Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 23, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
Too Trill

I stole a watch from a party once, sold it on ebay for $3,000 to some guy in Singapore. Turned out the watch was fake.

I know how to take off those security sensors on clothes and shit too, so for a minute I was selling 501's for $15-20 to da homies.

Probably my most Ocean's 11 moment was when I attended the party of some bitch i knew from high school. Hero can vouch for this shit too, because he was there and aided me as a look out.

Niccas are drunk bullshitting around and shit, I go inside to the living room... see this Wii just chillin dere with made games and accessories, tell hero to look out... un-plug it, and slowly put the system and parts under the car of this bitches driveway (had to think quick and had few options).

I call the homie, he scoops us up, i drop the system off at my pad and we go back to the party..

THIS IS WHERE I REALLY HIT HER HARD.

Me and Hero spend the night. In the morning, i go through her fridge and make breakfast and shit, get my eggs and bacon on.. and this bitch is talking about going to the beach. So im like, fo sho... there's gonna be an empty house, ima steal some more shit. so right when everyone is leaving her house to go to the beach, i go back and unlock the back door.

The car is packed. Hero goes with them to get dropped off and i walk home since i lived close. Hero texts me letting me know where they're at and when he says its good to go... i skateboard to this bitches house with a back pack this time, hop the back yard, walk in and steal this bitches laptop computer, digital camera, the rest of the wii games, and a few other things... and then sell all that shit a week later.

Funny thing was, the bitch i stole from sucked mine and hero's dick... and then me and hero got our dicks sucked by her friend... so she was a really good fucking host.

what have you guy's stolen? and how?
May 23, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
Max S v2

Not cool at all to steal from parties, cheap piece of shit
May 23, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
DStyles

this

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 23, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
Sven

I stole your sisters virginity.
The Fiasco

damn eric lost some points...stealing over the internet = cool. stealing from parties = faggish.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

OmegaSvpreme

I stole a watch from a party once, sold it on ebay for $3,000 to some guy in Singapore. Turned out the watch was fake.

I know how to take off those security sensors on clothes and shit too, so for a minute I was selling 501's for $15-20 to da homies.

Probably my most Ocean's 11 moment was when I attended the party of some bitch i knew from high school. Hero can vouch for this shit too, because he was there and aided me as a look out.

Niccas are drunk bullshitting around and shit, I go inside to the living room... see this Wii just chillin dere with made games and accessories, tell hero to look out... un-plug it, and slowly put the system and parts under the car of this bitches driveway (had to think quick and had few options).

I call the homie, he scoops us up, i drop the system off at my pad and we go back to the party..

Me and Hero spend the night. In the morning, i go through her fridge and make breakfast and shit, get my eggs and bacon on.. and this bitch is talking about going to the beach. So im like, fo sho... there's gonna be an empty house, ima steal some more shit. so right when everyone is leaving her house to go to the beach, i go back and unlock the back door.

The car is packed. Hero goes with them to get dropped off and i walk home since i lived close. Hero texts me letting me know where they're at and when he says its good to go... i skateboard to this bitches house with a back pack this time, hop the back yard, walk in and steal this bitches laptop computer, digital camera, the rest of the wii games, and a few other things... and then sell all that shit a week later.

Funny thing was, the bitch i stole from sucked mine and hero's dick... and then me and hero got our dicks sucked by her friend... so she was a really good fucking host.

lold irl
May 23, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
Too Trill

Everyone has taken something that wasn't there's before.

Stealing is stealing.

But if im gonna steal, its not gonna be some snicker bars or beer (although i have done both)... its gonna be laptops and gaming consoles and watches.

What have you stolen ShedLo? Or are you going to act like you never done that beefo?
May 23, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
jawesome

You a simp for stealing from people smh.

I steal from companies. You just bitch ♥♥♥♥♥. NO MORALS.

Instagram: prxsh

May 23, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
Too Trill

damn eric lost some points...stealing over the internet = cool. stealing from parties = faggish.

He didn't. I did.

The homie said look out, what's he gonna do? Say "Sorry bro, I can't, hypebeast members might frown on this behavior and call me 'faggish'"?
May 23, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
Max S v2

Everyone has taken something that wasn't there's before.

