building confidence??

November 16, 2012 @ 23:10:29
Lol yall dug up a year old thread to expose me good job. All I did here was put into words what most hb members were thinking. Nick why else do you post shirtless pics on the Internet do other dudes to see? It's because you seek validation to help curb your insecurity and build confidence. There's no other reason for a grown ass man to be doing that. In the end though its all funny as shit to me cause its the Internet. No one here even knows what other people's lives are like in reality. Keep diggin up old threads tho and keep jerking off to fit battles between London and all the other herb ass niggas on here. Shit is funny as hell

LMAOOOOOOOOO you are currently taking quite possibly the biggest L since D styles got exposed... Speak for yourself bitch, not all of us here are overweight, socially awkward fuckboys whose total sexual experience adds up to about 12 seconds. I post those pics to display my alphaness and to put chubby, little, virgin herbs in line jafeel, don't come at me about insecurities, I don't have confidence issues and for the record, if you're only getting approached by so-so or ugly broads then guess what - you're only so-so or ugly yourself. Now log off for good, your time here is done, you pitiful fuck.

you are quite possibly the biggest undercover fuck boy on these forums. You're missing the point. You bragging about your ripped body n shit like a fuckin faggot son. no other man on the internet should be so concerned with that other "chubby little virgin herbs" think about their upper body strength.

You keep a tough guy persona on here to try and fool a bunch of 15 year olds into thinking your "cool" in real life. you are so pathetic its hilarious.
November 16, 2012 @ 23:14:19
CrackPipeLips lost.
November 16, 2012 @ 23:18:52
Lol yall dug up a year old thread to expose me good job. All I did here was put into words what most hb members were thinking. Nick why else do you post shirtless pics on the Internet do other dudes to see? It's because you seek validation to help curb your insecurity and build confidence. There's no other reason for a grown ass man to be doing that. In the end though its all funny as shit to me cause its the Internet. No one here even knows what other people's lives are like in reality. Keep diggin up old threads tho and keep jerking off to fit battles between London and all the other herb ass niggas on here. Shit is funny as hell

LMAOOOOOOOOO you are currently taking quite possibly the biggest L since D styles got exposed... Speak for yourself bitch, not all of us here are overweight, socially awkward fuckboys whose total sexual experience adds up to about 12 seconds. I post those pics to display my alphaness and to put chubby, little, virgin herbs in line jafeel, don't come at me about insecurities, I don't have confidence issues and for the record, if you're only getting approached by so-so or ugly broads then guess what - you're only so-so or ugly yourself. Now log off for good, your time here is done, you pitiful fuck.

you are quite possibly the biggest undercover fuck boy on these forums. You're missing the point. You bragging about your ripped body n shit like a fuckin faggot son. no other man on the internet should be so concerned with that other "chubby little virgin herbs" think about their upper body strength.

You keep a tough guy persona on here to try and fool a bunch of 15 year olds into thinking your "cool" in real life. you are so pathetic its hilarious.

LMAO yo this is so rich... I try keep a tough guy personality?! Bitch, the reason you're even getting exposed right now is cause people got sick of you trying to talk big... I don't have trouble pulling broads or confidence issues doe, go talk to your doctor...

Oh and

November 16, 2012 @ 23:29:30

LMAO yo this is so rich... I try keep a tough guy personality?! Bitch, the reason you're even getting exposed right now is cause people got sick of you trying to talk big... I don't have trouble pulling broads or confidence issues doe, go talk to your doctor...

Oh and

you dont pull broads son be honest
November 16, 2012 @ 23:32:21
^LMAO, is that all you got, you lose... Off yourself
November 16, 2012 @ 23:33:43
.kciN won lmao damn shit had me dead
November 16, 2012 @ 23:35:32

Just another one to my list sonsonson smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Shout out to my boy @bugzzz for finding this gold doe
November 16, 2012 @ 23:43:26

lool son its the internet.. you are way to proud of yourself for talking shit to anonymous people. you such a fuck boy. you bragging about being alpha and fucking bitches just exposes your insecurity even more.. no one who actually pulls mad broads brags about it in a serious fashion on internet forums.

eat a dick and die slow you lil hoe ass nigga. i know you think your tough right now but one day you will be exposed for your bitchassness.
November 16, 2012 @ 23:44:09
.nicK always coming through with the ethers

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 16, 2012 @ 23:46:09
You lose money chasing bitches but you never lose bitches chasing money.

bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

get ur game up son ..

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 16, 2012 @ 23:53:43

lool son its the internet.. you are way to proud of yourself for talking shit to anonymous people. you such a fuck boy. you bragging about being alpha and fucking bitches just exposes your insecurity even more.. no one who actually pulls mad broads brags about it in a serious fashion on internet forums.

eat a dick and die slow you lil hoe ass nigga. i know you think your tough right now but one day you will be exposed for your bitchassness.

lmao
November 17, 2012 @ 02:10:09
Drewbacca
dont ask to dance. grab that hand, make them spin that 180º, some of them will go to hit the full 360º spin but stop them half way, then its twork time.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 17, 2012 @ 07:24:22

Just take the L

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

November 17, 2012 @ 18:48:25
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151633/?topic_page=1
November 17, 2012 @ 21:08:05
the ether that never ends
November 17, 2012 @ 21:12:23
dmwalking
lol at this thread.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

November 17, 2012 @ 23:23:37

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO oh shit!! This is the biggest L anyone has taken here in a loooong ass time, now all we need is a link to dude's fb page and we'll have a complete ether of this pussy ass hoe nigga
November 17, 2012 @ 23:26:30

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO oh shit!! This is the biggest L anyone has taken here in a loooong ass time, now all we need is a link to dude's fb page and we'll have a complete ether of this pussy ass hoe nigga

Ethered this kid a looong time ago cause he was talkin shit. It was epic that lead him to stop for awhile, too bad the mods deleted the whole thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 18, 2013 @ 04:57:38
hahahahaha
April 18, 2013 @ 12:14:56
 I've pretty much realized that I have to be drunk to even attempt to pick up a girl. I never make passes at girls at school/outside of a bar
boy on some raj shit

Please login first to reply.
x