May 23, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
DonBalucci

for real though, how is ceasing to masturbate gonna help me?

because it will act as a driving force for you to find pussy... and quick!!!
May 24, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
nat turner

most girls talk a lot anyway. just act like you're interested and agree with them

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 24, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
nat turner

i feel the same way as the author of thread, but i figured something out after me and my fiance broke up, just do it, don't care about what u say, just live your life, if a chick rejects u, so what, life is too short to be worried about dumb shit, after being rejected by somebody u thought was ur bottom bitch and u saw forever with her leaves, then u can do anything, probably get flamed for my post but it's cool, just have fun with this shit, and stop with the standards, because out of all the "hot"bitches i have fucked u get tired of their games and craziness/ex-boyfriends that magically pop over at the crib, give me a solid 7-8 who can cook and play street fighter n*gga and i am coolcool

truth

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 24, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
JLK

for real though, how is ceasing to masturbate gonna help me?

just stop and you'll see. give it a month or two
May 24, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
CrackPipeLips

word, so to summarize i have to

1. stop masturbating
2. not give a fuck
3. be funny
4. dont fear rejection
5. have an 'asshole-ish' tone with girls
6. work out

missing anything?
May 24, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
CrackPipeLips

just stop and you'll see. give it a month or two

honestly i dont think i could go a month or two without busting a nut. that seems almost impossible to me.
May 24, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
DonBalucci

1. stop masturbating
2. not give a fuck
3. be funny
4. dont fear rejection
6. work out

missing anything?

7. get money
May 24, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
CrackPipeLips

another question, do yall just randomly approach girls like in malls or at the park n shit? Are you ♥♥♥♥♥s that confident? Or do you usaually hit on girls who are associated with your crew or do you get drunk and mack girls at the bar?
May 24, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
MiLeySaur

park's is da easiest mang.
May 24, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
xVILLN

another question, do yall just randomly approach girls like in malls or at the park n shit? Are you ♥♥♥♥♥s that confident? Or do you usaually hit on girls who are associated with your crew or do you get drunk and mack girls at the bar?

i try to stay away from the mall.
hoes at the mall are usually hoes at the mall lol.
i usually meet girls at parties,or sometimes girls that are somehow associated with the crew,as you stated.
try coffee shops as well,or college campuses.thats usually the best way.
and,being drunk helps to an extent,as long as your not fucking belligerent.itll give you that swag boost lol

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 24, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
hndlz

Listening to the Based God will definitely bring your confidence up.

Real positive & Based music
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_rSAgFNNI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB5gKerbnLE

That is, if you want the baddest bitches

realest shit i ever read.

props du cool

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 24, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
CrackPipeLips

i try to stay away from the mall.
hoes at the mall are usually hoes at the mall lol.
i usually meet girls at parties,or sometimes girls that are somehow associated with the crew,as you stated.
try coffee shops as well,or college campuses.thats usually the best way.
and,being drunk helps to an extent,as long as your not fucking belligerent.itll give you that swag boost lol

real talk, i have a habit of going to the club and telling myself im gonna make an honest effort at macking some hoes, but then i just end up getting way to fucking drunk.

i really gotta rework my strategy here. thanks for the advice HB nigs
May 24, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
stickie

You know what helps? Female wingmen. Dude, they're amazing. Dance for a little while with her/them. Look like you're having a great time. Then holler at another woman. Of course she'll be on some "don't you have a girl?" And you'll be like "Her? No no, that's my homey." Nothing is 100% (except roofies), but that works cuz it puts girl's guard down. Like, oh wait girls like to hang around him? And he's not banging his friend? He must not be a dirt bag. Boom. You got your foot in the door.

Or, you can just have your home girl holler for you. The hotter the friend, the hotter she can pull for you. Freal b. Girls are amazing wingmen. Cuz they know how to talk a girl up.

But whatever. I'm out of that game.

word! this is very true, a homegirl said somethin to this chick i was interested in one time and then i danced with her till the end of the night, got her number, we talked, she had a bf at the time but then they broke up and i swooped in, sealed the deal.
May 24, 2011 @ 10:13 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

1. stop masturbating
2. not give a fuck
3. be funny
4. dont fear rejection
6. work out

missing anything?