Stealing is stealing.

But if im gonna steal, its not gonna be some snicker bars or beer (although i have done both)... its gonna be laptops and gaming consoles and watches.

What have you stolen ShedLo? Or are you going to act like you never done that beefo?

Lol u stole from a party and went out of your way to do it again, shut up
May 23, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
Too Trill

You a simp for stealing from people smh.

I steal from companies. You just bitch ♥♥♥♥♥. NO MORALS.

Morals are subjective, nuff said.

Lol @ stealing from companies... who run companies? People...

You can justify your sins and think that what you do is less sinful of another's misdoings.

But, you'd just be a hypocrite... nah mean, playa?
May 23, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
DarianaGrande

damn. your a fuckin savage

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

May 23, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
Too Trill

Lol u stole from a party and went out of your way to do it again, shut up

hell yeah... that was a $600 trip.

woudl've only made $150 off the wii and games... but made $450 off the other shit, as well.

Worked out nicely.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
Too Trill

damn. your a fuckin savage

Human's are savages. I'm just a more clever savage than you, I suppose.

Well at least when I was like 18-19

Haven't came up in a cool hour.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
HeatIsHot

scumbagsteve.jpeg
May 23, 2011 @ 03:26 PM
jawesome

Morals are subjective, nuff said.

Lol @ stealing from companies... who run companies? People...

You can justify your sins and think that what you do is less sinful of another's misdoings.

But, you'd just be a hypocrite... nah mean, playa?

Stealing 6 copies of Black Ops from a big company such as Treyarch =/= Stealing electronics from an average person's house.

I know I'm goin' to hell, idgaf, but I'm not stealing personal property from a perr/elderly/child for my own gain. Straight scum shit what you doing.

Instagram: prxsh

May 23, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
shonenfan4

this.

stealing from parties and even someone you knew? that's no Ocean 11, that's just plain fucked up. razz
May 23, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
Too Trill

If she wouldn't have used teeth when she sucked my dick, I probably wouldn't have gone bacc for the second trip.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
Too Trill

this.

stealing from parties and even someone you knew? that's no Ocean 11, that's just plain fucked up. razz

I didn't know her like that, lol.

She was into Witchcraft and shit... She too busy talking to evil spirits and shit, she don't need no Wii
May 23, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
DarianaGrande

Human's are savages. I'm just a more clever savage than you, I suppose.

Well at least when I was like 18-19

Haven't came up in a cool hour.

you mean a bigger piece of shit than me. I used to steal shit too when i was young/dumb. but never from someone i knew and had trust in me.

May 23, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Too Trill

Stealing 6 copies of Black Ops from a big company such as Treyarch =/= Stealing electronics from an average person's house.

I know I'm goin' to hell, idgaf, but I'm not stealing personal property from a perr/elderly/child for my own gain. Straight scum shit what you doing.

lol.. this nicca believe in hell...
May 23, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
bapa

hahaha, this is fucking brutal.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
dirtyandypants

lol @ scumbag steve comment
May 23, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Svthewha

never pay for deodorant
May 23, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
Too Trill

you mean a bigger piece of shit than me. I used to steal shit too when i was young/dumb. but never from someone i knew and had trust in me.

She wasn't my friend, just like companies aren't your friend.

Companies trust that you'll walk into their stores and respect heir property and act like a civil person and buy their over priced goods. You steal something from them, do you care?

I had the same relationship with her that I did with any company smile

accept I got my dicc succed and got free breakfast.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
DarianaGrande

i never stole from a store. and i didnt say she was your friend

May 23, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
Vicodin

i stole a pair of cheap sunglasses from walgreens yesturday
May 23, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
Too Trill

Now that I think of it... damn, how often do you get to go to a party, get your dicc succed, and then walk out with all kinds of free shit in your hands.

I wish every party was like that!

Thank god im not moral in the traditional sense, I'd have a lot less fun at parties.
May 23, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
jerad

you my friend are too trill
May 23, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

a girl's heart

Please login first to reply.