Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 24, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
Too Trill

So it's like 4 in the monring, and this bitch decides to go to Santa Monica beach... idk if she's on some spontaneous shit or what, but she has mad weed and im tryna get mad high, so im like fuck it, Santa monica that ass it is.

At this point, we had kicked it like 3 or 4 times and I never tried to kiss her. It was obvious that she likes me, and there was mad sexual tension.. but I had never made a move because that aint my steez. I much rather kick back and have her pursue me and then reap the rewards of patience... in my experience,

So we get there and she parks, and we're smoking and shit, talking... she must've liked what i was saying because she cuts me off mid-sentence and says, "Kiss me." I'm like, "nah. I'ma kiss you when I feel like kissing you, not when you tell me to kiss you" Judging from her body language, she's getting anxious for 'something' and says, "Well im tired." So she offers to get a hotel.

We in the room and I get straight into my boxers and jump in the bed. At this point, its like 6:00am and im tired as shit, so i'm really just tryna go to bed. So she hops in and does the same. For an hour its just her moving around back and forth keeping a nicca up intill i finally give in and grab her pussy.

THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS OUT OF HAND...

I'm on top of her sucking tits and shit, and she's slowly pushing my head down... so I slowly start coming back up to her face and proceed to kissing. She then takes the sheet covers so that we're both under the sheets (weird ass shit) and puts my head back on her tits. THEN, she starts moving her body up so that my face becomes aligned closer and closer to her pussy. I try resisting, but this bitch has managed to wiggle her way to the point where her top half is out from under the sheets while my head and her lower half are under the sheets.

I start resisting, thinking that she's just fooling around, but the force and pressure she's using to keep my head down was wonder women shit... AT THIS POINT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, AND I AM LITERALLY WRESTING MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER THE SHEETS, USING ALL MY STRENGTH TO PUSH MYSELF UP AND OUT OF HER CONFINEMENT!!! I was genuinely getting pooned.

I finally break out and yell at her "I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!!!" and jump back in the bed, turn to my side so that my back is facing her and ignore her.

a couple minutes pass and she says, "What are you talking about, what did I do?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, AND I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT!!!"

lmao, after several minutes tryna act dumb like she didn't know what i was talking about, this bitch knew she was caught and I guess as to compensate for it, decided to start sucking my dick.

From that day on, I never had her try any shit like that even remotely close..

so, what about you niccas, anyone ever been a victim of a bitch tryna force you to eat some coochie? And did you hold your grown or give in?
May 24, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
MADVILLAIN

how old is she
May 24, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
Blade Gretzky

May 24, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
Too Trill

at the time, i was 19 and she was 23... so i think that had something to do with it too..

probably felt she had some authority over me because of age or some shit, and could strangle a ♥♥♥♥♥ into eating pussy
May 24, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

lol
May 24, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
-TREACHERY-

I start resisting, thinking that she's just fooling around, but the force and pressure she's using to keep my head down was wonder women shit... AT THIS POINT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, AND I AM LITERALLY WRESTING MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER THE SHEETS, USING ALL MY STRENGTH TO PUSH MYSELF UP AND OUT OF HER CONFINEMENT!!! I was genuinely getting pooned.

LOL'D so hard

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

May 24, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
BHP

LOL, is she ugly or something?
got any pics?

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

May 24, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
ateeeewuh.

May 24, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Answer:
Fuck naw, If I'm bout to sex a broad it's with a broad I'd more than gladly eat out.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
mrscrouge

but I had never made a move because that aint my steez. I much rather kick back and have her pursue me

I'm like, "nah. I'ma kiss you when I feel like kissing you, not when you tell me to kiss you"

We in the room and I get straight into my boxers and jump in the bed. At this point, its like 6:00am and im tired as shit, so i'm really just tryna go to bed.

I finally break out and yell at her "I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!!!" and jump back in the bed, turn to my side so that my back is facing her and ignore her.

a couple minutes pass and she says, "What are you talking about, what did I do?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, AND I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT!!!"

... sounds like you scared of something bro. dat virgin "swag"
May 24, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo best thread in a long time.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
WHS.

yoon

www.ronindivision.com

Too Trill

LOL, is she ugly or something?
got any pics?

Nah, she was a cute lil comumbian bitch.

... sounds like you scared of something bro. dat virgin "swag"

Yeah, I was scared of eating pussy, thought that was clear. dat not tryna eat pussy "swag"
May 24, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
2ichard3rooks

[reserved space]
May 24, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
Shanklin

Pics

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 24, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
kkmonte88

Has she been banged by like 20 dudes or did that shit stank? Cuz me personally I like eating that pussy out every once in a while as long as that shits clean and maintained lol.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
BHP

Pics

^^^
but seriously, what's wrong if she was cute?

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

May 24, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
nostalgia deux

Pics

May 24, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
fistyourbitch

You a bitch if a girl thinks she could do that to you
May 24, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
Too Trill

Has she been banged by like 20 dudes or did that shit stank? Cuz me personally I like eating that pussy out every once in a while as long as that shits clean and maintained lol.

I just don't like eating pussy, bruv... some niccas doe, some don't

I'm one that doesn't.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Too Trill

Pics

this was 2 years ago...

so, no... no pics.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
jtangtwenty3

i once had a 2 girls try to force me to do a threesome,
but i only have 1 dick so i just fucked them consecutively
May 24, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
tmwtg

Too Trill,

Did that shit stink? I can understand your hesitance; I went down on my FWB and she just took a piss.

dat urine stank. I was trying hard not to frown.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
xVILLN

this had me rollin lolololol

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 24, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
vanitas

don't be a fuckin pussy and eat dat pussy, pussy.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
Too Trill

Too Trill,

Did that shit stink? I can understand your hesitance; I went down on my FWB and she just took a piss.

dat urine stank. I was trying hard not to frown.

Well, everytime we fucked, I never had a problem with her pussy smell.

Actually, she was probably the least danky in that regard..

bro, i just don't like eating pussy...
May 24, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
deegee

Well, everytime we fucked, I never had a problem with her pussy smell.

Actually, she was probably the least danky in that regard..

bro, i just don't like eating pussy...

least danky eh... how dank were the previous? lulz

http://www.prevailco.com

May 24, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
Too Trill

^ Ever fuck a bitch right after the club?
May 24, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
tmwtg

^ Lol, forreal.

Always make sure your bitch is cleaned up before you go down there. Shit's like garbage island.

Please login first to reply.