Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
ALEXvonDOOM

So i'm 21 years old, only fucked 2 girls in my life

is this future me talking?
June 3, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
mopreme

Don't have an agenda. It's been said before, but you have to do "you".
But, if you realize that "you" suck, then.

1. Life Weights - This sounds corny as shit, but it really does make you feel better. If you can feel better doing something else, then by all means do "that". But, lifting weights and taking steps to looking more fit does build confidence.
2. Stay up to date on current events. This does three things. Reading comprehension over time lends itself to speaking better, a skill useful for conversation. You have something to discuss, instead of sitting and not adding to a conversation. Lastly, if this is done over time you will realize that you are aware of what's going on in the world, and that you can contribute a thoughtful opinion on a subject other people seem to be concerned about.
3. Practice - Hit on ugly and fat girls, but spit "A" game. There's a lot less risk involved cause you aren't trying to fuck them anyways. You will slowly develop a rhythm and you will realize what works and what does not work. Overtime this will turn into swag.
4. Care, but not care. - This is hard to explain. But, it means that you aren't afraid to try, but your fear of rejection and loss is inversely lower to the elation you feel when you win.

I got a lot more. I am boning bitches all the time. Asian ones too, and getting up into Asian bitches is hard (talking Chinese bitches, viets and filipinas are cake, all of southeast asia is too easy). I fucked white chicks and one black chick.

There is no secret, this takes work. I am a tall Asian dude that wasn't getting shit done, and I made a choice to get bitches, and I worked at it. IT WAS NOT EASY, and it does involve work. But, overtime this sort of work will seem fun. And if you are not retarded you can apply these skills in all walks of life.

PM me for more.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
trevxv3

you cant sike yourself out either. Don't over think shit cause then you loose confidence, and fear starts to accumulate. That ugly chick "A" game thing is probably the best advice in this whole thread. Practice makes perfect, and I just realized thats exactly how I got started on talking to bitches.

Another thing is dont be afraid to fuckin touch em. Im not talkin about grabbin shit they dont want you to grab, but put your hand on her back, lean into her a tad bit (dont over do that shit though, this move requires a lil skill), subtle shit like that, and if shes feelin you, then she will touch back. If not, its on to the next one. Seriously though being a little physical can be a good backup if your spit game is lackin

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 3, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
totalespionage

Look, I really stopped giving a fuck about bitches(and what they think) a while ago. I started to just ignore them and not really pay them any attention. Some time went by and I started to notice how bitches were pressing me. Especially at parties or a social event. I know it sounds weired but once I stopped stressing over confidence issues it seems like they approach me more than I approach them.
June 3, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
totalespionage

9. pray to based god

hahahahahahah
June 3, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
gaia

sup niqqas. someone please me help in this department.
i greatly lack confidence,wit, & conversational skillzzz.

all my friends are very witty, exude confidence and ego. i'm the biggest loser of my click, the awkward one so to say. so when we're all hanging out with girls i can't really HANG and contribute cuz my friends they're so fast with dropping priceless lines while i scramble through my mind for something clever to say, and end up retreating after all is said and done and its too late.

my confidence is at an all time low.
i never know what to talk about while im solo with a girl
only had pussy once, and i hope it isn't my last.
what can i do to be more memorable around the ladies? and just LIFE in general... sad

-forever alone

anyone?
June 4, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
bMeLL0

1. Life Weights - This sounds corny as shit, but it really does make you feel better. If you can feel better doing something else, then by all means do "that". But, lifting weights and taking steps to looking more fit does build confidence.
2. Stay up to date on current events. This does three things. Reading comprehension over time lends itself to speaking better, a skill useful for conversation. You have something to discuss, instead of sitting and not adding to a conversation. Lastly, if this is done over time you will realize that you are aware of what's going on in the world, and that you can contribute a thoughtful opinion on a subject other people seem to be concerned about.
3. Practice - Hit on ugly and fat girls, but spit "A" game. There's a lot less risk involved cause you aren't trying to fuck them anyways. You will slowly develop a rhythm and you will realize what works and what does not work. Overtime this will turn into swag.
4. Care, but not care. - This is hard to explain. But, it means that you aren't afraid to try, but your fear of rejection and loss is inversely lower to the elation you feel when you win.

I got a lot more. I am boning bitches all the time. Asian ones too, and getting up into Asian bitches is hard (talking Chinese bitches, viets and filipinas are cake, all of southeast asia is too easy). I fucked white chicks and one black chick.

There is no secret, this takes work. I am a tall Asian dude that wasn't getting shit done, and I made a choice to get bitches, and I worked at it. IT WAS NOT EASY, and it does involve work. But, overtime this sort of work will seem fun. And if you are not retarded you can apply these skills in all walks of life.

PM me for more.

you should write a novel. "gettin hoes for dummies"
June 4, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
mr mcgibblets

i need to refer this thread to my homie. I mean this ugly ♥♥♥♥♥ has a model as a gf. If this dude can get with a 10 any mofo can.

lets see this said model.
June 4, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
wolnevik

August 1, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
gaia

all my friends are very witty, exude confidence and ego. i'm the biggest loser of my click, the awkward one so to say. so when we're all hanging out with girls i can't really HANG and contribute cuz my friends they're so fast with dropping priceless lines while i scramble through my mind for something clever to say, and end up retreating after all is said and done and its too late.

what can i do to be more memorable around the ladies? and just LIFE in general...

