford it then I would smoke 24/7, have done it in the past and doesn't get old for me or boring, just kind of how I like to enjoy the day in a stoned haze but getting shit done. I'm probably more productive while stoned than sober because I get angry at stupid shit when sober.
May 27, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
no0 v.2.0

I am very productive when stoned, I know a lot of people that wouldnt be able to do a days work if they smoked a joint in the morning, but for me I have no problem functioning, maybe it is because I have been smoking for 20 years hah

If I could easily afford it then I would smoke 24/7, have done it in the past and doesn't get old for me or boring, just kind of how I like to enjoy the day in a stoned haze but getting shit done. I'm probably more productive while stoned than sober because I get angry at stupid shit when sober.

word. respect to ya man. don't get me wrong, i fucking love me some weed, and i can function fine when i'm blazed and have no problem getting my shit done; but i definitely feel like smoking all day for a days/weeks in a row just makes me feel less enthusiastic about certain things.
May 27, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Decy

yea man it is the same with everything, do it till it stops feeling good and take a rest.

I did the same with alcohol, I used to drink all the time but got to be a real hassle so stopped for 6 months straight and know only occasionally drink, maybe a bottle of wine with the wife.
May 27, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
DonBalucci

I do art, and i smoke a good amount of weed but ya i wouldnt say it makes me more creative. in some ways it lets me see the world more creatively, like i always feel like im in a movie or something, or i come up with a lot of random buisiness ventures i will never pursue, but it doesn't usually lead to actual creation. maybe its just me not wanting to cave to those stoner artist stereotypes though. i feel like when im high, i might come up with some good ideas every once in a while but must are just dumb lol.

im always writing shit on a piece of paper, losing it, then finding it later and loling at what i must of been thinking.

thats interesting though that you feel it helps your confidence/confortableness with your work,i get paranoid/nervous showing my stuff too. even if i like it, and i know at the end of the day i dont really care what most people think about it, i always worry a little about what others will think. i kind of know what your saying though, the weed helps me re prioritize a bit and not give a fuck so much.

COmufukinSIGN

lately ive been going to work blit every morning and i dont know if it is a coincidence but ive been getting maaaaaad sales ever since. i work commission based selling suits at sears lol and ive been making mad loot lately.

Please login first to reply.