May 24, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
Herban

this is gay on so many levels. lmao
May 24, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
It's Only Hype

I was dead when you said you turned your back to her and ignored her.
LMAO you was all in his feelings and shit, catching an attitude. Did you fold your arms too?

hahah
May 24, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
lammy29

lmao funny shit man
May 24, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

lmao cmon son you bitchmade

you softer than wet toilet paper, b

cmon son you know how gay you sound fam

you sound like a little 14 year old girl who afraid to lost dat virginity because she doesn't want to be put on a facebook truth page that she a smut and shit

cmon son how you gon straight up turn around and be like "i don't like coochie" and shit

cmon son you coulda been like "i aint tryna eat no broad pussy tonight shawty"

and resumed messing around

but nah homie you went full bitchmade talkin bout how you more than just a pretty face and camel lips and shit fam

you took an L with this one fam

-dead
May 24, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
Trollinator

I start resisting, thinking that she's just fooling around, but the force and pressure she's using to keep my head down was wonder women shit... AT THIS POINT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, AND I AM LITERALLY WRESTING MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER THE SHEETS, USING ALL MY STRENGTH TO PUSH MYSELF UP AND OUT OF HER CONFINEMENT!!! I was genuinely getting pooned.

I want to see the world burn

May 25, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
northwest

too trill/ape for president
May 25, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
mowgli

A. Truth
X. Doubt
Y. Lie
May 25, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
SpaceStation

A. Truth
X. Doubt
Y. Lie

LA Noire swag
May 25, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
jayrrrr

it'll happen one day bruv. you'll be neck deep sooner or later.
May 25, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
HELLA.

I finally break out and yell at her "I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!!!" and jump back in the bed, turn to my side so that my back is facing her and ignore her.

a couple minutes pass and she says, "What are you talking about, what did I do?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, AND I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT!!!"

Hahaha too trill.
May 25, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
somet

no lie, shit just happened to me. She was pushing my head down but I was feeling it so I went with it

This thread is gud though cool
May 25, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
CHEEP

So it's like 4 in the monring, and this bitch decides to go to Santa Monica beach... idk if she's on some spontaneous shit or what, but she has mad weed and im tryna get mad high, so im like fuck it, Santa monica that ass it is.

At this point, we had kicked it like 3 or 4 times and I never tried to kiss her. It was obvious that she likes me, and there was mad sexual tension.. but I had never made a move because that aint my steez. I much rather kick back and have her pursue me and then reap the rewards of patience... in my experience,

So we get there and she parks, and we're smoking and shit, talking... she must've liked what i was saying because she cuts me off mid-sentence and says, "Kiss me." I'm like, "nah. I'ma kiss you when I feel like kissing you, not when you tell me to kiss you" Judging from her body language, she's getting anxious for 'something' and says, "Well im tired." So she offers to get a hotel.

We in the room and I get straight into my boxers and jump in the bed. At this point, its like 6:00am and im tired as shit, so i'm really just tryna go to bed. So she hops in and does the same. For an hour its just her moving around back and forth keeping a nicca up intill i finally give in and grab her pussy.

THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS OUT OF HAND...

I'm on top of her sucking tits and shit, and she's slowly pushing my head down... so I slowly start coming back up to her face and proceed to kissing. She then takes the sheet covers so that we're both under the sheets (weird ass shit) and puts my head back on her tits. THEN, she starts moving her body up so that my face becomes aligned closer and closer to her pussy. I try resisting, but this bitch has managed to wiggle her way to the point where her top half is out from under the sheets while my head and her lower half are under the sheets.

I start resisting, thinking that she's just fooling around, but the force and pressure she's using to keep my head down was wonder women shit... AT THIS POINT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, AND I AM LITERALLY WRESTING MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER THE SHEETS, USING ALL MY STRENGTH TO PUSH MYSELF UP AND OUT OF HER CONFINEMENT!!! I was genuinely getting pooned.

I finally break out and yell at her "I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!!!" and jump back in the bed, turn to my side so that my back is facing her and ignore her.

a couple minutes pass and she says, "What are you talking about, what did I do?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, AND I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT!!!"

lmao, after several minutes tryna act dumb like she didn't know what i was talking about, this bitch knew she was caught and I guess as to compensate for it, decided to start sucking my dick.

From that day on, I never had her try any shit like that even remotely close..

so, what about you niccas, anyone ever been a victim of a bitch tryna force you to eat some coochie? And did you hold your grown or give in?

youre gay
May 25, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
TADJX2

So it's like 4 in the monring, and this bitch decides to go to Santa Monica beach... idk if she's on some spontaneous shit or what, but she has mad weed and im tryna get mad high, so im like fuck it, Santa monica that ass it is.

on that early morning i gotta go work soon so let me get this high in swag?
May 25, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
ALEXvonDOOM

using all my strength to push myself up and out of her confinement!!!

lmfao!
May 25, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
A!exander

Yo this is sum funny shit
May 25, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
Too Trill

I was dead when you said you turned your back to her and ignored her.
LMAO you was all in his feelings and shit, catching an attitude. Did you fold your arms too?

nah... but i wrapped myself in all the covers and sheets so that she couldn't use anything to cover herself with.
May 25, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
Ape

too trill/ape for president

swagswag

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 25, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
SWAGteam

Sounds like you're gay, my friend.
May 25, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Too Trill

Sounds like you're gay, my friend.

im not your friend, bruv.
June 1, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
emagyner

lmfaooooo
June 1, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
MVRCUS

bodied by a broad, force face fucked, and tellin a bunch of dog ass ♥♥♥♥♥s on HB.... you take the cake (and the fuckin cuttlery) for stupidity on this one....
June 1, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
Too Trill

bodied by a broad, force face fucked, and tellin a bunch of dog ass ♥♥♥♥♥s on HB.... you take the cake (and the fuckin cuttlery) for stupidity on this one....

nah bro... i never ate her coochie nah saying?

but you're cool bro

PM me and well kicc it...
June 1, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
MVRCUS

im good.
June 1, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Too Trill

ayo everyone.. this nicca PMed me his facebook..

ahh you on my dicc!!!!
June 1, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
franc0

dam yo you cool
June 1, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Nigga Man

I wish I was sexually assaulted by females.
June 1, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
hehsy5sy5

lol @ a random bitch just forcing you to eat the pussy

YOURE NOT EVEN IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER HOW DA FUK U GONNA LET THIS BITCH PUSH YOU INTO HER PUSSY. THIS BROAD TRYING TO BE ON TOP LOL SMH BRO razz
June 1, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
bonemarrow

I wish I was sexually assaulted by females.

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 6, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
Saro

"i dont play dat shit"

ahahahahahahahahahhaah
June 6, 2011 @ 05:28 AM
illy

laughs laughed.

Please login first to reply.