7. get money

and get a female wingman.
May 24, 2011 @ 10:18 AM
Nigga Man

9. Pray to Based God
May 24, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
jtangtwenty3

try both.
if you randomly start talking to a girl, even if you not great with what to say, just be natural. just by talking to her you will come off as confident, even if you're really not.
but if you have an in with a girl thats good too. im always better with girls when im around my friends, just more natural and relaxed i think.
and like i said a while back, dont just try and get girls in the club. clubs, imo, are just annoying to try to talk to people in, could just be me though
May 24, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
*ER!C

you don't want this though as they'll be on you for the wrong reasons..

you gotta come correct like prince akeem in coming to america (acting like u aint got hella funds) 'n see if the girls comin' @ you correct

yea but im talkin about fuckin these hoes...i could care less how she really feels aslong as i get a nut off!
June 1, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
bonemarrow

♥♥♥♥♥ kill your self

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 1, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
DREWKKAKE

Quit trying so much, take that stress off yourself and just have fun with no expectations then swag it out.

this

lol if you aren't good looking you better have some stronger game

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 2, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
3 Stripes

Damn this thread makes me feel fucking great. I think it was a year ago that i read the book the mystery method. It boosted my game up by a lot. I would probably rate myself a 6.5/10. Im an ugly dude. But if you dress like you have money ( i dont, but fake it till you make it) or dress decent, and HAVE AN OUTGOING PERSONALITY, you should be catching 8's no problem.
June 2, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
Vicodin

wear a box logo.

June 2, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
Awww SNAP

i feel the same way as the author of thread, but i figured something out after me and my fiance broke up, just do it, don't care about what u say, just live your life, if a chick rejects u, so what, life is too short to be worried about dumb shit, after being rejected by somebody u thought was ur bottom bitch and u saw forever with her leaves, then u can do anything, probably get flamed for my post but it's cool, just have fun with this shit, and stop with the standards, because out of all the "hot"bitches i have fucked u get tired of their games and craziness/ex-boyfriends that magically pop over at the crib, give me a solid 7-8 who can cook and play street fighter n*gga and i am coolcool

this is my muthafuckin' ♥♥♥♥♥
June 2, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
Swag Prophet

i need to refer this thread to my homie. I mean this ugly ♥♥♥♥♥ has a model as a gf. If this dude can get with a 10 any mofo can.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

June 2, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
gaia

sup niqqas. someone please me help in this department.
i greatly lack confidence,wit, & conversational skillzzz.

all my friends are very witty, exude confidence and ego. i'm the biggest loser of my click, the awkward one so to say. so when we're all hanging out with girls i can't really HANG and contribute cuz my friends they're so fast with dropping priceless lines while i scramble through my mind for something clever to say, and end up retreating after all is said and done and its too late.

my confidence is at an all time low.
i never know what to talk about while im solo with a girl
only had pussy once, and i hope it isn't my last.
what can i do to be more memorable around the ladies? and just LIFE in general... sad

-forever alone
June 2, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
BKBROWN

wtf do u nigs talk about with random bitches?

I'm no expert but d stay away from interview questions "where u from/ whats your major"

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

June 2, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
shakintheD

Real talk I can approach a female easy but I dont have anything to conversate about after, I run out of stuff to say.

a female wingman man tho cool, bring one to a party and dance with her, all the bitches will come after you if they see that girls want to be around with you
June 2, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
bMeLL0

Real talk I can approach a female easy but I dont have anything to conversate about after, I run out of stuff to say.

a female wingman man tho cool, bring one to a party and dance with her, all the bitches will come after you if they see that girls want to be around with you

converse*?............
June 2, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
NoStress

funny seeing how little u guys know about getting chicks. maybe its a good thing tho.

if u suck at chicks and aren't a natural, search RSD on youtube, they teach you everything about how to get chicks u need to know.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEoEbyIEO8

I usually hate that PUA shit, but this man speaks the truth

burr

June 3, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

Just get more active in life (focus on other things besides girls) and you will have more to talk about with girls you dont know. Tell random stories about stuff thats happened to you "last week i went hiking and busted my ass and heres my cool scar to show off" or "Ive been working 60 hours all month (getting money) so dont be surprised if I get drunk and pass out in your lap". I dont kno Im pretty random just step ur game up bruh!
June 3, 2011 @ 07:46 AM

Inactive

yall can help my confidence by voting for me and having me inducted to my city's hip hop hall of fame

Just press 'Like' on this page and type the comment 'LYSICK' without the quotation

www.facebook.com/pages/MTL-Hip-Hop-Summit-Wall-of-Fame/179320575453101

Please login first to reply.