Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 23, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
CrackPipeLips

So i'm 21 years old, only fucked 2 girls in my life and my confidence is at an all time low right now. I go out on the weekends to bars/clubs with big groups of friends who are mostly males or females with boyfriends. So this leaves me to pretty much try and hit on random girls at the club. How do i build confidence/game? I seriously have no idea what to say to girls beyond "hi, my name is __, whats yours? want to dance?".

Thats if i even work up enough swag to go and approach them. Plus I have another problem, I have high standards which is totally not justified considering my inability to get laid. I mean, so-so or ugly girls do approach me sometimes, but i dont pursue it. I am always looking to score with the hottest girls in the bar but never even come close to it or even make a pass. I've pretty much realized that I have to be drunk to even attempt to pick up a girl. I never make passes at girls at school/outside of a bar

I feel forever alone right now, and this shit is wack. I know I need to make a change as I am only getting older.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
shonenfan4

don't know if serious thread but...confidence comes from within. I'd set the "standards" at a medium, in end, they're still girls XD
May 23, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
Nigga Man

Quit trying so much, take that stress off yourself and just have fun with no expectations then swag it out.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
bapa

wear a box logo.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Just use mad jokes, and front like u confident with balls of steel.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
Too Trill

Lemme see some pics of you... i might be able to pull some bitches for you on FaceBook for a fee... using your face but my game... if you're appearance is workable. and then you can see my messages and how to communicate with females

or you can continue to fuck pringle cups...
May 23, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
CrackPipeLips

Quit trying so much, take that stress off yourself and just have fun with no expectations then swag it out.

but i dont try enough. like i dont even approach girls most of the time cause i just dont know what to day. like im not a conversationalist at all, its usually hard for me to keep a convo flowing with someone i dont know.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
Constellations

lemme see some pics of you... I might be able to pull some bitches for you on facebook for a fee... Using your face but my game... If you're appearance is workable. And then you can see my messages and how to communicate with females

lold

\X/

May 23, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
notyellow

why do you even go to places that kill your self esteem. you're obviously not gaining anything by going there cause your game isn't on par with the bitches there so just stop.

go somewhere where the bitches are lower than your level of expertise.

change it up.
Nigga Man

Just keep asking question's get to know the other person.
Skunk 4 Prez

Just carry the convo and say what's on your mind. If you're wondering if u should ask her for her number then ask her for her number, never beat around the bush.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
shonenfan4

Lemme see some pics of you... i might be able to pull some bitches for you on FaceBook for a fee... using your face but my game... if you're appearance is workable. and then you can see my messages and how to communicate with females

searching for the next peep to steal&rob? cool
May 23, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
Pantic

Confidence shouldn't come from or be about how many girl's you have fucked.
Make other things in your life matter more, and bitches will come automatically.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
CrackPipeLips

Make other things in your life matter more, and bitches will come automatically.

yeah word, but i'm honestly just tired of not having a girlfriend/being alone and seeing all my homies get laid and me not doing shit. i feel like a fucking loser. i havent been laid in over a year. i know it all sounds lame a shit, but fuck it.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
ichigo81

i feel the same way as the author of thread, but i figured something out after me and my fiance broke up, just do it, don't care about what u say, just live your life, if a chick rejects u, so what, life is too short to be worried about dumb shit, after being rejected by somebody u thought was ur bottom bitch and u saw forever with her leaves, then u can do anything, probably get flamed for my post but it's cool, just have fun with this shit, and stop with the standards, because out of all the "hot"bitches i have fucked u get tired of their games and craziness/ex-boyfriends that magically pop over at the crib, give me a solid 7-8 who can cook and play street fighter n*gga and i am coolcool
May 23, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Trill Murray

wear a box logo.

Don't forget the goretex.

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

May 23, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
*ER!C

get money and the bitches will come...trust!
May 23, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Pantic

yeah word, but i'm honestly just tired of not having a girlfriend/being alone and seeing all my homies get laid and me not doing shit. i feel like a fucking loser. i havent been laid in over a year. i know it all sounds lame a shit, but fuck it.

I had that exact situation a year and a half ago. All my friend's was getting laid bigtime, i was so caught up playing games and smoking weed i didn't get any action for just over a year. Nothing at all. But new years eve i met a girl, started writing to her on facebook for a little while and now she has been my girlfriend for about 4 months. I was desperate as hell the last 6 months or so before i met her and it didn't work out at all for me.

Just don't think too much about that shit, do other stuff. Get into a sport or something and it will all come naturally.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
TwiggyDig

This. Worry about you own shit (money, home, car, friends) and girls will come. Girls like selfish guys who are just living their lives. If it looks like your life mission is to get laid, then you never will.

As far as confidence goes, you gotta live dat DGAF lifestyle. Be cool and down to earth, crack jokes, and if it doesn't work out it may hurt inside a little but you just gotta move on. Harder than it sounds, I know, but eventually you'll realize that not every girl is gonna reply with a "yes lets fuck" so getting rejected comes with the territory.

Ask your friends. I bet even the ones getting laid have gotten rejected more than a few times.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
xVILLN

wear a box logo.

always works for me.
if you dont get results,try a head gusket.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
TwiggyDig

Pantic speaks truth
May 23, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Alexlude

srsly bro, i think you're letting your friend's situations dictate what you are doing and what sort of expectations you have.

Best thing to keep thinking is have no expectations and be yourself.. i think the thought of your friends situations is in the back of your mind which is fucking your natural swag up.. gotta keep being yourself and honestly if you feel awkward in a big group of friends, start with just hanging out with some of your single guy friends in a smaller group hitting up some really chill bars/lounges (not clubs since music is blazing, ppl end up getting too faded and cant hear shit)

honestly just approach a girl being laid back 'n chill and HUMOR is the best ice breaker you can approach a girl with.. not like over the top rob schneider/ken jeong shit but i mean just fuck around and think to yourself i have nothing to lose and this girl should feel lucky i approached her.. honestly dont be too nice and sorta be standoff-ish (so she wont think you're trying too hard) yet somewhat interested (and not a jerk/player).. if you feel a good vibe keep goin' with it and if not, onto the next one like it wasnt a thing...

most importantly, be yourself and come with some humor bro.. fuck those pickup lines
May 23, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
Alexlude

get money and the bitches will come...trust!

you don't want this though as they'll be on you for the wrong reasons..

you gotta come correct like prince akeem in coming to america (acting like u aint got hella funds) 'n see if the girls comin' @ you correct
May 23, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
Too Trill

searching for the next peep to steal&rob? cool

Ahh, you on my dicc!
May 23, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
imtheman

feeling depressed - get on HB.

take a page from 40yr Old Virgin and just answer her questions with a question.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Sing the chorus in your head if a girl turns you down in the club:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

cool
May 23, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
bonemarrow

lol

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 23, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
DonBalucci

get money, you get bitches, play around with those money hungry bitches and observe for a good 6 months. that will build your confidence cuz you will know what you could do.

or

just dont give a fuck what others think PERIOD
everything else is an illusion

IEA▲
May 23, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
Phlipstar

You lose money chasing bitches but you never lose bitches chasing money.
May 23, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
notyellow

You lose money chasing bitches but you never lose bitches chasing money.

!!!

Please login first to reply.