HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 23, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
curtis50cent

trying to meet girls in club is the worse thing to do.

not giving a fuck in a club is the best thing to do.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
airforce416

You lose money chasing bitches but you never lose bitches chasing money.

thats all that needed to be said
May 23, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

You know what helps? Female wingmen. Dude, they're amazing. Dance for a little while with her/them. Look like you're having a great time. Then holler at another woman. Of course she'll be on some "don't you have a girl?" And you'll be like "Her? No no, that's my homey." Nothing is 100% (except roofies), but that works cuz it puts girl's guard down. Like, oh wait girls like to hang around him? And he's not banging his friend? He must not be a dirt bag. Boom. You got your foot in the door.

Or, you can just have your home girl holler for you. The hotter the friend, the hotter she can pull for you. Freal b. Girls are amazing wingmen. Cuz they know how to talk a girl up.

But whatever. I'm out of that game.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:30 PM

Inactive

Not giving a fuck everywhere don't get you anywhere.

Making a little effort can get you anywhere. Just stay active in LIFE. Girls are just girls, stop praising them (making a big deal out of it) like they're worth more than you, smh
May 23, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Church. Also, try to go to packed clubs so no one even notices you. That way it takes the fear away from failing and having everyone watch.

Also, dance with a pretty faced fat girl. Why? Cuz then people will watch and laugh and say that guy is awesome funny and having fun. I wanna know that dude. Buy a bottle, get a bunch of chicks drunk on your tab. I never tried this one, but my boy did and he was the friggin life of the party that night.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Just use mad jokes, and front like u confident with balls of steel.

This has been my technique for years. I was smart enough to learn that girls dig funny dudes back in elementary school.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:39 PM

Inactive

This has been my technique for years. I was smart enough to learn that girls dig funny dudes back in elementary school.

Lol what a pathetic fuck.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

or you can continue to fuck pringle cups...

Busted out laughing irl
May 23, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
WCDon

Get drunk. You gain more confidence

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

May 23, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

How does that make me pathetic?
May 23, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
Alexlude

You know what helps? Female wingmen. Dude, they're amazing. Dance for a little while with her/them. Look like you're having a great time. Then holler at another woman. Of course she'll be on some "don't you have a girl?" And you'll be like "Her? No no, that's my homey." Nothing is 100% (except roofies), but that works cuz it puts girl's guard down. Like, oh wait girls like to hang around him? And he's not banging his friend? He must not be a dirt bag. Boom. You got your foot in the door.

Or, you can just have your home girl holler for you. The hotter the friend, the hotter she can pull for you. Freal b. Girls are amazing wingmen. Cuz they know how to talk a girl up.

But whatever. I'm out of that game.

this as well.. girls always want you if you already talking/dancing with a hot chic
May 23, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
xVILLN

you must not be funny.
females love dudes who can make them laugh.niqqa you aint know??

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
shonenfan4

You lose money chasing bitches but you never lose bitches chasing money.

this, but if you lack confidence, you'll prob fail at chasing money too. cool
May 23, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
modernmischief

Honestly all you need to do to get bitches is
-Be funny

-Independent and not needy,texting her everyday,doubling up on texts,asking where she is whos she with etc

-Semi decent clothes,bitches honestly dont care what you wear if you have game

-Cute female friends,because theyre really good wingmen for clubs,parties etc and they give you a gateway to their cute friends
-A job and a car obviously

-One of the most important factors is attitude,never get stuck on a female before you even get in her pants,be prepared to walk away at a moments notice if she isnt playing fair,also carry yourself as if you own every building you walk into,make eye contact with women that attract you,slow down your movements and stand tall,and be non chalant to an extent

-Also go to the gym and work on your body,run,lift weights etc, the better you feel about yourself the more natural confidence youll create and the calmer youll be,what bitch doesnt like a dude with a nice body.
May 23, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
╒rozzy

Listening to the Based God will definitely bring your confidence up.

Real positive & Based music
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_rSAgFNNI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB5gKerbnLE

That is, if you want the baddest bitches

May 23, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
MADVILLAIN

get money fuck bitches
May 23, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
ichigo81

-Be funny

-Independent and not needy,texting her everyday,doubling up on texts,asking where she is whos she with etc

-Cute female friends,because theyre really good wingmen for clubs,parties etc and they give you a gateway to their cute friends

-One of the most important factors is attitude,never get stuck on a female before you even get in her pants,be prepared to walk away at a moments notice if she isnt playing fair,also carry yourself as if you own every building you walk into,make eye contact with women that attract you,slow down your movements and stand tall,and be non chalant to an extent

-Also go to the gym and work on your body,run,lift weights etc, the better you feel about yourself the more natural confidence youll create and the calmer youll be,what bitch doesnt like a dude with a nice body.

i agree but fat n#ggas still pull bitches too, i really think it's all attitude
May 23, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
xVILLN

-Be funny

my ♥♥♥♥♥cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
SOLE

hahahahaha!

this thread just reminded me of how much pussy im getting this summer now that everyones back from college. thanks!
May 23, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
Shoutbox

hahahahaha!

this thread just reminded me of how much pussy im getting this summer now that everyones back from college. thanks!

May 23, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
JLK

the key to confidence is to stop masturbating. no joke.
May 23, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
CrackPipeLips

one of the things about being funny is that my sense of humor is kind of fucked up.. like the shit me and my homies find funny chicks might not dig cause its either crude as hell or racist or some shit (in a light joking way)
May 23, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Bubbs619

the key to confidence is to stop masturbating. no joke.

Keep going...
May 23, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
JLK

one of the things about being funny is that my sense of humor is kind of fucked up.. like the shit me and my homies find funny chicks might not dig cause its either crude as hell or racist or some shit (in a light joking way)

there's no hope for you... obviously you aren't going to joke with a bitch the same way you joke with your ♥♥♥♥♥s. damn ♥♥♥♥♥ be relevant
May 23, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Word. You gotta figure out the kind of humor that she has. This mostly applies to girls you know or potential gfs tho. It's obvious they don't find EVERYTHIING we find funny funny. Common sense is key.
May 23, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
CrackPipeLips

there's no hope for you... obviously you aren't going to joke with a bitch the same way you joke with your ♥♥♥♥♥s. damn ♥♥♥♥♥ be relevant

damn son

yeah, but its hard to be funny when the shit you are saying isn't funny to you nah mean? I dont know what bitches find funny, i know what I find funny.
May 23, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
JLK

damn son

yeah, but its hard to be funny when the shit you are saying isn't funny to you nah mean? I dont know what bitches find funny, i know what I find funny.

be funny by being witty
May 23, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
CrackPipeLips

be funny by being witty

Word, ill try. Witt is something you are kind of born with. Either you got it or you dont. I like to think im witty, but its hard to be when you nervous.
May 23, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
JLK

Word, ill try. Witt is something you are kind of born with. Either you got it or you dont. I like to think im witty, but its hard to be when you nervous.

that goes back to what i said: stop masturbating
May 23, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
CrackPipeLips

that goes back to what i said: stop masturbating

for real though, how is ceasing to masturbate gonna help me?

Please login first to reply.