-forever alone
August 1, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
blackice445

Lol is it really that hard for some of yall to fuck a female? damnn smh.
August 1, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
mr mcgibblets

lower your standards.
August 1, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
sukafresh

i feel the same way as the author of thread, but i figured something out after me and my fiance broke up, just do it, don't care about what u say, just live your life, if a chick rejects u, so what, life is too short to be worried about dumb shit, after being rejected by somebody u thought was ur bottom bitch and u saw forever with her leaves, then u can do anything, probably get flamed for my post but it's cool, just have fun with this shit, and stop with the standards, because out of all the "hot"bitches i have fucked u get tired of their games and craziness/ex-boyfriends that magically pop over at the crib, give me a solid 7-8 who can cook and play street fighter n*gga and i am coolcool

this ♥♥♥♥♥ speaks words of wisdom!coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
August 1, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
KoreanJesus

low confidence building

el0oel
August 1, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Eperviers

what can i do to be more memorable around the ladies? and just LIFE in general...

-forever alone

August 1, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
no0 v.2.0

-smoke weed everyday
-being a lovable nonchalant jerk>>>>>being the needy guy who's always trying to get approval
-act like you're the shit even if you aren't
-exercise atleast an hour a day you fatty
-if you don't have anything interesting to say every once in a while, read a book or do something spontaneous/reckless/irresponsible
August 1, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
aTTag.

PM me for more.

aYo mopreme,

Mostly solid advice. However...

Don't be telling these kids to go out and game ugly bitches (unless of course you like ugly bitches). Fact is, you WILL get rejected about 9/10 times by the girls you are attracted to at first. However, a majority of these girls are NOT approached and some will have attraction to you instantly, and some may develop. Fact is, you are not going to learn how to talk to good looking women (women that you want) unless you actually DO IT. Talking to ugly bitches will only deter you (waste time) from talking to the girls you actually desire. You will end up freezing up when the girl you approach (the girl you are interested in) because you are simply proving to yourself that you can only talk to ugly girl's, not girls in general.

Get in an extremely social state from the time you wake up, to the time you go to bed. Experience rejection. I once had a girl tell me to fuck off and I'm ultimately triller because of it. No stranger can determine your value by simply approaching her. Therefore, don't put too much stake in what kind of reaction takes place. Keep in mind, a lot of girls will say one thing "NO", while showing in their body language that they are truly interested (ex. smiling). Therefore, I suggest you study body language and practice giving public speeches somehow.

If you truly don't have confidence, and you don't know how to obtain inner confidence....just fake that shit until it comes...and it will come. As long as you put yourself in stressful/uncomfortable positions which (leads to growth).
August 1, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
loop

dat exposure therapy cool
August 1, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
no0 v.2.0

and this article is something that every guy should read atleast once.

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
August 1, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
aTTag.

Yessir. Down to a Science.

Remain trill.
August 1, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
0ptic

As cliche as it sounds.
Dont think. Do
August 1, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
soap

smoke 2 dat cool
August 2, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
PandoCalrissian

Be funny, of you're not funny bring a funny friend with you and feed off his energy me and my homies are shutting shit down when we go out just be the funniest ♥♥♥♥♥ out there, or be friends with him

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

August 2, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

what is this for? 10th graders? mature people dont play games like this.. dat self conscious swag. just do u. dont follow no stupid 16 commandments
August 2, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
stephantitanic

Lemme see some pics of you... i might be able to pull some bitches for you on FaceBook for a fee... using your face but my game... if you're appearance is workable. and then you can see my messages and how to communicate with females

or you can continue to fuck pringle cups...

word up? how much

Odon.

August 2, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
Verb

hey OP update us on your situation now 2 months later lol. you still forever alone my ♥♥♥♥♥?
August 2, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
CrackPipeLips

hey OP update us on your situation now 2 months later lol. you still forever alone my ♥♥♥♥♥?

lol i forgot about this thread..

well i've stepped my game up a bit. Quite honestly, I dance/make out with a chick pretty much everytime i hit the club, but i still cant find the confidence/swagger to get the bitch to come home with me. I'd say my confidence goes up/down. some days i feel confident as fuck, other days not so much. I still feel kind of insecure about some shit though.
August 2, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
CraftySince90

well i've stepped my game up a bit. Quite honestly, I dance/make out with a chick pretty much everytime i hit the club, but i still cant find the confidence/swagger to get the bitch to come home with me. I'd say my confidence goes up/down. some days i feel confident as fuck, other days not so much. I still feel kind of insecure about some shit though.

You don't get their numbers?
August 2, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
sliicktalk

Just say, "hey lets go somewhere more private." By using a more commanding tone youre more likely for success, if you ask her you wont look confident. > you're seeking her approval. Women want an alpha.

Also if you wanna be confident you need to have your mindstate in order. Highly recommend Ross Jeffries confidence tape, you can find it somewhere on the internet. Its a bit corny but it helps.
August 2, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
CrackPipeLips

You don't get their numbers?

yes i do. but doesnt usually go anywhere

Please login first to reply.